Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

According to Qaadisiya: UIC 13 Kilometers from Deynuuney; TFG troops refuse to fight?

ElPunto   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^And you say that as though Yey-supported warlords would let the courts govern in peace!

Adeer - I will agree with you provided you show me the proof of a TFG attack on or near the vicinity of Mogadishu. Let me know ASAP so that I may correct myself poste-haste :D

Paragon   

^^^ Adeer, ma waxaad leedahay, chase away the hyena but let it surround you and consume you bit by bit, slowly, little by little :D .

The Point; a little correction---courts are not confined in ‘the vicinity of Mogadishu’ :D .

As for the warlords wanting to disrupt the peace these courts brought, isn’t that obvious yaa Point? Hiiraale, Qaybdiid, and Dheere are, to just name few, TFG supported warlords who are poised to ruin the peace in the south. Don’t you get the impression of TFG longing to see these warlords back in power! I do, and i find it quite ironic.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Paragon:

^^^ Adeer, ma waxaad leedahay, chase away the hyena but let it surround you and consume you bit by bit, slowly, little by little
:D

Adeer - I don't see the TFG consuming anyone - in fact they are barely getting scraps. :D If there is anyone consuming anything - oh you get the drift. Surround you, kulaha!

ElPunto   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

The Point; a little correction---courts are not confined in ‘the vicinity of Mogadishu’
:D

That is precisely the point Adeer! Any entity that is well and truly outside its power base and has taken over many territories in a short period of time can hardly claim to be frightened and cowering in fear from the thugs they had recently defeated. Yet this is the argument you are presenting to me. For now, the ICU has little to worry about from the TFG - on the contrary it is the TFG that should be cowering in fear. Much to your delight I know :D

^^The Point , why are you dancing around the point :D ? TFG is supporting known warlords, and as long that’s the case, Courts are justified in their admittedly aggressive posture. Point being you can’t argue for TFG’s innocence, however weak, as long it aligns itself with an unreformed, and known war criminals!

ElPunto   

^Adeer, once again, you are missing the point. We were talking about governance earlier and you made the point that the ICU can't focus on governance because the ICU won't leave them in peace. I'm saying there is no evidence of that. And here you admit that they have an 'agressive' posture. Precisely. The ICU has the upper hand and has had it for some time. There is no excuse for not focusing on governance.

PS - I never agrued for TFG's innocence. Whatever level of guilt they have - I don't see them taking Mog anytime soon - so let's get going on governance.

PPS - Could I BE more clear and to the point :D

Originally posted by ThePoint:

^Straight forward - concentrating on governance not military adventures. The ICU is in control of the largest city in Somalia and its capital. 1 million ppl+ and the entire country would benefit if they focused on the everyday, mundane but vitally important tasks. They have certainly started on this but so much needs to be done. What a showcase it could become for them if they proceed in the right fashion.

I understand your emphasis on good governance, but the reality is a stable Xamar sorrounded by clan fiefdoms which are lead by blood-sucking warlords will not achieve a lasting stability unless the warlords in the nieghboring regions are neutralized.

an unreformed, and known war criminals!

Don't the ICU have those among its rank?

The Point, yes you could be more clear and to the point indeed :D . To begin with the premise of your argument is weak. Courts have provided a level of stability and gonernance unseen last 16 yrs in mogadishu. Yes, had they afforded regional peace and security, they would have undoubtedly achieved more. The answer for thier milateristic posture recently is because warlords,supported by TFG and Ethiopia, are making an attempt to come back once agian. they need to do every thing possible to deprive these criminals from any potentail base they could have if possible.

I am agianst turning the clock back as Geedi and the old man want to do. Midda kale, you need to know haddaan nabad jirin, and clouds of war are handing on you , maamul iyo horumar qummani ma jiri karaan adeer. Quite elementary, isn't it?

Che, i understand the 'known criminal' part but i am not sure about unreformed part :D !

ElPunto   

^1 - As regards stability and governance - a huge amount needs to be done yet. Do you agree with that?

2 - The ICU is in a much stronger position than TFG - and there is no viable threat to their rule in Mogadishu, the most populous city in Somalia. Do you agree with that?

3 - If you agree to the above 2 questions - then you must agree that there is little excuse for not doing more on the governance front in Mogadishu at the very least. Do we have agreement?

This is my argument at its most basic - no dancing and prancing needed from you saaxib to get to the bottom of this :D

No one is goint to attack Baidoa. The TFg troops are on their way to Bur-Hakabo. Lets see if IndaCade and his deputy Roobow stay. Oh they are already in Mogadishu. Qadsiya website is a joke, even shabbele is better.

I have from relaible sources that there will be no negotations and war will be declared by both sides soon.

We pray otherwise but that seems to be the case.

Xiin, forgets conveniently warlord IndaCADE and his part in the clan courts. He forgets the naked aggression and lies.

The courts will lose the coming war, because they overestimated their strength and support base.