Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

They are here to Stay

Originally posted by N/AA:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

Dear Sh.Shareef, Please respond to the weak & the faithless..

Oh stop it right there sxb. It is ridiculous how some of us have been become ehlu-diiniyan over night and the rest of us are mujirms. War yaad ka Muslimsantahay? Adiguse yaa hubo waxaad samaysid iyo meeshaad u socotid? If we are going by stereotypes then Faraxow, based on your own contributions to this site, you strike me as a very secular sort of fella hardly a muqaawama, if we are to take a page out of Kashafa's book. Marka adeer meesha waxaa ka socoto
isma oge islaan dhaan.

Sheikh Sharif, alle danbigiisa ha cafiyo, nin xushmad badane wuu yahay waxna oran maayo lakin anigu waa ii kow jihaad la iclaamiyoo laga tagay.

So Farax, the supposed moral superiority might work on others but not with I sxb. Ishaan kaa eegi, anigana ishaan doonayaa in layga eego.

Now address the topic at hand sxb!
Heh! :D

Adeer, What i meant to say is: Weak in surrending and changing positions, faithless in the course to free the country from occupiers.

I dont think you need an cimaamad for commonsense...Also, Yes one can change overnight,just ask You!

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Castro:

N/AA, what evidence, argument or even similar historical precedence do you have that a power vacuum left after Ethiopians leave would be detrimental to the population?

If you are looking for evidence of what would be the most likely outcome on the eve of immediate Ethiopian withdrawal, then you should not be in the clan politics as a contributor but as an observer sxb. I do not say that to be disrespectful good Castro, but in genuine honesty.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

quote:Originally posted by N/AA:

quote:

Dear Sh.Shareef, Please respond to the weak & the faithless..

Oh stop it right there sxb. It is ridiculous how some of us have been become ehlu-diiniyan over night and the rest of us are mujirms. War yaad ka Muslimsantahay? Adiguse yaa hubo waxaad samaysid iyo meeshaad u socotid? If we are going by stereotypes then Faraxow, based on your own contributions to this site, you strike me as a very secular sort of fella hardly a muqaawama, if we are to take a page out of Kashafa's book. Marka adeer meesha waxaa ka socoto
isma oge islaan dhaan.

Sheikh Sharif, alle danbigiisa ha cafiyo, nin xushmad badane wuu yahay waxna oran maayo lakin anigu waa ii kow jihaad la iclaamiyoo laga tagay.

So Farax, the supposed moral superiority might work on others but not with I sxb. Ishaan kaa eegi, anigana ishaan doonayaa in layga eego.

Now address the topic at hand sxb!
Heh!
:D

Adeer, What i meant to say is: Weak in surrending and changing positions, faithless in the course to free the country from occupiers.

I dont think you need an cimaamad for commonsense...Also, Yes one can change overnight,just ask You!
Ok then apologies are in order, inaad shaqsiyan igu xadgudubtaan moodaye. :D

Xaal qaado. icon_razz.gif

Castro   

Originally posted by N/AA:

If you are looking for evidence of what would be the most likely outcome on the eve of immediate Ethiopian withdrawal, then you should not be in the clan politics as a contributor but as an observer sxb. I do not say that to be disrespectful good Castro, but in genuine honesty.

Why dodge the question saaxib and turn personal. Give it a try. We might actually make this a decent discussion.

^No Prob,ina abti smile.gif

If you are looking for evidence of what would be the most likely outcome on the eve of immediate Ethiopian withdrawal, then you should not be in the clan politics as a contributor but as an observer sxb. I do not say that to be disrespectful good Castro, but in genuine honesty

Now, apart from this ridiculous and senseless suggestion, do you have any evidence or precedence of a power vacuum if the Ethios were to withdraw?

Fabregas   

War caqligiinu isticmaala alle caqli inawada siiyaye!

My Caqli has always and still is telling that any Ethiopian occupation in Somalia would ultimately lead to more conflict between Somali tribes, daily assasinations, suicide bombings and grudges and tension between Somali clans which will take longer to heal.Do you think the thousands killed and detained don't have families, brothers and clan members? My Caqli has told that Ethiopia has been sent to a disaster in Somalia by Bush. Whereby if they stay for the long run, more and more will resist them thus leading to dismorale and banruptcy in their army. And if they leave those they planted in Somalia will be fought and others(clans) will slug it out in Somalia. In other words the presence of Ethiopia will only bring more suffering to the Somali people, who have already suffered immensely. As for Iraq many innoncent people have been killed and civil has already taken place, also the majority of the people want the American occupiers to leave. The only people that don't are the pets they guide.

Jacpher   

^Waryaara leave good Horn alone.

He's just praising the good peacekeeping forces of the Ethiopians in Moqdisho, not Ceel or Caabud Waaq.

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

He's just praising the good peacekeeping forces of the Ethiopians in Moqdisho, not Ceel or Caabud Waaq.

^^ :D

Geeljire,Well said brother...There is permanent cuqdad now,one that will never be healed.

Its one thing to fight one another,its totally another thing to use your enemy to kill & displace your fellow brothers(sisters)!

Gabbal   

quote:Originally posted by N/AA:

Why dodge the question saaxib and turn personal. Give it a try. We might actually make this a decent discussion.
Well for one I have no reason to believe the Islamic Courts will make some sort of a revival. Not only is the world, particularly Uncle Sam, scrutinizing the local affairs of Somalia much more detailedly but even more important is the loss of confidence the majority of Somalis have for any other group entertaining themselves as representatives of Islam in Somalia. The recent gaffes of the Islamic Courts union, particularly of the failure to deal with warlord Indhacade and the Lower Shabelle case fairly, and the perceived empowering of certain groups have left a sour taste in the mouths of majority of Somalis. Those gaffes have also set a precedence of what blindly following any group that claims to uphold Islamic principles under clan shirt so early in the game would lead to. Immense support early in the game, as they had gotten last time, is something the ICU would need to close off the power vacuum that would form if the Ethiopians leave and that is something I am completely sure would not happen this time around all due to the ICU's recent legacy.

This brings clan based armed factions into the equation. There is not a shred of a doubt that Somalia will revert back to its pre-ICU form of being a shadow of a state composed of fiefdoms controlled by warlords with the support of their clan. Essentially the law of the jungle that had existed just prior to the ICU's rise. But instead of the calmness and somewhat serene environment that existed in the last few years of anarchy, I believe Somalia will see an early 90's relapse into severe fratricide. This invasion has caused tremendous damage in both monetary as well as human value. Some groups are perceived to have benefited, even among clans, and others are perceived, or very apparently I should say, to have suffered and victimized. People will be wanting to settle scores.

It is my belief that the only thing keeping the ocean waves calm are the presence of armed, somewhat impartial, foreign troops. Because of their presence, there are not any possibilities of clan wars ensuing and because of an inability of one group to dictate the affairs of others through the barrel of the gun, dialogue and communication are paramount as forms of problem solving. It is my sincere hope Somalis take advantage of the situation presented to them to reconcile and explore the reasons that led to this point and which has kept their nation lawless and anarchic for more then a decade. Only then, I believe, we should unite towards our historical common enemy and demand, and even fight, to have total control over our destiny again. Disunited Somalis in combination with a lack of a fair playing field to "lafo-gur", so to say, will only sadly transport us back to what we have been accustomed to for the last 16 years. It strikes me as bewildering how some can cheer lead to regress back to such a dark time.

Juje   

N/AA, aside from the Fox News talking point, what evidence, argument or even similar historical precedence do you have that a power vacuum left after Ethiopians leave would be detrimental to the population?

It is not like everything is rosy now, in fact the presence of the occupiers makes the country detrimental considering the peaceful period that precedded them.

However, with the immidiate evacuation of the invaders a vacum will be created. But it is a vacum better than being occupied - it might take sometime to recover but we will certainly get there.

On the other hand , I would suggest, in order to side step this question of 'power-vacuum' to increse the mandate of Amisom and their number. And to use them as an authority untill an all inclusive and acceptable governance can emerge from Somalia.

Certainly though the immidiate withdrawal of the Ethios is necessary , if we are to find a solution to the problem. In a nutshell they are part, parcel and core of the problem - their evacuation can only bring home some hope. But ask any TFG support and they will tell you it will be a disaster if they were to leave.

Gabbal   

quote:Originally posted by Jimcaale:

^^
:D

Geeljire,Well said brother...There is permanent cuqdad now,one that will never be healed.

Its one thing to fight one another,its totally another thing to use your enemy to kill & displace your fellow brothers(sisters)!
Oh posh sxb. Jimcaale as always is infatuated with my cyber character but I would hope you debate like a man and quit with the character assassinations. smile.gif

I do not know about Ceel or Caabudwaaq but I can honestly say Beled-Xaawo owes its peace and security indirectly to the Xabashi. It is fear of the Xabash base across the borderline that keeps the yey who want to cause insecurity apart from each other.

^Horn! Oh come on,be serious for a minute adeer. You are telling me that silly outpost @ suufta is responsible for the calm at B/Xaawo?

It has nothing to do with the common interest of the business people? To create a safe passage for cruicial movement of goods in and out of Mandera? And that the trading parties had vetted interest in making this all important town safe?

See camal horn?

Gabbal   

Farax, malaha Beled-Xaawo adigaa iga badiyo ina abti so do explain. icon_razz.gif

I said indirectly. It is fear of the Xabashi that keeps some of the hoodlums calm, but certainly not due only to the Xabash. I believe Barkuus is a god-send to the city. The man has transformed the area and when he said security of the general population as well as businesspeople would be of the utmost importance during his coming in as mayor he was not lying. Part of what he does is allocate some of the tax money to the unemployed young people or those who do not have relatives abroad in a way becoming a welfare mayor. It is also because of him the Xabash leave the Islamic Courts of Beled-Xaawo in peace and let them do their part in carrying out appropriate and swift justice that is an example for all others.

Jacpher   

Oh posh sxb. Jimcaale as always is infatuated with my cyber character but I would hope you debate like a man and quit with the character assassinations.

I do not know about Ceel or Caabudwaaq but I can honestly say Beled-Xaawo owes its peace and security indirectly to the Xabashi. It is fear of the Xabash base across the borderline that keeps the yey who want to cause insecurity apart from each other.

I do realize we owes to Amxaaro for the peace and stability of [insert city name here] and the liberation of Kismaayo from the ruthless hands of our enemy who violated our families for protesting in public. :D My bad Horn if you get offended.

I am almost certain I believe inaa kaa badiyo, I spent my childhood life some less than a KM away from B.Xaawo, I was there as recently as last summer smile.gif

It’s a collabration between the Kenyan admin in Mandera,the People of B/Xawo & the Tigre admin in suufta all protecting their interests. I.E, untaxed cheap commodities from Dubai via Xamar.