Sign in to follow this  
Janna

- A Love Letter To Lexus-

Janna   

..............I received a email from this guy after refusing to have anything to do with him. Because I am only 18 and I am not ready for a serious relationship.......Maybe in 3 years time.

This is how the letter goes>>>>>>

----------

Dear _______,

This is the final letter I'll ever send you; I never knew love till I met you. You came into my life, and I'll never forget that night when we met. I wouldn't change how we met for the world; we shared our hopes and dreams for the future. I just pray when you have read this letter it touches your heart and restarts what we had before. I love you and want to be with you; I want so much for us to have the best life together, I just wish I was part of it.

If only you knew how your absence has affected me, you would have never tossed me aside like you have. To have given me so much in the beginning, made so many hopes - you would've never let me down. To cut me out of your life in such a manner is not only cruel but you have decided my fate by coming into my life giving me something wonderful and letting me believe in us, only to destroy it and take it away. You are always telling me you hate dumping men but if you did, why do you constantly keep letting it happen again and again?

We rarely talk to each other or spend any sort of time together. What has gone wrong? Do you want me to be your future? Will you give this relationship the attention it so desperately deserves? How can a relationship survive if there is only one person doing the work of two? I only ever feel close to you when we talk, even that side of the relationship is suffering. I'm not sure I can go on anymore the way things have been; I will let you go if I have to, move on and hope one day to meet someone who will show me love and attention the way I deserve to be shown, I just want you to have one more try. God, how I love you. I miss those times when you call me my name. When I was exhausted at the end of the day I always had time to talk to you (enjoining your beautiful voice), you were always there to listen to me, to keep me fighting. You have been my inspiration, you helped me achieve my dreams. But now, they all fell apart.

______, today my life has been changed in a way I cannot yet accept. I have so many questions running through my mind. Please consider my delicate heart. I am as a glass child and to lose you would shatter me. How is it that so much time spent loving and caring for a person can suddenly crumble to the ground? How can words of tender endearments suddenly be turned to comments of blind hatred and revenge? Why is change such a feared presence? Where is it we go when we step outside of the comfort of familiarity? How do we recreate joy when so much is trapped beneath the rubble of failure? Where is the strength to pick up all of the delicate shards that reflect the beauty of true love? _______, Is there a cloth thick enough to wipe away the blood of our bleeding hearts, specially mine? How can we absorb the surrounding happiness of our friends when our closest friendship has been sapped of any reminder of happiness? Why, if we still breathe, does life end until the rocky moment of acceptance? How does love end? It takes some getting use to. The transition between love and friendship is a blurry path...........For the last 3 days I was really busy with my business and I was thinking about you those whole days wishing you would call. Just a "Hi" would have made my day. Why didn't you call me? Did you deleted my number? So soon and so quick?

_______, I know I'm not the kind of man you've dreamed of, (Remember, you said we have nothing in common) but still you liked me for what I am. I remember you once told me, "I like you because you know what you want in life". If you only knew, Baby, you were my life, my everything. If you only knew how happy I was to have you and how my life fell apart when I lost you.

_______,I know that I've hurt you so many times and that I shouldn't be bothering your life now. I know that I said, "Let me go," but still here I am asking for another chance, if you could still be mine. Things really changed when you left. My life started to lose direction. I must admit, I still can't move on.

_______,I kept in blaming myself, it was my entire fault. I've been too selfish, too hard on you. Now I'm starting to realise that you were too good for me. You are a very good girl and you deserve someone better than I am. I tried to change for you, but my efforts were not enough. I hope somehow, I made your life special, though I've not been perfect for you. I hope you'll be happy now and that you can find the person whom you truly deserve.

If you really decide to let go, then I can do nothing. I know sorry is not enough for the things I have done but I hope my sincerity is enough. I regretted those foolish things that I've done. Because of those things, I lost you, I lost my life. And I'll never like me again because of that.

But if you can give me another chance, I swear this time I'll make sure I won't hurt you and never, ever let you go.

Even if it will take me a lifetime, I will wait for you until you come back. I would not want another love than you. I'd rather be alone than to be with someone who can't take your place.

______, we've done our best to make our friendship last longer, but things happen and we had to say goodbye. This goodbye would not mean forgetting our memories, they are too special to forget. It does not mean forgetting the things in our past that made us both better individuals. We had to say goodbye but I want you to remember this ... you will always have a special place in my heart. I consider myself lucky to experience a love as wonderful as yours. For the last time, ______ I love you,

Love always,

________ (His name).

>>>>>>>>

I had to edit my name and his!

------

I don't how to reply to a letter like that.

"LEAVE ME ALONE"--- That's what I would like to say!

boyslie.jpeg

Never Forget that girls~!

Baluug   

I read maybe about 1 or 2 lines of that and started to feel sick!!I bet you wrote that yourself cuz u think ur some big deal!!!!!!!!!!! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Janna   

^^ I wrote it? :confused: Why on earth would I waste my time doing that? :confused:

Waraa nagaa tag! You physco!

Qac Qaac   

i didn't even read the whole thing.. coz quite honestly never read anything more than 6-7 lines..

besides aren't u too young to recieve a letter like that.. where is ur dad..

Som@li   

The thing is there was something going for you,or is he lying, :D ,anyway tell him the truth,Runtu raga kama nixiso.

Janna   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

besides aren't u too young to recieve a letter like that.. where is ur dad..

I'm too young to be hearing such things.

Where is my father? :confused: Why? Are you going to tell on me? :mad: Meanie!

Farxan

Whenever a guy says things like that, I turn to my new slongen

boyslie.jpeg

Even if they are telling the truth. To me if makes no differences! ;)

boyslie.jpeg

lol   

When I was 18 I didn't even know wat Shukaansi was let alone recieve love letters like these....

The world have indeed changed :confused:

dawoco   

lexy lexy lexy, you little temptresse you :D

That letter was a soppy cliche. If a guy wrote that to me i would have some1 break his fingers, just to safe another sister from ever being subjected to that bs redface.gif

Btw, bless your 18year old heart, u too young too have such ardent admirers!

What in the world did you think you were going to gain by posting a googled sample letter from the net, is beyond me.

Is this topic suppose to go somewhere, if so I don't see it.

PS:don't even try to say "it isn't a sampled letter", because I can find the link to it as quickly as I've read through the first few lines of the so called "LOVE LETTER"

Diamante   

^^ Bless you, cuz you just took the words out of my mouth!

Blimey, I have heard of desperate but this just tops it. Honey, what is the rush? You're 18 and I am sure that someday you will find "real and unimagined" love. Make sure you don't miss it though while you're busy writing letters to yourself from your wounded lover. ;)

Qac Qaac   

why r u guys so hard on the girl.. just because u guys don't recieve letter like that, u hating on her miyaa...

besides 18 is old, i was joking b4.. back home haddaa joogi laheed 2 cunug aad lahaan laheed..

meeshaan 18 aa ciyaal laga dhigaa ka waran..

Pucca   

^your old school ways are quite funny lol

diamante,sis lexus didn't say she was feeling the guy, in fact she seemed somewat shocked by the letter and not interested.perhaps these quotes will give you a more clear idea...

I received a email from this guy after
refusing to have anything to do with him.
Because I am only 18 and
I am not ready for a serious relationship
.......Maybe in 3 years time.

"LEAVE ME ALONE"
--- That's what I would like to say!