Sign in to follow this  
wind.talker

Cadaado district to join Puntland State?

Rahima   

Juma,

Someone one of these days needs to bigger man. These are nothing more than words on a screen. When you make such statements, not only are you insulting (in a bid to defend yourself) those who attack you, but also the good people of PL. Think about that. Defend yourself all you want, but direct your points at those who you claim to be defending yourself against ;)

building muqdisho kulaha, darling muqdisho was allready built. and i still see the demolished buildings of xamar. what the hell did you built? cant we say the same thing of the rest of north gaalkacyo, that they built puntland; boosaaso, garowe etc. i know mudug waa meel kaneeco miran, damn i hated those bugs they would fly up your nose, but they are everywhere from djibouti to kismaayo.

Brother, no need to get all heated about a few comments. Sure a lot of Mogadishu is still not built, mainly the government buildings and homes of those not living in the city, but you can’t compare the capital to other areas of the country :rolleyes: . Mogadishu will undoubtedly be a greater job in terms of re-building than any other city in Somalia, if for any reason simply because of the sheer size of it. Also, go and see the city, then you can speak about what has or has not been built. Whether or not you like it, weep if you want, but the city is been built at a rapid rate and whether it is business, schooling or health, it is booming. I am proud, at the developments of somalis everywhere, be they in Djibouti, Somaliland, Puntland, Mogadishu, Somali Galbeed, NFD or Kismaayo. I do not gain satisfaction in trying to belittle my brother, because at the end of the day, in the eyes of the rest of the world, their success is my success and their failures are my failures.

Secondly, I don’t believe that I said that PL was not built. Did I say that? Am I missing something here :confused: ? I know that PL is doing well for itself and I say kudos to them. Can you say the same about the folks of Mogadishu, or do we carry ulterior sentiments ;) ?

Finally, no need to get all defensive about Gaalkacyo, we all know that Gaalkacyo is kaneeco infested icon_razz.gif (more than the South anyway). Lighten up, don’t take it personal, I’m sure Gaalkacyo is no closer to your heart than it is to mine-if you know what I mean ;) .

Sky-African-Qabiil mistrust will always be there, and federalism won't dispel all this hatred and mistrust among the Somalis. Federalism is meant to give equal representation, and resources to all Somali regions, and also curb the powers of those running our capital. In other words-no more city state. Dividing Somalia among Qabiil lines will be detrimental to our interests in the long run. The more adequate federalism shoud divide Somalia into regions with multiple Qabiils. I don't why Mudug and Galgaduud can't join Pland.

We can have three regions, the north(sool,Sanaag,awdal,w/galbeed thats if they chose to rejion Somalia), the Central(Bari down to Galgaduud,), amd the South.This will be more practical federalism, and will teach Somalis to live together in peace and share.

Wind-talker-The mention of Caabudwaaq joining Pland(Though it turn to be just fabricatin) looked Pland is becoming a Qabiil state within State.

Cadaado lol, it's a pipe dream without south Mudug.

I belive its in the inteerst of Puntland and the clans of Galgaduud/Mudug to have a united Galkacyu that would mean bringing on board the powerful clan of south Mudug.

This is more important from an economic and political stance than incorporating Abudwaq and its two other villages.

Galkacyu would develop to rival even Mogadishu being at the centre of the country and a bridge between the south and North of Somalia. Hobyo, Garacad, Galinsoor and Cadaado would benefit. Trade and commerce would thrive and it would go along way to end suspecion and clan animosity.

So if Puntland should expand let it be a natural expansion and not just based on clan.

The Abudwaaq and Cadaado is not as important as accomodating south Mudug and uniting Galkacyu.

NASSIR   

Galkacyo is booming city after Boosaaso.

Kaneeco kulahaa, ma wax kala weyseen ad ku caysaan magaaladda. somali miryooley. smile.gif

Rahima   

But a point of advice sis when in Rome do as the Romans do.

So whilst in Rome, if all the Romans were to strip down to their birthday suits, would you do the same?

The point is brother; we have principles and standards, no need to compromise them especially for something so meaningless such as a forum smile.gif

Kaneeco kulahaa, ma wax kala weyseen ad ku caysaan magaaladda.

No i can think of many others :D , but i won't for fear that some may take it personal.

But, of all the points that you could possibly respond to, did you have to take a light-hearted poke as a personal :confused: ?

I'm sure that no one would be offended if i was to say that Mogadishu is rubbish-infested (and please let's not play the nationalistic card now ;) ).

Boys like I’ve said before, sensitivity of minor issues if anything is women’s ground-get over it icon_razz.gif , no need to take it serious and i can say all i want about Gaalkacyo for I am a landowner there smile.gif .

Mind you, everyone who has been there has said the same thing, so no need to deny folks ;) . And saying that it is kaneeco-infested does not necessarily translate to underdevelopment.

Duke,

Honestly brother you sure are a dreamer. I doubt such a union will happen in our lifetime. These people are so far divided that such a union is next to impossible. In my opinion, I think that this is a blessing; the Somali problem will only worsen once they turn on each other and they will-these are the two tribes who when we had a government thrived on tribalism and mind you the rest of the country barely knew of tribe.

Reconciliation has been tried so many times before, it has not worked. So each man to his own. Whilst unity of not just these two tribes but the whole of Somalia would be nice, I can’t see that happening.

Honestly brother you sure are a dreamer.

Maybe but I have a great deal of hope for reer Mudug. As I said before if there is going to be any expansion to Puntland in the south it should be through Galkacyu with the consent of south Mudug.

Rahima sis what gives me such hope, is the fact that there has not been any war between these clans since 1993. There is a growing inter business links within the city. Also how on earth can we allow the separation for clan reason’s between a people that share everything?

This divison won’t last long and forget my life time, I trust these walls will soon insha Allah come tumbling down.

The road to Cadado and Abduwaq goes through Baraxley.

Xoogsade   

One has to be insane to have high hopes. Come to Minnesota and see how corrupted some people are behaving already trying to sell themselves as influential men on the president and on the new government who can accomplish anything for anyone. Embarrassingly, they can call him and talk to him. It seems somalis both supporters and anti work deligently to bring down anything good.

I don't know about you guys, but Soomaalida Waa ahlu-naar badankood, thus, your hopes for whatever reason are futile. Keep on dreaming, at least that way, you can live in lies and be hopeful than see the realities and give up hope altogether.

I just have One advice for supporters of any group, government, personalities, War xun yuusan kaa tegin cause you can't rely on any Somali man/group to deliver. In lagu waashaaba halis ah waxaan.

Afkiinnana halaga nabad galo fadlan.

Gediid   

^^^^I guess its never too late then to say it.I know the presidents wife's second cousin's daughter's husband's third aunt's daughter(well honestly she refused to go out with me and I have been stalking her ever since).But I can hook you up with you know who if the need arises.... :D

Gediid   

Mandhow goosaha iga qarso.Taas wax lagu qosle maaha.Ragna waa jabkii dumarna waa badheedhkooda maad maqlin but my point was to illustrate how close my relations are with the first family,we tight like dey say in da states.... ;)

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

You picture pukeland look like as if it is the EC and you have the audacity to utter the word carbage..damn. And the other thing the residents of Baraxley are in the Mogadishu and under the shade of the mango trees..go and ask where those in north Galkacyo would like to live given the choice...
:D

I've already said all there is to say to you.

When did I compare Puntland to the EC? Use facts - or are you also illiterate like your idols? It was a discussion. If you don't wanna participate, exit the building coz can't no one understand your the gibberish you consider English. You've officially murdered the alphabet. But, what else should I expect from a man who supports the cold-blooded murder of five, unarmed Nabadoons?

Originally posted by Rahima:

Only because they have turned to building Mogadishu
;)
. I must say though, each man should return to where he came from...But I doubt that anyone who has had a taste of Mogadishu not to mention gained success (in this world anyway), will be returning to Mudug (the Kaneeco is enough to make you run-thankfully my mum does not read SOL
:D
)

Did this a) forward the debate b) bring forth interesting news c) qualify as useless jibber-jabber?

Why compare Mogadishu to Galkacyo? And, even more importantly, how does this apply to the topic at hand?

I don't know why you quoted me when that part of my piece was directed at JUMATATU - the official USC (aka Ciyow Isii) flag holder. Mogadishu is what it is; and Galkacyo is what it is. Frankly, I'll take the Kaneeco over death or being wounded any day.

I'm sure all the people who recently lost loved ones in useless Mogadishu violence will agree.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by wind.talker:

or are you also illiterate like your idols? It was a discussion. If you don't wanna participate, exit the building
coz can't no one understand your the gibberish you consider English.
You've officially murdered the alphabet.

And you call this English..?