Sign in to follow this  
runawayvirgin

PMS Time......

x_quizit   

"X quisit, i love your advice. but i am a man. how can i use it. "

Qac qaac, for u, id advise u to say yes to the first imaginary xalimo that "throws" herself at u, or better yet, pay someone to be with u. OR...don't talk or show urself to her until the wedding day, that way u woulda suckered her into a relationship with u icon_razz.gif .

Good luck!

Haneefah   

And here I was ready to share my PMS stories thinking that you were PMSing :D

Originally posted by runaway^virgin:

For crying out loud women in my age(21) are cool with having someone in their life or knowing what they want in a partner!

Not all sweetie! You're not alone.

There's many of us with this "NO" syndrome if you will. And although many will be quick to judge you or assume that you're being brainwashed by these westerners and influenced by their 'career now, marriage later' mentalities...it's nothing but an innate feeling of lack of desire for 'someone' at this stage of your life. At least, it is for me. Not everyone has a clear-cut, logical reason for not wanting someone or delaying marriage, except knowing that they don't have the drive or the urge to be with someone. It also has to do with fate, when that person whom you're destined to be with comes along...your feelings will change, and your perspective about relationships and marriage will change accordingly (Ok, maybe that's just what I tell myself...but it makes sense :D )

I've always been quite amazed at girls who start dating (for the lack of proper word) at young age like 17/18. My instant reaction is...God, kibistiiba xuduntooda ma gaadhinee maxey niman ka ag qabanayaan, lol. But it's their prerogative I guess, ppl are are different!.

About the friendship thing...it's always hard. I find that only few are quite sincere about their intentions of being 'just' friends. And for this reason, I usually keep my friendships with the opposite sex limited. Some might even use religion as a diguise and say that they want to get to know you for the sake Allah (swt), and knowing that relations that form for the sake of Allah are the best type of relationships, you'll give in...and all too often, arintu gadaal bey iska badali, lol.

Ok...I think you get the drift...just don't be harsh on yourself ;)

Som@li   

asalaamu calaykum

after salaam, runaway^virgin, u have brought up nice topic,,and from the posts, u see u are not alone.

To say no, i guess is a natural way, it is true u are young 21, but i believe since u urself know u got some problem which u brought here, u must look for a solution. Time is nobody's friend.

I believe as u get older things may get harder for if u don't act soon. Nobody can achieve nothing with "WAIT AND SEE ATTITUDE" Unless u do reckon "Arranged marriege" is tha right option for u.

Some men do feel this way too, u might have seen the wellknown somali RIWAAYAD"Xishood Iyo JAcayl"

i would advice to look for guidance,and help from your close girl friends,or from some rspectable women who u look upto and trust.

i am sure they will know how to solve these.

wasalaam

Blessed   

I think the sisters gave the adcie you needed. Your not alone and your not weird. It is advisable to have some standards babes - keep ya head up and keep running - till you meet a brother that make you wanna walk with him ;)

Nafisa

lol girl like you would share that in here. I guess it's a good thing this isn't a pmsing topic - hadii kale raguna indhahaa kasoo bixi lahaa :eek: :confused: :eek: - habluhuna would depress each other :(

Gediid   

Now this might sound crude but I'm just curious to know how many of you actually follow the advice you have given to R^V???

Macalin   

^^Good Q, Laakin Maxaa Kaa Galay Adugu :D

Nasifa,or Nafisa :D ; You Spoke like an old Granny. As for the 17/18 yr olds analogy.Abt the 'Sake of Allah',line..i may wanna start using that! :D

RV...Weired? ;) I say Not..Why u want men anyways,aint u in schooL :D

"Now this might sound crude but I'm just curious to know how many of you actually follow the advice you have given to R^V??? "

loooool Gediid you know none of us so u would believe whatever we answered to your question?? just curious

Gediid   

Scorpion

So long as it sound palatable,why not........

Nomad

You have been asked to look after the camels and not ask questions mise afka ku cuncunayo.....

Macalin   

Nomad

You have been asked to look after the camels and not ask questions mise afka ku cuncunayo.....

....HeHeHe :D Who Askd me to look after camels?

Do u have remedy for Af cuncun?

Macalin   

^^Ani Nafteyda isweeydie taas.

Laakin if i were to take a wild guess, i would prolly say something along the lines of 'SHAQO LA'AN! :D

Gediid   

^^^^^^^^^^^LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Shaqo la'an = Cuncun ,ma computer geek baad i moodey.

Waar Lakkad waan ku bedeley cuncunkii eeynu ka hadleyney mid kalaan kaga dhigey so does dat mean you still insist its cuz of shaqo la'an...... :D:D

"Scorpion So long as it sound palatable,why not........" Aha but u see that is influenced and subjective to one's own experiences and prejudice(sp)...I think your question was asked in a sarcastic or cynical nature...But you should not worry yourself whether the advice givers follow their advice in real life, but was the advice given the right one aka puts our nomad sister on right path!!!!!...Some of members follow the same advice given...Others learned the advice from life experiences...And anothers wish it was the advice they gotten when they were at the age and facing this dilemma...What is in people's heart only Allah knows, regardless of whether is reasonable in your eyes or not ;);););)

Gediid   

Scorpion

Sorry if my question came across as being sarcastic but I was actually talking from experience,you see over the years I have noticed as a person I tend to give the best advice to others but caught in a similar situation my short memory fails me.If only I could listen to half the advice I dish out then maybe I would have been a better person than the one I am.

PS

Your answer was well put and very reasonable especially the very last sentence...... smile.gif