Sign in to follow this  
man_in_malaysia

Yeah What do we mean romantic person..

Hunguri   

loool@ kuu boogayay inanyahay :D . Haye, you are mixing me up with Xaliimo loool. I should say!

Maalinkaa yaanan wayrixin

Oo wax daran aanan Samayne

Plz Kalmadaada cesho

Oo mar danbe Gabadh ha igu shegin smile.gif

Ms DD   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

quote:Originally posted by Cambarro:

Ngonge

No matter how you look at it, the closest a man became to being romantic was
"Naa ma isku weyso dhowranaa" and however much gabay and geeraar were recited, it didnt translate into reality. Men somehow had/have desires greater than women, hence the filth gabay/geeraar and the multiple wives.

^^It appears that you didn’t hear the story of
Gaal dilaane
:D
! A young southern girl was hitched and taken to a sheikh in a distant village so he can perform the religious sanction for the two to marry. After the sheikh did the legal sanction he said some prayers and quoted some prophetic sayings that meant to reinforce the act of marrying. The more love you make, the sheikh encouraged, the more ajar you get. In fact, the sheikh reportedly said, any time two of you make love and have a legal intercourse, it equates in its religious significance, as though you’d kill an infidel in Jihad. So they left and went back to their village so they can announce their status as a married couple. The young girl particularly liked her husband’s ways in making love with her. Any time she wanted to begin this newly found bedroom practice, she would just say; Ali Gaal dilaane
? To which he would simply respond in the affirmative.

It was reported that Ali, after many affirmative responses, one day retorted;
Sayidnaa Caligeena seeftiisii barakaysnayd gaalkaas ku dhammeyn waayey ani tabar ma u haayo ee idhaaf
! Which translates, I can hardly slaughter and finish off all the infidels which even Sayid Ali with his blessed unsheathed sword could not!

^^that was romantic.
That was quite funny. I actually know few girls who have used the same line :D

Somehow i dont classify this as romance. It is too raw and not refined. Bit like when a neighbour called "shaqshaq wareejiyow hurguf business". Takes the whole romance out of the whole thing smile.gif

Val

Of course the men used to eat dinner whilst hablaha ee leefleefsan jireen luflufka hara..if anything is left in the pot they were lucky. SO far from taking the missus to a romantic dinner under stars with dim feynuus and laf hilibkeeda weli isheysta smile.gif

Why do you say that?

I think when Gaalo-ilbaxday call someone Romantic person, the hidden influential part could not been seen or understand which might conflicts as islam. This is what they mean Romance :

Before marriage He/She could be more interest in (Macsi) stuffs

In the (Macsi) game He/She could do every-action that gratifies, which both cases are not allowed as muslim.

After marriage, At Bedroom/Bed-game time(isku taga) He/She could engage in every-action that calls for high level of gratification which might include some-action that is not allowed as islam..we are already mis-led..there some sexual stuffs that are loved to do and increasinly become integral part..that is if you cant do it you are looser....

We Might define Romance in Islam as:

Romance is something that makes happy...going to KLCC PARK(is very beautiful place in malaysia which is one of the best tourism places) is romance...it gives you refreshments, breath-taking place...and enjoable place to stay...isn't that makes happy.

Take your wife your children to restruants or whereever they like is romance..

Wearing BEST clothes you think your husband/wife might like is romance..

Telling your girl your beaufull is romace..

they are alot of romantic activities that dont make conflicts....

If romance is what they mean..Can it be something exist for us?...I

-Lily-   

You poor ppl, there is no definition of romance, its an experience, no?

LOL. I think that should put an end to all the suuro from these uppity girls.

Cara that was halarious.

Blessed   

I remember an old inseparable couple that lived near my hooyos house. They would always visit together and seemed to go everywhere together – walking side by side in deep conversation. One day, their daughter came to us in search of her mother saying that her father has refused to eat without his wife. They were most beautiful couple I've ever seen, there was nothing showy about their demeanor but their love was apparent to all. I found their whole vibe romantic.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

Let me refer you to the lyrics of the song
Hunguri just posted. The words are as
filthy
as can be (though he wisely only posted the nice bits, and, probably was inspired by Cambaro talking about being given
a foot massage
). Of course I'm no expert on Somali music but I'll bet that song was not written in your or my time.

Very amasing indeed. Ngone, can you plz proof the filthy part of that song?. I challenge The words of this song. There is no a single filthy word in this song or any thing that would charactrize the nature of filthiness. As far as I know, the song was composed by a Somali Abwaan, and Xudeeydi played the lyrics and the Music. It describes the beauty of a Somali woman in its most deepest version. Anyhow, I will post the whole song later, and only then will you show me the filthy words in it !!
Did you not notice the word 'filthy' in italics bro? (it's debatable).

Horta cambaroodko sheegayaay moxo aha? :D

Originally posted by man_in_malaysia:

Before marriage He/She could be more interest in (Macsi) stuffs

No Sxb..This is not Romance this is S E X

n the (Macsi) game He/She could do every-action that gratifies, which both cases are not allowed as muslim.

Again this is Fetish/Bondage/Kinkyness

After marriage, At Bedroom/Bed-game time(isku taga) He/She could engage in every-action that calls for high level of gratification which might include some-action that is not allowed as islam

...No sxb...again this has nothing to do western romance...if you commit the acts you mentioned above in the bed room you committed some xaraam stuff...not romance

We Might define Romance in Islam as:

Romance is something that makes happy...going to KLCC PARK(is very beautiful place in malaysia which is one of the best tourism places) is romance...it gives you refreshments, breath-taking place...and enjoable place to stay...isn't that makes happy.

If your condition of romance is what makes you happy than what about if the ones you defined as unislamic makes some ppl happy?

Take your wife your children to restruants or whereever they like is romance...

I don't know how this is romance? when did the children become part of romance? more like a good father/husband

Wearing BEST clothes you think your husband/wife might like is romance...

This is called dressing up not romance

Telling your girl your beaufull is romace..

That is being smooth talker or potential liar..init?

Sxb..You still need to define romance - you stuffed up this one big time :D

Cheers

Well...you are half way there - Romance is two way - not one's feeling :D

Romance is when you communicate how you feel and the message was accepted by the reciever. if the reciever doesn't accept - you will look plain weird no matter what you do, does that make sense?

What does that tell you? you need to know alot about the other person or at least have some understanding of who she is... icon_razz.gif

Cheers

Hunguri   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Did you not notice the word 'filthy' in italics bro? (it's debatable).

Horta cambaroodko sheegayaay moxo aha? :D

:D Yeah rite. It was included..

Cambaruudka Naasaha

Caarada Madoobiyo

Luquntaa Cabaadhyaha ( beauty in woman's neck)

iyo Cududaheeda (Cudud/dont know Englis but somewhere in hands :D )

Kubabkaa is celiyee !!!

PS:-

After all, he is still praising a woman he loves :D . Im sure, nothing filthy about it ;)

Romance is when you communicate how you feel and the message was accepted by the reciever.

so is that what you mean Romance should make feel happy at both-sides..from your point, can we say Romance is anything that makes happy..?

Taking your wife and children to a restuarant or having special events with ur family..isn't that makes happy man?

and other points i posted before....? zu yout words are conflicting now..lool.. :D

cheers

Dude....

Taking your wife and children to a restuarant or having special events with ur family..isn't that makes happy man?

That doesn't necessarily make a man happy - he could be wishing - caruurtaan iyo islaantaan qaylida badan yaa iga wada. :D or she can prolly be thinking - midkaan canyaaska ah oo aan caruurtaba ka adkayn yaa iga wada!

If you reread - the part of my post you qouted - you will realise that it is the acceptance of the reciver that makes the difference and not the act. You could buy flowers, sing or do the incredible for your xaliimo and she could be thinking of you as a nutter. do you see where I am going with?

Cheers

Hunguri   

The most Romantic song, I would sing for my Xaliimo. Mmmmmm Dhin Dhin La La Bim Bim :D

Naf Jacayl hayaa

Ma hadh Gashoo

Hurdo Way nacdaa

Ma hiigsatee

Niyada iyo Qalbiga (ooooh!)

Noolaha Dhamaan

Naxariista sii

Nuurkaygii yeey (Alla wadnaha :D )

Adigaan Xaliimaay Xaliimaay Xaliimooy

Adigaan Xaliimaay

Ku naawiliyoo Kugu nastee

Nastee Nastee

Nuur Caashaqee

Neecaaw Qaboow

Nacabkeena diid

PS:-

And Xaliimo would sing holding her diric with her right hand and dancing smile.gif

Adigaan Faaraxoow Faaraxoow Faaraxoow :D

Adigaan Faaraxoow

Ku Naawiliyoo

Kugu nastee nastee nastee

Nuur Caashaqee

Neecoow Qaboow

Nacabkiina diid (be aware of xaasidka )

Problem solved now, what is next :D . Mmmm most proparly rocking the world what else loool !!!

Rose   

Anything and everything can be romantic, depending on the manner it is presented in or the intention behind it. [/QB]

Bang on very well said .

Personally, I find men who open doors for the lady to go first, extremely romantic *blushes*