Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

University of Pretoria awards Medal to Edna Adan

RedSea   

^it's common knowledge. You're getting quite boring with your repetitive responses "maxee habar ugu abtirsataan'? yada yada. You are sad little man. Wax hagaagsan la shir imow.

Ibtisam   

Thankful- She is a midwife and she has a PHD. That makes her a Dr.- ha ku suxiin.

She is someone who has put a lot of effort into what she believes in, and well done to her for the steps she is taking for womenfolk back home.

I'm really happy for her.

Jacphar: Really if you cannot bring yourself to be polite and happy for someone without knowing their clan you got issues. Really kuwaad ku abtrisat maxey ku qabteen?

Thankful   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Thankful- She is a midwife and she has a PHD.

She does not have a PHD. Unless you want to consider an honorary doctorate that she was given.

When I initially read the article, I thought the university had written the piece that is why I responded, but now that I see someone by the name of Saeed Mohamed - who is a NW Somalia activist wrote it. I understand why it has the typical misleading changes to it. Had I noticed who the author was, I wouldn't have responded, it seems our media have no issue with lying and it's quite normal. Just like the lie about who caused the bombing in mogadishu amoung many others.

NGONGE   

The old lady is off the hook (as the kids would say). Who dares say anything about her? War even Clinton looked like an excited little kid when he shook her hand. :D

bill-clinton-meets-edna-adan.jpg

Thankful   

I admit she has done wonders for her family! This picture with clinton was taken a couple months ago, long after he left politics.

Excited little kid? Hmmm she is the one with 2 hands grasping!

Haatu   

^^^war weligaa baadiyaha maad aadin miyaa. They hand-shake with the right hand and place the left hand above the other persons wrist.

Paragon   

Originally posted by ThankfulSP:

Excited little kid? Hmmm she is the one with 2 hands grasping!

Lol. Who knew you would say that? :D

Congrats, Edna. You did good, you got rewarded for it. Simples. ;)

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Jacphar:

Job well done Adna. Qolyihii habaraha ku af-tirsan jiray meeyaye? Habartaan deserves in lagu aftirsado.

Anyone for Habar-Edna?

:D

Ayadaaba waxay qabatay la arkaa miyaad leedahay?