Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Building the city of Bandar Siyaada [Qaw], Duke's holiday home

DSC00865.JPG

Welcome to the Duke’s future holiday home insha Allah. The ancient city of Bandar Siyaada or QAW is being rebuilt.

Its locals have decided to build a brand new city and the work has already started. Its close to Bossaso, on the Red Sea and has a wonderful landscape. It would be a premier holiday destination for the Diaspora in the near future and I for one would like to build my first villa in the Bari region of Puntland in the wonderful Bander Siyada.

Enjoy the pics.

DSC00882.JPG

Magaalada Bandar Siyaada oo ay ka socoto dhireyn & Qurxin (Sawiro)

Monday, February 2nd, 2009 at 10:58 am

Magaalada Bandarsiyaada ee caankana ku ah magaca QAW ayaa ah meel aad ugu haboon dalxiiska iyo tamashlaha, inkasta oo QAW burbur lixaadleh uu gaarey xilayadii danbe isla markaasna ay isaga hayaameen dadkii ku noolaa, ayaa waxaa lagu sameeyay dib u habayn muddooyinkii danbe, waxaa halkaas laga hirgeliyey mashruuc ah sidii dib loogu habayn lahaa Bandarsiyaada (QAW), isla markaasna waxaa laga dhisey dhismayaal aad u faro badan, waxaa dib ugu laabtey dadkii deganaan jirey deegaanka.

Waxaa maalmihii la soo dhaafey ka socotey Magaalada QAW dhireyn iyo qurxin ay wadeen dhalinyaro u heelan adeega bulshada kuwaas oo soo nooleysiiyey rajadii bulshada, waxaad arki dhalinyaro raxan raxan u socota kuwaas oo qaarna ay wadaan geedo halka qaarka kalena ay waraabinayaan dhirta bilicsan ee ishu ku doogsanayso ee deegaanka QAW.

Magaalada Bandar siyaada ee caanka ku ah Magaca QAW ayaa Magaalada Bosaso u jirta 15KM waxa ay kaabiga ku haysa Xeebta Badda Cas waa meel aad u bilicsan Waxaana aad maqleysaa guuxa badda

Emperor   

Masha'alah this is great, reer Puntland need to do more of this and develop the land and focus on the progress of the state...

This city is known as QAW by the locals with the historic name of Bandar Siyada. It is a beautiful city and located inbetween mountanous area far north west of Bosaaso bordering Sanaag region and with the beautiful beaches of the Red Sea

When the contruction of the city and this project finally completes, it will no doubt be a magnet tourist destination, one of the best holliday spots in the horn of Africa along with Hafuun semi-island area...

Masha'alah, keep up the hard work...

It is one of the oldest towns in that region, but has been neglected for so many years. Good to see it coming back to how it used to be once..

There is famous sheeko about one of the city's business man ..It goes like, Jimca, jimcatul muslimiin ********* maa yusaafur. :D

lol,i actually know a girl from this place and the first time she told she was from QAW! i couldn't help but laugh. Bender siyada sounds better, qaw sounds like something my fathers says when he wants to dismiss something with gow!!

Emperor   

^Yep, I too need to reserve my land immediately and as soon as possible... Look at the drawing map of the town plan, hardly will you find a space in the Faras Magalaha area just below the Old town, but I want the area of WADADA XEEBTA near the beach...

All my bucks went to Bosaso, and the lands over there, but the good thing about QAW, while it is a beautiful city that will gives you a peace of mind, its only a while drive from Bosaaso.

^^^Bossaso is a bit expensive; I might get a small area in the city, but my holiday Villa has to be large enough for a General of my stature who served his community for many years. They should give Gen Duke some land for the services rendered to the community.