Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Help Me Find A Girlfriend

I am sick of crying myself to sleep every night. This is causing me sleepness nights and I am beginging to think that maybe just maybe that its over for me. yet I am so eligible

I am not fussed about looks and the usual malarkey. All I ask is that she has a liberal arts degree and can debate with me so we can have intellectual orgasms. with a view to marriage in 2.5 years.

Some man like looks, others like other things, I like brains.

Cara.   

What you need is a professional who can show you the robes. There's this guy called Dmitri, a real player, knows how to get the ladies. Let me see if I can find his number...

SeeKer   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

All I ask is that she has a liberal arts degree and can debate with me so we can have intellectual orgasms

Why in particular liberal arts? Anything higher make her infallible doesn't it and therefore unbecoming icon_razz.gif

with a view to marriage in 2.5 years.

Such an odd timeline. :confused: Are you meeting a deadline in your calender?

I like beains.

:D I hope you like them on toast!

But all ribbing aside, if you are really interested in a girlfriend perhaps the best advise is to being open minded. Most people are hell bent looking for specifics traits when its this narrow focus that defeats the purpose. Good luck!

Khayr   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

I am sick of crying myself to sleep every night. This is causing me sleepness nights and I am beginging to think that maybe just maybe that its over for me. yet I am so eligible

I am not fussed about looks and the usual malarkey. All I ask is that she has a liberal arts degree and can debate with me so we can have intellectual orgasms. with a view to marriage in 2.5 years.

Some man like looks, others like other things, I like beains.

How does that AKON song go again - Lonely, my heart needs someone, am so lonely.

A dediction to Marx. :D

Cheer up mate. Maybe you need new shades to attract the chicks and scratch the "2.5yrs" marriage plan. ;)

Ibtisam   

^^^^ :D Not if you are still crying. Marx apologies in advance if next time I see you I can't help but LOL!! lool

I am sick of
crying myself to sleep
every night. This is causing me sleepness nights and I am beginging to think that maybe just maybe that its over for me. yet I am so eligible

I'm dying to say so many things but I am fasting!! So what I will say is, you have the last ten days in Ramadan to ask Allah for what you want, and if it is good for you allah will grant it inshallah.

2.5yrs time is too far for you to hang with some Xalimo, you need to start looking 4months before your deadline.

Good luck