- A Love Letter To Lexus-

Janna   

Dawco :D

Lol@Break his fingers! :eek: Meanie!

To the jealous individuals!

redface.gif

Hibo

Lool icon_razz.gif

Trust me I don't think you would want one.

PS: This was actually meant to be a "goodbye letter" but to me it seemed like a love letter :confused: , which many would agree.

Saalixa   

I don't know how anyone would have the time to write such lengthy letter,,seriously there is no time in the wolrd these days and you shouldn't be playing with time

Lexus i have two words FEAR ALLAH!

"Tis the green eyed monster, which doth mock the flesh it feeds on." - Shakespeare, Othello.

Lol, I think I detect a touch of the old green eyed monster from some of the previous posters!Lexus, girl you must have some rather endearing qualities to receive a letter like that! Though I perceive a hint of the clinging possessive nature in that guy, so I'd run a mile if I were you! :D

The letter really made me laugh because it is typical of the mindset of many muslim brothers. They are so angsty and talk of eternal undying love after an acquaintance of perhaps a few weeks! I bet they wouldn't even know your favourite colour at that point! Love is like a tree, it takes nurturing and time for it to grow strong. So brothers, (you know exactly who you are!) ease off watching all those Bollywood romcoms and join us in the real world! :cool:

Aux   

I don't think Somali men watch Bollywood and even if I did such words would never be spoken by me. I read the letter and tried asking myself a question. Why would Lexus post a private letter from her former lover? Invasion of privacy for the poor gentleman eddo! Do Mali men literally do this shit?

P.S. I tell you it's a white boy in love with Lexus.

auxcod i agree.

somali guys try to act like dey are big ppl with no emotions; funny to see one wid emotions. :D

and people it does't really matter if you think its fake or not, just tell her to do! dats what she asked or don't answer, read another thread. Gosh somalis have to comment on everything..

lexus:

hey dere is no such a thing as too young. if you were in somalia she would be married wid 4kids.

anyway i think you should just ignore it, he'll get over it, he is in love more wid da actual idea of being in love (if u get wat i mean)

further what do u want from this realtionship, fun games, good friend; these are the wrong reasons. if you wanna get to know someone for marriage puropose, tell him to go and ask ur dad for permission (no hiden, under cover business) if you want a blessed relationship then do it the Islamic way following the shariac and sunnah; read the Quest for mercy and love by jibrial something (i'll get back to u on dat one)

if you don't wanna settle down den you have no reason to talk to him or any other guy. use your time gaing knowledeg about islam and doing other useful thinks.

in going about a realtionship in a unislamic manner (going out for ages den, trying to get to know them and all, then after u agree everything u tell da family) by then you have diprived ur selfs of allah's blessings.

inshallah i wish u well.

p.s. he sounds much older, don't let him twist u about.

what allah had ordained for u will happen, so put ur trust in him.

salamz

Janna   

Rayaan

Fear Allah? Of course I fear my lord!

A person who carries the Somaliland flag redface.gif to telling me to fear my lord.

AuxCod...he isn't my former lover! He was never my lover!

P.S. I tell you it's a white boy in love with Lexus.

I wish!!!

lexus:

hey dere is no such a thing as too young. if you were in somalia she would be married wid 4kids.

That's what you fail to understand We Are Not In Somalia!

(I didn't bother to read the rest of your reply).

salamz:

wow i the hostility,

what does a somaliland flag have to do with them telling u to fear allah. where did u leave ur head, when u find it use it!

i said IF you were!! maybe u guys should read things first, before replying;

damn gurl.....u do have things twisted, maybe u are too young after all, i sense childishness in you.... take a chill bill, and it aint my loos u did't read the rest of my reply, u should've mind u, i dismissed u little self (but since u aint reading dis either u won't no)

anyhow, i think u missed the point of posting; (its so people comment according to their view, which u may or may not like)

salamz

lol   

Lexus: I surely didn't want it then and I don't want it now. Seriously after I started dating, I can't seem to get past a man without thinking of how he would be like.

Its crazy but its the truth. especially when the attraction exists... although now I have started being more into the religion, I guess some bad habits die hard.

Mizz: I think u guys should cut the lil sista some slack.

salamz

lol i did hibo; :D she did't wanna no

pluz i did't say anything dat wz not true, and making faces is a bit childish, but den again i'm nearly retired so everything seems childish to me! :confused:

anyhow no hard feelings, i wish her well.

peace; out smile.gif

seriously :( ,i don't know what to say eccept may allah Guide us all. say Amiin

it surprised me to see people who r lost in this world like that.writting letters like this and laying about it in the same time.what can i say if the person don't shame from no one ,they do what ever they want and this is one of the signs of lossing being a true muslim and we don't want that isn't :( .so be careful my dear sisters and brothers.

poor faraax! he laid his heart for you and u walked on it like hes a door mat!!

another classic example of xalimoos dizzing faraaxs! this would have be much different if he was jamican!! correct! redface.gif

J.Lee   

^^^LooooL. Rudy Meister why jamaican?

Lexus, Honesty is the best Policy abaayo. Be direct and tell him this

I am only 18 and I am not ready for a serious relationship.......Maybe in 3 years time.