Sign in to follow this  
wind.talker

PM Ghedi to Muqdisho by road

Johnny B   

Only one Warlord has been granted the right to exist and that is HE A/yousuf, Is that what you whining about IL GENERALE?

the Goal of the Nairobi confrence was to end hostility and build federal institutions and regional governments ,demolish the hand picked Adde in puntland, get Somaliland in the Fold and arrange free n fair election, in middland state, Banadirland state, jubaland state etc etc, not bring puntland militia to Jowhar and call them National army.

Failure into the 2nd year, I just wonder how long it will take you to realize?

Yet another person making lame excuses and assumptions. First the process was good, the agreement was sound what we have now is the implementation phase. The President has a clear plan but you guys have to be a bit pataint. All good things come to those who wait. As for the government it has only been 11 months since the Presidents election and less 9 months till the PM was given his mandate. So what happened since then? Well Jowhar happened, Geedi, Gabow and international recognition happened. The forecast for the next 12 months is sunny with some rain but nothing to get worried about...

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by General Duke:

You ahve to realise these men are the past their clans are important and are part of the TFG. Like President Yusuf said, "these men dont know what they want".

Do you sincerely believe that the men affiliated to these guys through tribal relation would abondon that link and support Yeey in name of the TFG.?

The TFG was it born to reconcile conflict of policies or tribal conflicts..?

The TFG was it born to reconcile conflict of policies or tribal conflicts..?

Kindly decode the above statement for me...

As for the tribal link, you mean clan link as all of the Somali nation is one tribe. The warlords days are over, they are already a shadow of their former selves, very few adventures lately. Constant meetings, Morgan, Hiiraale, Inda Cade, Sudi and Qaynyare all in the same hut.. How come? I will tell ya dear lad. Fear is a strong ingrediant in making hard headed ignorant individuals see reason.

I hope Geedi arrives and opens a meeting for all of them and then tells them that he is the boss.. The boss gives orders and not the other way round, regardless of your clan..

Yusuf/Geedi, Aydeed/Gabow, now thats a good combination dont you think?????

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Yusuf/Geedi, Aydeed/Gabow, now thats a good combination dont you think?????

Nope...Owen/shearer, Rooney/Van Nistalroy, Ronaldo/Raul...these and probably many other combinations could be good and better... :D

as for the question..it was...Why was the TFg formed and what was it's aim and who was it to reconcile..???

And as for the most feared combination is

kulan-balcad-tikniko.jpg

this is what your adeero most fears.. :D

^^^ My adeero is in the Premiarship while the dude you mention are in Conference.. Like I said the next four years with Allah grace is Yusuf/Geedi.. With Aydeed playing in the role of Makelale with Cade Gabow in defence...

Qudhac   

eerm

waar duke gaadhigii Geedi miyaanu wali xamar gaadhin, oo waxaad tidhi it only takes one houre mise geedi wuu lumay.

baaq ma dirnaa haduu lumay.

^^^ Why do you even care? As for Geedi Mogadishu is still getting ready to welcome him. They need more time to sort everything out for H.E The first minister of Somalia a nation that stretches from Zaylac to Liboi road, which has as a symbol a blue flag with five pointed star and a President named Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed... You knew that after all thats why you care if your PM is lost or not...

Geedi muu lumay ku lahaa waryaa Qurac you really brought a smile to my face. Very funny indeed.

However I believe the reality is much more closer to him being abducted and taken hostage.

Who is now going to pay for his release? I hope Abdullahi Yusuf has got still some ambitions about him to fulfill future roles inshallah. Certainly for his relesase I'd hope Abdullahi Yusuf would pay a considerable amount of money i.e. $$$$70 million US Dollors

Rahima   

General,

Would you for one minute just stop regurgitating the same sentences every time?

Yes yes we understand, Lord have mercy.

BUT, all that you mentioned did not answer my question.

Why the need for that nauseating comment when CY is meant to be the president of all Somalia and the leader of all Somalis?

IS he the boogeyman? Do you believe that the people have something to fear? If not (and this is of course what you will say-I don’t give a rats a’s’s’ if he is or not mind you) then why that s’tupid comment? It is called a contradiction.

Warlords are not bound within the borders of the South. We have one as our president you know :rolleyes: .

BN   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

eerm

waar duke gaadhigii Geedi miyaanu wali xamar gaadhin, oo waxaad tidhi it only takes one houre mise geedi wuu lumay.

baaq ma dirnaa haduu lumay.

LOL...haven't you heard? He's taken the scenic route...should be there any minute now. :D:D

Qudhac   

^^^

haa hadaa imikaan gartay, waar dee odaygii wararka gaagaban hayey ee General ayaa ba ii sheegayoo wuxuu yidhi waa la yara hakiyey waayo dheh reer muqdisho suuqii ayey sii xaadhayaan buu yiri, meelaha xashiiskana wey yara bufinayaan