Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

Barre is coming back to kismayoo.....?

ScarFace   

Ciidamo magalada Kismayo u soo fariistey Lixdan KM

Warar deg deg ah oo aan caawa ka helnay Magaalada Kismaayo ee Gobolka Jubbada Hoose ayaa xaqiijinaya in Ciidamada dalka Itoobiya oo ku hubeysan gaadiid fara badan oo gaashaaman iyo Malishiyaad uu horkacayo Col.Barre Aadan Shire Hiiraale ay caawa soo fariistey deegaanka lagu magacaabo Birta Dheer oo lixdan KM u jira Magaalada Kismaayo.

Xoogaggaas ayaa la sheegayaa inay wadaan diyaargarow dagaal oo aad u weyn kuna wajahan sidii ay u qabsan lahaayeen Magaalada Ksimaayo oo haatan ay gacanta ku hayaan Maleshiyadka Maxkamadaha oo uu hogaminayo wadaadka la yiraahdo Sheekh Xasan Turki.

Xaaladda Kismaayo ayaa la sheegayaa inay caawa aad u kacsan tahay iyadoo Malishiyaadka Maxkamadaha ay u soo baxeen dhinaca bannaanka Magaalada si ay dhufeysyo uga galaan halkaas.

Cali Muxayadiin Cali, Muqdisho

Garowe Online

It was all good till they attacked Kismayo...I was fully behind the courts from day one but they went too far when they invaded a peacefull city..The military man has done a clever thing by moving out of the city to avoid bloodshed. But now he's coming back in full force..He needs to expose how fake these so called sheikhs are and needs to tell them that you just cant be conquering lands in the name of islam...only allah knows whats in their hearts but i hope he teaches them a lesson...

Ramadan kariim everyone

Sophist   

They have not attacked a peaceful city matey; they were invited to it. Besides, Indhacade was the true force behind the weakling Hiiraale.

I will support the ICU even if they invade Erigabo my home town matey.

ScarFace   

^^^Invited by who? come on now the city was peacefull before they came and now you have 2/3 ppl dead. Mass demo, tension is high....why did they fire at people instead of calmin down the tension peacefully.....Dude keep supporting them but now am off the IUC's bandwagon...

Sophist   

Scar, Brother I can understand you frustration. Brother, what these guys will bring will be stability, calm and more importantly the idea that everyone is equal before God—the later will be enforced greatly as Turki is at the helm.

The couple people who died are tragic and my Allah furnishes them his mercy and drink from the fountains of Janna. But brother, Kismayo was not a blood free city itself. It saw couple people being killed every other month with no reason. This insha Allah will not be happening.

Only those who are agitated by all this are mainly doing so because they have lost a possession they have looted and Haraamta these days had become sweeter than Halaasha.

Xoogsade   

Scarface, according to more than one news sources, Barre is at Baardheere. We hope he takes the same wise decision again and not get involved in unnecessary war. He has earned my respect for abandoning town without a fight.

Tony Montana aka Scarface,

Don't bring your day-dreams in here saxib, the wadadaados are marching on to the end - to Zeila saxib. they will take over somalia inashaAllah.

ScarFace   

brother soph UIC has done a great job when they pacified xamar with the help of allah. They should have done the same thing in MARKA.. but

you have the likes of Yusuf Indachaadde now UIC national security chairman....He's a sheikh now..come on theres something wrong with that picture plus you have former warlords who turned around and are using our beloved religion to conquere lands...claiming to be for Islam doesn't mean that one follows it correctly according to the Quraan and the Sunnah of our Prophet pbuh...

Its simeple there was no legitimate reason for going into Kismayo..their excuse was they were stopin the deployment of foreign troops.... but let me guess this right wasnt barre against the deployment of foreign troops on somali soil....

Only god knows whats in their hearts but these ppl are playing a dangerous game... They waging war in the month of ramadan, they're breaking treaties after treaties...warlords becoming sheikhs.....Its looks like they in 2 deep...they need to fix this problem and fixx it fast....

sharmaake aint dreamin by the look of things it aint going right matey....aint got a problem of them conquering the whole of somalia but double standards is a big no no dont you think

Originally posted by Sophist:

Scar, Brother I can understand you frustration. Brother, what these guys will bring will be stability, calm and more importantly the idea that everyone is equal before God—the later will be enforced greatly as Turki is at the helm.

The couple people who died are tragic and my Allah furnishes them his mercy and drink from the fountains of Janna. But brother, Kismayo was not a blood free city itself. It saw couple people being killed every other month with no reason. This insha Allah will not be happening.

Only those who are agitated by all this are mainly doing so because they have lost a possession they have looted and Haraamta these days had become sweeter than Halaasha.

^^Ishaad ka riday...waxaa weliba iigu daran raggii awalba warlordska Xamar adeegsadeen inay u baroordiiqaan Kismaayo! Only if they know seldom do informed men like you come to weep with them!

Sophist   

Thanks Xiin for the kind words. Akhii, everyone knows that the ICU is not perfect, but that should not stop us to go out our way to contribute to the wellbeing and normalisation of our country. If Mogadishu is anything to go by as an example then we know these guys are capable of pacification and bringing back peace.

If those of us who have their genuine reservations about the ICU go and offer their help I am sure they will find these folks welcomingly accepting.

Haashim   

Was there a war in Kismayo? :confused:

the only thing happened was one man, namely Barre Hiiraale lost his post as a head of Jubba Valley since he couldn't hold two posts (the ministry of defence and the head of Jubba Valley) in one time, that's it and nothing more.

Correct me please if i'm wrong :rolleyes:

nuune   

^^ You are right Mr Muraad, and wlcme back to SOL.

Not just those two posts you mentioned, but also he was preparing as the president of Jubbaland State, now that is too much for him and too easy to lose the city.

This is repetition in it earliest form, Barre came there about 7 yrs ago, Morgan was there before, Cumar Jees the same, now it is ICU, lets respect the guys even if the first few days are a bit hectic, well, nothing much happened according to many people in Kismaayo.

ScarFace   

Muraad :D everyone knows nothing happnd because everyone knws Barre has done a good job at not firing a single bullet in town and leaving, that was very noble on his part but dont think that was the last of it....I feel sorry for the honest ones who were true in what they were doing now its been hijacked by a bunch of warlords turned wadaads.....its quite funny indeeed after barre said the UIC have done a nice job in xamar..they came and invaded him his a$$...hehehee very funny indeed

Haashim   

Muraad everyone knows nothing happnd because everyone knws Barre has done a good job at not firing a single bullet in town and leaving, that was very noble on his part but dont think that was the last of it

qanyare and others also left their strongholds without firing single bullet;

did they come back?