Sign in to follow this  
zynab

Tea and its side effects

:D:D ,,, SOL is where i stay during my honeymoon ,,, not yet tired ,,, but just relaxing from 9 rounds of filling da cup ,,, :D

will be back to duty again in some few minutes ,,,,,,,

Heeeeeeey ,, don't tell da others Ok ???

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Gix kix kix kix kaaaax kaaaaax kax kooooox :D:D

Tell the others What?.

By the way I just found out about the wedding this morning so bro I wish you the very best in your marriage May Allah bless your house.May allah make the two of you kind to each other and May Allah bless you both with children who will fear Allah and shall follow the path that Allah loves and who will be kind and dutiful to you both Inshallah.Remember when the ladies get the BUMP you know what i mean they are usually a bit Crazy so dont take anything they do to you or say to you seriously.Welcome to the "YES DEAR CLUB BUDDY" :D:D:D FULL MEMBERSHIP COMES AFTER THE SECOND CHILD :D:D

:D:D:D ,,, Okkkkkkk ,,, thanx man ,,, i got it all ,,,,, i've so many instructions ,,, one is posted in Dood Wadaag Thread ,,,, but don't like to use that one coz it is too short and the writer didn't know that much :D:D

Anyways, thanks dude ,,,,,

Anytime bro.I have now secured the full membership to the "yes Dear Club",passed the test an all, so if you need any info or mock exams on the upcoming tests/exams give me a shout

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

:D:D
,,, SOL is where i stay during my honeymoon ,,, not yet tired ,,, but just relaxing from 9 rounds of filling da cup ,,,
:D

Eurgg!! redface.gif

Jaca Congrats brother, enjoy the breaks while u can, a cup of tea wont do harm ;)

Back to the topic, yeah tea is good, just make sure u dont have a cup of tea within 30minutes(min) after a meal. Well that will help you curb the iron deficiency. The tannins in tea interfere with iron availability and makes it unabsorbable to the body. SO if u want to drink to health keep that 30 min break then enjoy sipping that delicious drink.

Goin to make myself a cuppa, how Ive missed it. smile.gif

Originally posted by rudy:

dont put any sugar in mine just a little bit of honey.

Now, thats a wise man, way 2 go with honey, swahilis say ni Tamu ;)

And whats with this proof ? I didnt get a word of it.