Sign in to follow this  
maajo

hello: what is your greatest regret when you meet man/woman around?

My greatest regret is letting jannah sisters who could be potential wives pass away while I was in uni!. Allah has my destiny and Inshallah Allah will guide and correct me to a true deen sister.

Peace.

P.S Correct your grammar next time coz their are haters on this website that will take advantage of everything.

Greatest regret is letting a man get to my head in the first place. I realized after I was heart broken and bitter that he isn't worth all the drama I'm going through. Well now I treat men differently, I don't believe a word they say. Ah well, hopefully one day I will. Lol.

.:peace n luv:.

Originally posted by Continental Batchelor:

My greatest regret is letting jannah sisters who could be potential wives pass away while I was in uni!. Allah has my destiny and Inshallah Allah will guide and correct me to a true deen sister.

same here, letting good brothers go for nothing :( but alhamdulilah everything is with Allah.

salaam

Xafsa   

Expecting too much from a brotha....only to be Disappointed in the end. Now i've learned the less I expect the less the chances of me being disappointed.

Most somali brotha's meel beey la'yihiin!

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by Continental Batchelor:

Peace.

u can still get one now unless u too old.. :D

but why yo'll regretin about dat thou? i understand those sistas were wifey type but ur education comes first and that is what u guys did. which is a good thing.... smile.gif

Originally posted by - diamond princess -:

Greatest regret is letting a man get to my head in the first place. I realized after I was heart broken and bitter that he isn't worth all the drama I'm going through. Well now I treat men differently, I don't believe a word they say. Ah well, hopefully one day I will. Lol.

.:peace n luv:.

home girl u said it.. but i do trust some that is coz they are close friends... and yeah insha'allah one day u will... smile.gif

maajo   

Most somali brotha's meel beey la'yihiin!

loool..kuligood iskumid ma aha walashiis..qaf walba ee aduunyada ku nool meel ayey ka xuntahay..may be... mid fiican maadan la kulmin(allah sahlo)

i don't trust men at all

never trust anyone..not only man?

Qac Qaac   

i think, is very pathetic when u say, i don't trust any men anymore, that is just pure ********* coz u know most of men are not the same, they are good ones too. so find and look at the right places to find them, obviously u won't find a good man in a party environment. that is just how it is.

my greatest regret is having a girlfriend in this worl and missing out on the xuur ul ciinta jannada. damn, we ****** .

the 2nd person on this forum, i really agree with u. it is very ****** to let go a nice beautiful religion woman, for a university. magnoonah girl, sis is not worth it. EDUCATION and u leave it in here when u die. but a taqi woman a good religious women u could still have her in jannah. so there fore is not worth it. now u graduated have ur deploma, and u see that sister with 2 kids who are very good kids, those kids could've been urs. too bad

Well, for me I deeply regret kowing or coming across a few people who I though for a time they were my true true buddies, but then discoverd they were not worthed my love, honesty, and trust.

I belive every body needs someone either a friend or some one to love but sometimes when there is no any is better to cruise life alone than to be heart broken!!! ;)