Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe: Smooth transfer of power: PICS

Ibtisam   

^^Acuudubililah I should not laugh!!

Ngonge: You mean yaa table kii kaa goostey? considering his previous welcome I assume the man was sitting on a Gold chair with raised platform :D

Abtigiis   

It doesnot surprise me one bit that Oodweyne is behaving like an oracle addressing puny and mortal mankind. But it is the ultimate measure of his debasement that he proclaims without any shame and self-rebuke that orphans and children without families are deficient in intellect.

Adeer, you other points on the different modes of elections hold little water. They lack the basic ingredients to make a strong alloy. Where are the refrences to validate your assertions.

Just becuase you have got a fame you did not need to validate, the same way the proverbial cavern that once housed a big snake acquired a lasting awesome terribleness, doesn't mean your utternaces in bold and black carry weight.

Puntland elections were amazing, and the new PM has made some good statements. The true winner here was Cade Muse Hersi who came out as a big man and a true hero.

All in all things are looking up back in Puntland state Somalia.

Ibtisam   

Adgi duke you are broken record, reapeating same old stuff, regardless of the discussion, did you read the last two pages of this thread? :D

Maantay iyo Garowe: Xilwareejintii Cadde iyo Siyaasadda Cusub Faroole (Faallo)

Sunday, January 11th, 2009 at 5:49 pm

Faroole: Puntland waxaa lagu hogaamin doono siyaasad cusub

Madaxweyaha cusub ee DGPL Dr. C/raxmaan Faroole waxa uu ugu horeyn ugu mahadceliyey intii ka soo shaqeysay munaasabadii xilwareejinta, isaga oo sidoo kale salaan iyo mahad celin u diray Madaxweyne Gen. Maxamuud Muuse Xirsi iyo weliba Madaxweyne ku xigeenkii hore Xasan Daahir Afqurac.

C/raxmaan Faroole waxa uu sheegay in Maamulka Cadde Muuse ay ka dhabeeyeen sidii ay xilka ugu wareejin lahaayeen cidii la doorto isaga oo Faroole hadalkiisa ku daray in Gen. Cadde uu yahay nin ka dhabeeyay Balanta uu qaaday.

Dr. Faroole aya waxaa uu in badan hadalkiisa ku celceliyey sida uu mahadcelin ugu dirayo Madaxweyne Gen. Cadde Muuse oo uu sheegay in uu kazoo baxay mas’uuliyadii saarneyd .

Cadde Musse La Taliye?

Faroole waxaa uu sheegay in Cadde Muuse uu la taliye uga noqon doono dhanka Baarista Shidaalka iyo Kheyraadka Puntland iyo weliba wixii kale oo uu Gen. Cadde Muuse horey bilaabay.

Madaxweynaha cusub ee DGPL Faroole waxa kale uu sheegay in Madaxweyne Cadde Muuse uu daacad ka yahay jirtaanka iyo weliba Mustaqabalka Puntland sida hadalkiisa ka muuqatay.

Faroole waxa uu hadalkiisa ku sii daray in Gen. Cadde uu kala tashan doono dhammaan wixii uu ku guuleystay iyo wixii uu ku guuldareystay maadaama uu yahay waayo arag Madaxweyne Puntland in badan ka soo ahaa.

Faroole waxa uu sheegay in Puntland lagu hogaamin doono siyaasad cusub taas oo ah in Puntland loo bahan yahay in laga badbaadiyo dhamaan dhibaatooyinka ku soo fool leh.

Kuwaasi oo ay ka mid yihiin soo ururinta Ciidamadii Nabadgelyada oo ay Beelaha la aadeen goboladii ay ka soo jeedeen.

Kulan Sagootin ah oo maanta loo sameeyay maamulkii Hore Ee Puntland

Xarunta madaxtooyada magaalada Garoowe ayaa maanta waxaa ka dhacay Kulan aad u balaarayn kas oo ay ka soo qeybgaleen madaxda cusub ee Puntland iyo madaxdii hore iyo golahoodii wasiirada kuwaas oo la shaqeyn jiray ayagoo ay goob joog ahaayeen Kulankan isimada iyo waxgaradka .

Kulankani ayaa waxa looga hadlayay arimo ku aadan amniga iyo Wada shaqeynta Dowlada Cusub iyo tiihore uga talin jirtay Puntland ayadoo la isla soo qaaday Xaalada Gobolada Sool Nagaac iyo Ceyn iyo sidii wax looga qaban lahaa faragelinta Maamulka SoomaaliLand , waxaa intaasi u sii dheeraa Iscafis iyo Wliba Isu Hambalyen xukuumadiihore iyo Tan hada cusub oo maalin nimadii shalay si rasmi ah ula wareegtay xilka madaxnimada Puntland .

Madaxweyanah Haatan ee Puntland oohadal kooban halkaasi ka soo jeediyay ayaa uga mahad celiyay xukuumadii hore wada shaqeynta iyo habkii ay u soo dhaweysay, waxaa asna halkaasi ka hadlay madaxweynihii hore ee Puntland Gen Cade ooisna tilmaamay in xukuumadan cusub ay la shaqeyn doonaan maadaama Maadaxweynaha la doortay uu karti iyo aqoon u leeyahay maamulka Puntland islamarkaana uu horay xilal uga soo qabtay.

Isimada Puntland ayaa iyana ku sii sagootiyay Duco maamulkii hore kuwa cusubna ugu baaqay in ay ka wada shaqeeyaan maslaxada dalka iyo Dadla reer Puntland iyo guud ahaan Umada Soomaaliyed .

Dhinaca kale waxa maanta wareegtadii ugu horeysay madaxweyanaha cusub Ee Puntland Mr Faroole Taas oo ku saabsaneyd magaaabid Agaasimaha guud Ee Madaxtooyada oo loo magacaabay Cali Bare Jaamac Gibin Agaasimaha guud Ee Madaxtooyada ka dib markii Madaxweynaha uu u fiiriyay Dastuurka Puntland Qodobkiisa 54aad Farqadiisa 19naad Aqoontiisa iyo weliba Xilkasnimadiisa Maamul asagoo si toos ah Wada tashiyo ula sameeyay Madaxweyne Ku xigeenka waxaana wareegtadan ku saxiixna magaca madaxweynaha C/raxmaan max’ed Max’ud Faroole.

C/naasir Yaasiin

SBCInternational- Garowe

Gabbal   

Oodweyn, by now it is simply beyond human comprehension why you do not seem to understand your tirades do naught to change the dynamics on the ground. My only hypothesis, then, is that it serves as a defense mechanism of sorts, at least to shield yourself from reality, and judging by your effective reliance on it, as a comfort of sorts.

Let me make this clear for you, your opinion on this issue matters as much as a grain of sand and that is really overestimating the relevance of your opinion.

Now the reality is, the world sees another peaceful secure province of Somalia, whose geographical location is equal to that Somaliland, at least when the distance to Mogadishu is taken into regard, who has just went through a very smooth and seemingly democratic transition of power yet is not entertaining secession from the Somali Republic on account of it peace and security.

Now when such a situation is taken into context, what else makes Somaliland's bid for secession unique other than having been a former ignored protectorate of the then British Empire whose origins came about as a result of individual tribes signing individual treaties with the then former representatives of that Kingdom? A colonial heritage, mind you, that was rejected in its entirety by a mutual union between the then Br. Somaliland and It. Somaliland half a century ago. I ask you with sincerity O' son of that " beacon of democracy"? ;)

And on the subject of your tirades, when does it not embarrass you when it embarrass me, years your junior, to witness such unbecoming conduct from an individual years my senior. In the future please try to reign in your emotional tirades lest it leaves you more irrelevant then you've already become.

As the world sees it:

It does not seek recognition as an independent entity, like neighbouring Somaliland, wishing instead to be part of a federal Somalia...

...“It is a historic democratic election in Puntland, making me the region's fourth president since 1998. I hope I will bring some changes,” Mr Farole said.

BBC

Thankful   

Cadde as an advisor? What a shrewd move.

Sometimes I wonder where some comments, like this one come from and what the person was thinking.

The first person President Faroole named as an advisor was General Cadde. Anyone that has ever visited Puntland knows that General Cadde holds lots of influence in Bari and amoung a large portion of the population in Puntland. He kept the people from fighting during his 4 years. In order for President Faroole to succeed he must build a coalition of influencial people that hail from every corner of the state. The past is the past and differences must be put a side. You do not want to make enemies with someone that had the post before you. Even distancing yourself from someone like Gen Cade would make your job more difficult then it already and would be foolish.

President Faroole is an educated man and know's who he needs to align himself with.