Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

SOL intellectuals, I need to hear your thoughts!!

Jaabir   

Rayana..

Abdi’s father invited Farax for lunch and after they had lunch the father took Farax aside, apologized to him and offered Farah to marry one of his 3 daughters.

Sade,

My thoughts exactly, if I had I daughter I wouldn’t mind asking a man like Farax to marry her, because I am sure a man with such qualities will take care of my daughter.

Sue..

I don’t think Farax mishandled this situation; he controlled his temper and didn’t make a scandal out of his wife’s affair. He quietly divorced her keeping her reputation intact!!! tell me what act of forgiveness can top that??

Senora   

he didn't make a scandal out of the situation???

then how did this happen?

but believe me it did happen and it was all over the news a month or so ago.

WHO LEAKED IT?

I'm really confused about the whole..he committed the greatest act of forgiveness....why didn't he forgive his wife?

He didn't tell him in the car that he was going to his wife, but he brought his friend over to the same house, which ultimately led Abdi to find out that his friend was the woman's husband?

i definitely agree with pessimist here in that this whole story is a bit sexist......a woman is cast aside because of her faults, and another is pushed off to get married, but the abdi remains the friend, and everyone is happy with Rashid'd anger management skillz......give me a break!!!

double standards consistent with sexist views living in a patriarch society

Curly   

I agree with sexy a 101%!

Salute to you my fellow feminist wanna be! :D

No seriously the whole story is buggered!

lol   

Darmaan: Even after leaving Saudi, their stories follow you.. MY GOD :rolleyes: .. Just kidding..

Girls/guys who can't contemplate a story like this taking place, trust me, when you live in arab world.. everything is a possibility.. I hear too many BS..that are hard to believe...

Coming back to the story.. Sorry.. I want a real man who would kick his friend's *** for going behind his back.. otherwise what is he good for?? :D

raula   

If he was a gentleman indeed, then he would have forgiven his wife(let the her sins be judged by Allah S.W), displaced his friendship with the fornicator(his friend in this case) and end of story. Or 'divorced' both the wife and his friendship with the other. I call that, forgiveness, from a true believer. Indeed, the wife has committed a huge sin, but his friend is the one committing much of a greater sin(behing his friend's back, knowingly and delibaretly-the husband)Allahu a'lam. On a second note, I think this whole thing was planned... :eek: (Hint!how can the husband drop his friend off at the his house to go sleep with his wife :confused: ..infact, he asked what floor she lives on...whaaaat?) :rolleyes: :eek: ...I say, the dude, knew that his wife was cheating, maybe was planning a revenge or a divorce of some kind and just wanted to divorce his wife. Conclusion: there were major problem in this marriage and it was in the brink of divorce...

Raula has a point...how come you drop a dude (who was tellin you about a chick he was bangin) at your house..and the chick he was doin happens to be your wife...Something is Fishy!!!....In Islam if you let your women do those kinds of acts and u are quiet about it..you become "Dayuus" isn't it?

But then again..it is Saudi Story..they do wierd shyt..

Cheers

i believe this dude is guilty and not the wife!!

common now! he took part in this crime! i say he didnt like her azz! period! but then again that society is ill yall!!! :(

Farah is a cool dude! What he did was incredable!

No need to be AGGRESIVE! Leave that for Somalian dudes :D ...I MEANT OUR DUDES ;)

<--Flicks her lovely pink sunglasses and heads the nearest exit! Adios...my people :D

<--Blows her lovely pink bubble gum...laudly! :D

<--Waves......good-byee :D

To the last poster:

I roll my green eyes for you :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: how is that

To the poster don't have non to say about the story after all they Arabs everything is possible...

Jaabir   

TryMe… Funny you mentioned that, cuz 90% of my time online is spent on Arabic sites which by the way are booming now covering many aspects of my interest…

Raula.. cadeey that’s the only thing I would have done differently, stopping the act of fornication from happening. Other than that Farax handled the situation the best way possible.

Tuujiye   
farah(if he sheekh like u said) did the wrong thing. abdi n the nameless wife shoulda both been stoned to death (that is doing the right thing) but then again it all cames down 2 wat ppl consider (right things)

Jaabir   

Originally posted by garab tuujiye:

farah(if he sheekh like u said) did the wrong thing.
abdi n the nameless wife shoulda both been stoned to death (that is doing the right thing)
but then again it all cames down 2 wat ppl consider
(right things)

Well according to the Islamic Shariica only the married adulterer should be stoned to death, so abdi’s punishment should actually be public lashing.

Thanks for your input though…

Macalin   

Legend Of Zu SAID:

Raula has a point...how come you drop a dude (who was tellin you about a chick he was bangin) at your house..and the chick he was doin happens to be your wife...Something is Fishy!!!....In Islam if you let your women do those kinds of acts and u are quiet about it..you become "Dayuus" isn't it?

........Now Thats My TRUE DAWG Right Thur!....Thats some WEAK AZZ NUCCA RIGHT THERE...and HIBO also said some abt 'not being MAN NUFF' etc etc

Sweetness/forgivness My Left ButtCheek---That Farah was some sorry biaj :D

InnalHamdulillah....

Do u know what our beloved messenger(saas) would have done...he would have flogged abdi...(BTW abdi what? since u just can call someone Slave)

40 times...and he would have stoned Farah's wife to death...I wonder how many of you would do the same???Hmmmmm....