Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Kudhaa Island prisoners released by elders

^^^Saxib give us a break, all you guys have been rejoicing over is nothing. The JVA are gone and their shamefull occupation and destruction of Kismayu is at an end. The transition to total peace will not take long.

^^^Saxib your clan militia are nostalgic for the extortion money, but thats over. Anyhow we have seen your bravado before, dont shame us again.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by The Duke:

^^^Saxib you know the answer to yur questions already. Puntland is a regional state. The clans who inhabit Kismayu are the same as thsoe who inhabit Puntland, hence the term Gedo boys to refer to other groups who also reside in kismayu.

Simple really brother.

Listen Duke you did not answer my question I said is Puntland Qabiil magaciis or Degaan magaciis mise marba dhinacii la rabo baa loo jeediyaa? I mean Xikmaddii Soomaaliyeed ee caanka ahayd "La jiifiyaana bannaan" Waa haddii aad garaneysid waxa xikmaddaasi ku baxday haddii kale haka xishoon in laguu sharraxo.

Teeda kale you said Dadka Puntland baa Kismaayo dega. What do you mean? Soomaalida kale iyaga miyaa ka xiga? Warkaaga caddayso, maxaad geed iskugu qarin.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by The Duke:

^^^Saxib give us a break, all you guys have been rejoicing over is nothing. The JVA are gone and their shamefull occupation and destruction of Kismayu is at an end.

Does this mean to replace with another Qabiil with three words oo dowlad ahaan loo soo sharciyeeyey TFG isticmaarna soo adeegsaday?

Gabbal   

Duke, large sections of the beel who refused to fight for Hiiraale in the ICU fiasco are some of the most trigger-happy at the moment including ina Faarax Taano who paid off many a men to accept the ICU. :D

There is difference between a divided campaign and a united one. Already the kibir is vanishing as soon as the Ethiopians broke hearts and the ousted groups are accepting peace talks. :D

Horn, is that the excuse now, thus it is the courts who are giving you the new bravery. Dont worry lad, your militia will go the route of many others before namely master IndaCade and Co.

Trigger happy, well they sure got out gunned in that little Island, oh that was not a real fight though you lost over 10 miltiamen and 4 got captured.

Originally posted by Axmad_Gurey:

Duke is acting tough on SOL while the TOL who have been eaten by ants and other little animals in buuloguduud are praying for a reconciliation.

^^ :D

^^^ Axmed Gureey ma maqli jirtay "they do the talk, we do the bussiness.

About the eviction, adeer carar maxaa dhaama mar haddaan waxba la iska dhicin karin :D

Duke, make sure to email me when this Island that these gentlemen are rambling about is their new base or something is cleared off its illegal merchants. The place might be suitable for a beachfront real estate development lol.

^^^The island is ok, its under control, I hear its beautiful place. The militia men tried to get out of their hole in Kismayu and were beaten back, they ran in all directions. But these brave Gedo boys only loose to Aydeed, IndaCade and Seeraar.

lol

We have seen how Hiiraale ran, and we all know Siyad was not even allowed to be buried in Mogadishu, so much for power and bravery. Their greatest leader could not even be protcetedin Gedo/Cabudwaaq ;)

Khalaf   

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

Duke, make sure to email me when this Island that these gentlemen are rambling about is their new base or something is cleared off its illegal merchants. The place might be suitable for a beachfront real estate development lol.

^^^^And that is the difference between my reer adeer iyo reer abti! One boasts only bout fighting and force, the other boasts bout devleopment and building, money na mean! ka bax! :D