Sign in to follow this  
Jaamac_Bootaan

CIVIL WAR IN SOMALILAND!!!!!!!!! according to Somaliland Media!!!!!

Spadez thanks saaxib! Like I told many times I'm not a hater. I don't hate Somalilanders, because then I would also hate some of my friends and some cousins, uncles, aunts etc.

I hoped some people would back me up...I tried to be a dignified SOL member. I guess some people will always hate you for something.

But spadez, where did I call Somalilanders Jews? Oh yeah now I know! you should look in the context saaxib, it was no CAY walaahi. Just an example of history.

I'll keep contributing useful, interesting and FUNNY posts till I'll be banned, cuz if even a moderator said I'll be getting my a ss kicked out of here FO SHO! then they're not giving me much hope.

Libaaxsankataabte, don't forget who was the first to reply on your questions man and contribute useful stuff. If I'm not welcome here let me know aight! if I'm welcome than this BOI doesn't understand Somali hints!

C YA!!!

Gediid   

Spadez

I have no intention of having this kid thrown out he sounds like a good sport I could push around later on but my old great grand father (Allahu Naxariistee) who raised horses once told me when you get a stallion out of the wild before you ride him waa la jara bixiyaa.Ina Bootanka yarna intuuna af dilaacsan baan jarabixinayaa smile.gifsmile.gif

AYOUB   

Jaamac_Bootaan aka Bari's 'twin', thinks we didn't notice he and others have been nicking photos from Somalilanders' websites and is now trying to forge stories. Are some people so desperate?

Kowneyn   

Jaamac bootan:

We view Riyaale et al, as a passing nuisance, a temporary glitch in the system or a small bump on our journey to a Somaliland which will make all somalis proud.

Kowneyn

All this fuss to try to get one person baned. Jamac was joking he did not do anything worse than some people including Nassir [Angry alot], Ayoub[30,000 troops] or Angel Dust[passionate] and yet these people are still around. Its not fair on Libax and the moderators that every time things get a bit hot for Riyales' crew that you mention clan affiliation. Shame tactics wont get you any where ppl.

India   

Seriously now ABU listen to yourself.

How you compare me and this guy is beyond me.

I state my stance on things. I dont come here with ****** fabrictions and expect everyone else to be just as ****** and fall for it.

For you to stand by him only goes to show that you are all just as small minded.

am out and tired of this crap.

Puntland really needs to come up with better arguments becuase the old one and boring and tiresome.

Dusty.

Somaliland Toujours.

BN   

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

Jaamac_Bootaan aka Bari's 'twin', thinks we didn't notice he and others have been nicking photos from Somalilanders' websites and is now trying to forge stories. Are some people so desperate?

What the hell is that suppose to mean? If you have something to say be a man come out and say it.

BN

loooooooool @ Jaamac now men are women i guess you didn't learn from yesterday about direct attack on a member. lol but i had a good laugh lets see if ayoub thinks its funny he applies cosmetics and if he does lol if he uses Iman brand smile.gifsmile.gif