Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

According to Qaadisiya: UIC 13 Kilometers from Deynuuney; TFG troops refuse to fight?

Ciidamada Maxaakiimta islaamka ayaa u jirsaday 18 KM kaliya fariisinta dowladda FS ee magaalada Baydhabo.

Published: 24 October, 2006 14:21

Ciidamada Maxaakiimta islaamka ayaa u jirsaday 18 KM kaliya fariisinta dowladda FS ee magaalada Baydhabo,iyadoo wararka laga helayo degmada Buur Hakaba ay sheegayaa in deegaankaasi dhaq dhaqaaq xoogan ay ka wadaan ciidamada Maxkamadaha.

Inkastoo Madaxda Maxaakiimta ay sheegeen in aysan weerar ku aheyn Baydhabo ayaa hadane ilo xog ogaal ah oo kus sugan magaalada Buur Hakaba waxaa ay xaqiijinayaan in Ciidamada Golaha Maxaakimta ay kusii siqayaan dhanka magaalada Baydhabo.

Qaar kamid ah masuuliyiinta Maxaakiimta Islaamka ayaa wacad ku maray in aysan kaga hari doonin ciidamada Ethiopian-ka oo ay sheegeen in ay ka saareen Buur Hakaba,waxaana masuuliyiintaasi ay sheegeen in ay ka go’an tahay daba galida ciidamadaasi.

Guddoomiye Kuxigeenka Golaha Shuurada Maxaakiimta islaamka Dr Cumar Iimaan ayaa shaaciyay in ay raacdeysan doonaan waxa uu ku tilmaamay Cadowga Somaliya,isagoo sheegay in haatan ciidanka Maxakiimta ay heegan xoogan ku jiraan.

‘’Waanu ku daba jirnaa,mana uga hari doono in ay dalkeena sii joogaan,Alla mahadii hada waanu ka xureynay Buur Hakaba,sidaasi oo kale ayaan dalka uga xureyn doonaa’’ayuu u sheegay Cumar Iiman Al Jazeera.

Si kasta oo ay ahaataba cabsi xoogan ayaa laga dareemayaa gudaha magaalada Baydhabo,waxaana warar soo baxaya ay sheegayaa in madaxda dowladda ay bilaabaan socdaallo ay dalka kaga ambabaxayaan.

http://www.markacadey.net/2006/news/october/24_10_06_006.shtml

Originally posted by ThePoint:

^1 - As regards stability and governance - a huge amount needs to be done yet. Do you agree with that?

2 - The ICU is in a much stronger position than TFG - and there is no viable threat to their rule in Mogadishu, the most populous city in Somalia. Do you agree with that?

3 - If you agree to the above 2 questions - then you must agree that there is little excuse for not doing more on the governance front in Mogadishu at the very least. Do we have agreement?

This is my argument at its most basic - no dancing and prancing needed from you saaxib to get to the bottom of this
:D

Q#1. Yes.

Q#2. No. Waa ka dhiiranyihiin e kama awood badna (from logistical an d military stand point). Besides TFG has the support of anti-Islamist entities from near and afar. So absence of a negotiated settlement with it, TFG remains a clear threat to the Courts. Don’t get me wrong though as I don’t believe senseless wars are the answer for Somalia’s political ills. In the same breath I do believe the coming war is a necessity to correct our civil-war-induced anomaly; worlordism. Somehow, i am finding very difficult to see a worked-out compromise with our warlords. War with them is a better alternative, i hold.

Murad, although you presented a workable scheme still I think you are being a little idealist adeer---just as I was before, and tend to be without my noticing! The old man needs a bit of convincing before he concedes to these courts, I think. For some time now the choice was his. But, increasingly, his options, political or otherwise, are lessening with every passing day. Midda kale, Zenawi is being forced now to stop outsourcing Ethiopia’s interest in the south and assume that task in-house. That being the case, the old man variable in the political equation in the south may not be that significant six months from now. If he continues adopting warlord strategy that is.

NASSIR   

Xin, the old man has consultants surrounding him. He doesn't utter politically unsound statements or declarations of war like Aweeis does.

I wonder what makes you agitate for war with our neighbour when your house is still under duress? Let us see if that horse Xinfiniin gift will deliver something of valuable to your side? smile.gif

^^That neighbor is what’s standing between peace and me! There are internal problems, to be sure, but Ethiopia has indeed done to us what any entity would do to its weak enemy. Bisad gidaar lagu caabiyey weeye soomaalidu maanta adeer.

edit; lol@Xiinfaniin gift. How did i miss that yaa Caamir, remember it was Islaan Faarax of Mudugh who was the recieving end of that stallion, and legend has it that the man and his ilk never lost a war afterwards...you get my drift so be aware saaxiib :D .