Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Kudhaa Island prisoners released by elders

Gabbal   

Duke-

Duke meesha waa laysla kaftamayaa ee waala dhaamaa uumamka aakhiro inaad godka u gashid. Mise adigu kaftankaa kugu adag :confused:

^^^No saxib, Barre was a legend wrong ot right I have not insuleted his person, may Allah forgive him and give him mercy.

My point was after 21 years of hand feeding the clan, and giving them titles and estates. The elast they could do was defend him in Gedo/.Cabudwaaq. They instead let hom down and he died in exile. A shame you agree?

Abwaan   

Originally posted by The Duke:

Abwaan, SOL doesn't allow clan names hence my use of the term "Puntland". I hope you understand.
:D

So you are telling us you are just here to be the advocate for this qabiilka aad shaarka huwisey? And you falsely accuse other SOL members on qabyaalad by polishing them with the burushkaan qabyaaladda ee aad wadatid sxb? All the other Somali clans or whoever have a view other than yours on Somali affairs are argagixiso as far as you are concerned and they will be terminated?

I don't think inaad qabaa'ilkaas oo dhan fikraddaan aan aaminsanahay inay qalloocan tahay aad ku meteshid mana qabo inay kulligood kula qabaan waxaan.

Talo yar: Haven't you followed Somali history maxaa dad badan oo ka mid ah qabiil oo is qaadqaaday oo ummadda kale inay ku durduriyaan isku dayey? Maxaase u dambeeyey adduunka korkiisa su'aashii aakhirana dabcan u dheertahay?

^^^I am an advocate for who ever I want saxib. No shame in belonging to the Puntland clan, nor supporting its peaceful admin.

Unlike you of course who laughs at media centres being based in Gedo & Mudug, and only ever reads his clan based sites.

Oh and who supported the warlords and their clan courts. Come on brother you of all people should not lecture the Duke.

Gabbal   

^^^No saxib, Barre was a legend wrong ot right I have not insuleted his person, may Allah forgive him and give him mercy.

My point was after 21 years of hand feeding the clan, and giving them titles and estates. The elast they could do was defend him in Gedo/.Cabudwaaq. They instead let hom down and he died in exile. A shame you agree?

Duke, who did Siyaad Barre (AUN) hand feed :confused:

Siyaad Barre (AUN) himself did not have an estate to his name except the state house, nor had he embezelled a shilling from the Somali coffers and put in outside accounts. Somali waa iyadu tiraah gaal dil gartiisana sii, ha jeclaan marxuum balse haka been sheegin. Musuqmaasuq hadii marxuumka lagu yiqiin Gedo iyo meela kaloo la ogyahay ayuu dhisi lahaaye.

Now I will not get into an unproductive debate with you but I will leave you with this; kaftanka hagaaji sxb dabeecadaadu wax badan baa u dhimane.

^^^My dear lad, I know you want to convince me, but I am not the problem history is. Siyad tried his best but failed due to the clan, simple.

An unelected dictator who relied hevily on his clan and who was led down badly.

But I respect the effort you are putting into rewriting history.

Abwaan   

^^^My dear lad, I know you want to convince me, but I am not the problem history is. Siyad tried his best but failed due to the clan, simple.

An unelected dictator who relied hevily on his clan and who was led down badly.

But I respect the effort you are putting into rewriting history.

First I don't want to compare Siyaad (AUN) with Abdullahi Yey Taasi waa iga afeef, cause laba nin oo isku dhiganta maba ahan whatever khalad uu Siyaad (AUN) galay balse waxay runtu tahay. All the mistakes that Siyad (AUN) has done in 21 years, It just took Abdullahi to do Even more in just 2 and half years. That is the history now which you should accept . And I am sure you know haddii maanta Soomaali la weydiiyo midka ay nacaybka u qabaan xitaa qabiilka uu isagu ka dhashay waxa ay jawaabtu noqon.

Emperor   

^How? eloborate on that sxb given the fact that Siyad (AUN) took Somalia's power in the peace state it was, and Yey's time and the Somali we have...

Baashi   

Kudhaa is not an island. Kudhaa is a Baajuuni town (majority). Hebelada aad kala sarifaysaan live in nearby villages. Juulaay iyo juwaale are island taako away from the Kudhaa! Galti through and through wouldn't know anything about Kudhaa of course!

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Baashi:

Kudhaa is not an island. Kudhaa is a Baajuuni town (majority). Hebelada aad kala sarifaysaan live in nearby villages. Juulaay iyo juwaale are island taako away from the Kudhaa!
Galti
through and through wouldn't know anything about Kudhaa of course!

loool...Baashi...thnx 4 the clarification sxb...Dulkii caadigaa ee magaalooyinka waaweyn baa Soomali ku heshiin weysey, Jasiiradihiina mala isla tegey? iyo meelihii yaryaraa.

Jawiil Juwaay waxaan ku maqli jirey xabsi lagama soo baxaan ah. I wish in aniga la iga kireyn lahaa jasiiradda dhan to make it more productive.