Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Alla Yarxam Omar Abdirasheed

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

Duke, chillout there'll be another one, booska
adinkuu idiin xiran
yahay! marna risaaq marna rasheed, inta kale ma rootiyaa?

Another clannish outburst adeer, you are on a roll today. First the celebration and the then the famous clan adage from the clan you hail from. Funny you are sounding more and more like Shiekh Cisse Dalabay, yeah Shiekh IndaCade, Shiekh Aways, Shiekh Sharif and our own Shiekh Maadey.. :D

bilan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote:. Dagaalkii waxaa ku guuleystay Odaygii Beelaha Muqdisho u hadlay!, Hebelkaa Dalabeey maas ahaay us?!, aaway Duke?

that's what I love about the fake Jihadi's Maadey is here celebrating on the side of the clan and now savers Dalabeys words. Sharmarke did the right thing, he is no longer the blame and the onus is on Sharif Ahmed who won't last a few more months after.
Duke, honestly, I think Maadeey is the only person in SOL who does not care about qabiil, but he has bigger problem than qabiil which is balaayada madaxa duuban….. but good news I am glad Omar resigned, he shouldn’t have been part of this government to start with. He only disgraced his father’s name.

^^^Bilan sis, I know Shiekh Maadey is quite an honest bloke, Like Shiekh Xasan Dahirhe does not mind taking gratification at the killings and suicide bombings of hotels like Muna & Shamo, or clan outbursts like Shiekh Dalabay's its part of the package.

Qorax   
smile.gif @ bilan. maadeey sxb adi isdifaca badan iska yareey, duke ma baratid miya saan oo kale marku udhaqmo oo burushka x wato tartib amusnaanta lee logu dadaala