Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

In Somalia, a Government on Life Support

He was the Somali ambassador to the USA in 2007.

The TFG or even Abdiqasin's TNG never named an AMbassador to the US, thus this proves the bull. :D

These hit and run attacks capture headlines and nothing else. Coming into a city killing civilans and looting is no mean feat, Somalia armed forces are not yet capable of securing the whole country, a a year or two things will change.

We always were for talks, not with Al-Shabaab mind you and there is no talks with them ;)

A year or so ago we were not even in the capital.

^ Perhaps you forgot about 'Koshin Mohammed'

"What this man has been doing is bouncing around from person to person trying to find a way into this building," says a State Department official in a position to know Mohamed's status, speaking on the condition of anonymity. "This man has no bona fides. He's presenting himself with all sorts of different titles he doesn't have."

As for the proposed aid request Mohamed says he submitted, the official says: "It would not be considered an official document. We deal with the government ofSomalia through our embassy in Nairobi."

:D

^^^Who was Koshin Mohamed? Again was there an Ambassador to the US appointed by the TFG? Even this man on this story is non existent and hence the story.

^ are you serous ?

for an ardent supporter of TFG you are clueless

A/Y appointed his 28 year old nephew who is a grocer to be they TFG representative to the U.S.

The guy even claimed who is a graduate of Washington state Univ. it was later found out he attended for 1 semester.

i think it was about 1 year and a half ago...but im sketchy on the details on how it turned out

^^^Adeer the young man claimed he was appointed, there are many on the list for that position men of high calibre and no one would appoint the lad.

But I give it to him, he wanted to get a name albight the wrong way, you know him and thus he has succeeded. Dude is famous but was never a likely appointee.

lool. Again the TFG has yet to appoint an Ambassador to the US. thus this story from a lazy western journalist has no legs.

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

^ are you serous ?

for an ardent supporter of TFG you are clueless

A/Y appointed his 28 year old nephew who is a grocer to be they TFG representative to the U.S.

The guy even claimed who is a graduate of Washington state Univ. it was later found out he attended for 1 semester.

i think it was about 1 year and a half ago...but im sketchy on the details on how it turned out

If you memory is sketchy,thank me later for i have a superb memory for exposing Duke. I have dedicated my SOL politics life to exposing & facting out Duke.

Kooshin was his name & Duke denied him here & i exposed the other thread where he was defending him.

Hello Xiin.. smile.gif

^ looooooool, :D my thanks FB

i see you played an instrumental role in exposing him in the original post as well.

I knew that somehow his Qabil based politics could not have been unaware of that.

and before you say 'He was not an Ambassador' he was the U.S representative for Somalia on behalf of A/Y government........ now that i have robbed you of your excuse :D

Nephissa   

TFG is dying a slow, painful death. I don't believe in keeping a puppet who's in a vegetative state, alive.

Turn off the life support: TFG is dead.

ps. FB, u ceeb astur inu Illaah ceebtaada asturo. :( .

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

^ looooooool,
my thanks FB

i see you played an instrumental role in exposing him in the original post as well.

I knew that somehow his Qabil based politics could not have been unaware of that.

and before you say 'He was not an Ambassador' he was the U.S representative for Somalia on behalf of A/Y government........ now that i have robbed you of your excuse

Geeljire,You are welcome. I try my best,to expose Duke at every opportunity. Thats my thrill,i get my kick out of it smile.gif

Nephy,umm,adiga,Qabri ceebed weligaa ma aragtay? Waa maya!,Bas hada smile.gif

^ looooooooool

PS: Nephy i had to get rid of the pic it was too distracting and the damn xabash looked happy ....... im looking for a pic of a filty miserable xabash to go along with the line in my sig ......... if you come across one do share :D