Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Arab Summit: Promises $120M/yr Somalia. Reaffirms Sudan's unity/Territorial integrity

NASSIR   

With regard to the resolutions:

The first one concerns supporting peace, unity and development in Sudan. The resolution reads as follows:

Stressing solidarity with Sudan and respecting its sovereignty and its territorial integrity and independence and backing the efforts aimed at achieving peace in its territory as well rejecting categorically any attempts aimed at undermining its sovereignty, unity, security and stability.....

With regard to Somalia: Welcoming the moves of the president of the Republic of Somalia towards national reconciliation with all the components of Somali society on the basis of the Djibouti agreement on reconciliation and urging all the Somali parties, with all their orientations, to adopt dialogue as the sole means to resolve their differences in order to reach comprehensive national reconciliation.

Second: Offering monthly financial backing of the value of 10m dollars to the Republic of Somalia in order to enable the Somali government to operate state`s institutions and implement its programmes of security, stability and reconciliation and offer public services to the Somali people...

Source

NASSIR   

JB, are they dictating or helping us. How is the political role played by Arabs any different than other players in the region like the West, Kenya and Ethiopia. The latter two still colonize and oppress Somali people.

Arabs are our closest co-religious friends and neighbors. We have centuries of cultural and historic ties.

The west at least respect the people's will and help the needy regardless of their believes, geographical areas or views.

If those Arabs are sincere of helping people then they can help South Sudan without conditioning them to be part of the Khartoum regime.

They chose to be tens of little villages yet want to preach unity for others .......

Naasir, meesha ninkaan laga haayo iska garo. It is that obvious.

Carabta waxee u taganyihiin midnimada, jiritaanka iyo kala go'itaan la'aanta Soomaaliya.

Xariifka iga koreeyo wuxuu kasoo horjeedaa...

Marka waa hal ku dar hal = labo. Dah.

About deeqda, haddee ka dhabeeyaan deeqdaan oo aanan ahayn deen, wey ku mahadsanyihiin Carabtaas. I hope inay ka dhabeeyaan.

Carabta waxee u taganyihiin midnimada, jiritaanka iyo kala go'itaan la'aanta Soomaaliya.

Tooda ka waran hee marka ?? ,,,, every tuulo has its own kingdom and dowlad and yet they want inay midnimada "soomaaliya" isu taagaan ?? ,,,

Taas iyagee jirtaa, isku isir ma'aha dadkaas see Soomaalida isku yihiin.

Are you telling me a Libyan has anything in common with an Imaaraadi save some gibberish Carabi phrases isku fahmaan?

Not Soomaalis. Kan Gaarisa joogo kan Jabuuti joogo uma baahno introduction -- mid af, mid dhaqan wadaag, mid diin hooseed, mid...

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Naasir, meesha ninkaan laga haayo iska garo. It is that obvious.

Xariifka iga koreeyo wuxuu kasoo horjeedaa...

Marka waa hal ku dar hal = labo. Dah.

About deeqda, haddee ka dhabeeyaan deeqdaan oo aanan ahayn deen, wey ku mahadsanyihiin Carabtaas. I hope inay ka dhabeeyaan.

lol...Waxaaba iga yaabiyey I have not seen JB oo sidaas u xanaaqsan... Carabta wax gaar ah oo lagu eedeyn karo ma leh iyagaba toodu haysata. Intooda badan waxaa u taliya dictators ka liita kuwa afrika jooga oo millions khamaar, tumasho iyo maalayacni iyaga iyo ilmahoodu uga baxaan. Iyagaaba tooda u yaaban, maxay dad tari karaan. Horta North Korea maxaa loola yaabayaa, lol aan ka ahayn inaan ogahay inay a country with a nuclear yihiin, carabtuba ilmahooda ayay si aan xaqdhawr lahayn xukunka ugu wareejiyaan.

NGONGE   

On the matter of the unity of Somalia (or Sudan) Arabs really don't have much of a say. However, for the sake of southern Somalia's people, I do hope they deliver that ten million they promised.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Taas iyagee jirtaa, isku isir ma'aha dadkaas see Soomaalida isku yihiin.

Are you telling me a Libyan has anything in common with an Imaaraadi save some gibberish Carabi phrases isku fahmaan?

Not Soomaalis. Kan Gaarisa joogo kan Jabuuti joogo uma baahno introduction -- mid af, mid dhaqan wadaag, mid diin hooseed, mid...

No, I'm telling youQatar, UAE and Kuwait for example are not different at all. Even if we talk about Libya having common with Imaaraati then i say yes but being different countries made them differ lots of things ......

They just need to do what they preach that is all.

Taleexi   

Miskiin kibraya baa kuugu daran; we all fattening our bellies with western hand outs and we yet dare depriving the rights of those who are in need most back home. Taasi waa munaafaqnimo.

southern sudan will be independent and their is nothing they can do about it Arabs don't really care about Somalia somaliland or djibouti. Somalis tend to believe that Arabs care about somalia or it's unity. Yet they only care about securing arab resources using somalis.