Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Faarax: Wasiirku iguma samayn karo baaritaan Wasiir Ka Tirsan Xukuumada

Saalax   

Faarax: Wasiirku iguma samayn karo baaritaan Wasiir Ka Tirsan Xukuumada

iopm5n5sopcc7vffqwy9.jpg

Faarax Macallim waxa uu sheegay in Mr Wetangula uusan xaq u lahayn inuu dalbo baaritaan lagu sameeyo dhaqdhaqaaqii iyo khudbadihii uu jeediyey markii uu booqday Jamhuuriyadda La Magacbaxday Somaliland bishii Diisambar ee aynu soo dhaafnay.

Mr. Wetangula ayaa Guddiga Difaaca iyo Xiriirka Caalamiga ah ee Baarlamaanka Kenya u gudbiyey qoraal uu ku dalbanayo in baadhitaan lagu sameeyo hadalladii Faarax Macallim ku hadlay intii uu joogay Somaliland. Qoraalku waxa uu dalbanaya in la baadho in Faarax Macallim uu dhiirrigeliyey gooni-u-goosadka Somaliland iyo inuu ku hadlay hadallo xiisad ka dhex abuuri kara Somailand iyo Puntland xilligii uu booqanayey magaalada Laascaanood.

Hase yeeshee Faarax Macallim oo waraysi siiyey idaacadda VOA waxa uu sheegay in Mr Wetangula uusan haysan sharciyad baarlamaani ah oo uu ku bixiyo amar la xiriira baaritaan caynkaasi ah.

Faarax Macallim waxa uu diiday inuu caddeeyo mowqifkiisa ku aadan in Somaliland ay hesho aqoonsi caalami ah.

Waraysiga Faarax Macallim oo uu la yeeshay Haaruun Macruuf ka dhagayso qeybta hoose ee qoraalkan.

Faarax Macallim waxa uu diiday inuu caddeeyo mowqifkiisa ku aadan in Somaliland ay hesho aqoonsi caalami ah.

Even in Nairobi, the man cannot state his position of Somalia's terroterial integrety

Abtigiis   

I must say Faarax's seemingly pro-secession position of Somaliland is not all bad news. It may go long way in bridging the unfortunate misunderstanding and resultant enemity between the ONLF community and Somalilanders. In that respect, it is a very positive development. The silver lining in this, I mean.

It must also be stated that not making his political views known about this matter is entirely his prerogative and does not amount to being anti-somalia.

However, I personally feel Faarax may be into this issue out of pure business calculations. Of late, there is talk he is keen to amass wealth.

^^I am not sure you thought about the arguments you are making. For if you truly believe appeasing secessionist ilk in Hargeysa will help ONLF struggle, you yourself are being fool. Hargeysa admin does not particularly hate ONLF folks or their struggle. It’s the geopolitics of the time and Ethiopia’s influence in the region that makes the admin in Hargeysa bend---two realities that Farah’s visit would hardly affect.

Alas, Somali politics and the fickleness of Somalis never cease to surprise me. Even Aw Tusbaxle falls for the gimmick in the North.

NGONGE   

^^ Xaggad eegto ba, Somaliland baa ku hor taagan. Ma Samatar ba, Ma Faarax Macalin baa, Ma ONLF, ma holhol? War maca Yehuuda la dhix galiyaay sheekada SL. Ma ila maleenaysa ino president Riyaale falka wax ka yaqaan? :D

A&T, watch out saaxib. Xiin is malfunctioning, iminko odhanaya A&T waa Ayoub (the SOL nomad and not the SL qolo - though both would serve the exact purpose here).

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

I must say Faarax's seemingly pro-secession position of Somaliland is not all bad news. It may go long way in bridging the unfortunate misunderstanding and resultant enemity between the ONLF community and Somalilanders. In that respect, it is a very positive development. The silver lining in this, I mean.

It must also be stated that not making his political views known about this matter is entirely his prerogative and does not amount to being anti-somalia.

However, I personally feel Faarax may be into this issue out of pure business calculations. Of late, there is talk he is keen to amass wealth.

It is embarrassing to witness the extent to which you kowtow. What logic is one group to become favorable to another on the basis of a reevaluation of legal state issues of which the positions of clans is irrelevant? Particularly when this individual is a working representative of a foreign entity?

The government of Kenya has every right to prosecute the issue if a member of that government has intruded on and even harmed the policy positions of that said government. Because the issue is a foreign policy issue, the foreign minister has every right to get involved and understanding the political state of Kenya and the position of Mr. Dawaro, I doubt this is without the knowledge and approval from the highest Kenyan leadership.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Xaggad eegto ba, Somaliland baa ku hor taagan. Ma Samatar ba, Ma Faarax Macalin baa, Ma ONLF, ma holhol? War maca Yehuuda la dhix galiyaay sheekada SL. Ma ila maleenaysa ino president Riyaale falka wax ka yaqaan?
:D

A&T, watch out saaxib. Xiin is malfunctioning, iminko odhanaya A&T waa Ayoub (the SOL nomad and not the SL qolo - though both would serve the exact purpose here).

My, how much has Ngonge's Somali improved. :D

who-me   

Show cida waxa lagu xanto waxbaa ka jira.. waaba la yaab hadii kuwoodii wax yara xariiqday ay sidatan u fakarayan. Maba oga meesha in Meles furaha u hayo oo aysan dadkan iska nacin iskood....

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Saalax   

A@T, i think you might be right if the ONLF community are supportive of somalilands right to self sovergienty just like it was in the 1960s, i think it would build bridges between the two communities whom both suffered under two regimes ( somaliland suffered under the SNA , and ONLF continues to suffer from the Melez regime.

Saalax   

Xiinfaniin , waliga ooy somaliland ciidna waxba kama qaadi karto expect Allah,Piratelanders will forever die of Jealousy no wonder the whole place is a damn cursed desert. :D