Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Garoowe The New Capital City..!

nuune   

as far as im corcerned garawe doesn't exist

looooooooooooooooool

any town can be a capital city according to this so-caled government, full stop, I even heard of they suggested Qooqaani or Taabto as capitl legislative city.

This is their suggestion:

official city= jowhar/baydhabo

legislative city= Qooqani/Taabto

adminstrative city= Garoowe

Xoogsade   

loooooooooooool@Qooqaani and Taabta. Anywhere but Mogadishu :D Hadda dowladdaan ma u dhammaatey? Mise waxaan dacaayad waaye?

A/Y and his government missed the opportunity big time when they didn't come to Mogadishu. I knew maalinkuu isku adkeeyey Nairobi oo uu dhahay Ciidamo la'aan ma baxaayi, in waxaan sidaan ku dambeyneyso. That was complete shocker because everyone was waiting for A/Y and Government to come visit the town. Somali hadey nabad rabin, in la isaga dhax baxaa fiican. Qasab iyo dood dhibaato keeneyso horaa looga soo daaley. If A/Y had two things in Mind, he shouldn't have wasted his time running for presidency: A- That he wasn't coming to Xamar without troops, and of all troops, troops ethiopia has a presence in them, B- He was afraid for his life and thought Coming to mogadishu without troops would get him killed. Naf Jecli and A Job that requires sacrifice don't go into one place. He would have been a Hero by just visiting the town. These warlords would have surely but slowly lost clout. A/Y screwed all up basically.

I am hoping this is not the end of the process and Something, which I have no idea what it could be, materializes on the ground that can save this government from the fate of others.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Somalis are screwup. Forget peace , I say nuke da place. Atleast that would put the masses out of their misery.

Bro CHE, I don't know where you want to live in Somalia, but where I am headed, we got Human-Nukes already aka Warlord dhiigyacab yaal who belong to the shooting-pole. If there was a reason I still want and always wanted this government to work, irrespective of what I thought of A/Y, it was to see these men go down and never wake from the fall alive. Hadda iyagaa na sugaayo kolley. Puntland is cool so is Somaliland saxib. The only losers in this game are People like me who are basically Nolanders. Thanks to A/Y yusuf and his prime minister who abondoned little guys like me. And they are not the only ones to blame.

I opposed ethiopian troops because I could foresee the problems they would introduce politicalwise. The talk of temporary Capital and Ethiopian troops served no one else but anyone who didn't want this government to work. The government, like some of the brothers in here, embarked on a campaign of talking about how Mogadishu is this and how Mogadishu is that. They hoped such talk would get them what they wanted politically. The concept of sacrifice is so alien to them.

Anyhow, Hadda dowladdaan ma u dhammaatey?

Col. Yey being a very unpopular warlord has taken a great risk, and it sadly seems that risk has backfired on him severely.

It is almost 7 months since he was named back in Oct. 2004 and still the old man has no clue of where his seat is going to be. The latest news from Baidoa was not helpful either. Jowhar is no longer a viable option too... now he is contemplating over Garoowe - the small hamlet that he rules with an iron fist? :D

Looks like this government is vanishing in thin air before it even lands in Somalia(proper)... (where is DUKE :D )

From every so called Peace Conference for Somalia(Proper) the only thing that came out of were the creation of new warlords. We saw the creation of such warlords like Xaabsade, Ahmed Dheere, Adan Madabe and a number of other warlords who came to prominence during Abdiqasim's era.

It looks like a number of new names are in the making in Col. Yey's turn, in preperation for the next Somali Peace Conference to be held in God knows where.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Suldaaanka:

Looks like this government is vanishing in thin air before it even lands in Somalia(proper)... (where is DUKE
:D
)

Looooooooooooool....!

Am looking for him too, seems he has also vanished into the thin air... :D:D

Now we insult and attack Garowe city?

I wonder why, Dayniile[only website to report this] and Juma gullible as ever rushed to post this supposed truth.

For those who do not know and have never been and have not cared to look or check up map’s and so on.

Garowe former capital of the Nugaal region is the present capital of the state of Puntland which comprises the regions of, SOOL, SANAG, BARI, NUGAAL, MUDUG and CAYN.

The fact that Garowe administers this large tract of land with its large population makes it a very important city indeed.

It administers cities such as, GALKACYU, BOSSASO, QARDO, BADHAN, LAS QORAY, LAS ANO and so on. Puntland leaders from Yusuf, Hashi and now Muse Boqor have all resided in Garowe.

Garowe does not need nor is it in the running of becoming a transitional capital of Somalia. Yes, Mogadishu is and insha Allah will be the capital of the federal republic.

The people of Garowe and Puntland don’t hate Mogadishu and have sympathy for the blight of their brethren who are suffering in the name of clan supremecy and at the mercy of thieves, pilligers, drug barons and fake religious leaders.

Its worrisome that some of us here would insult a whole city on the grounds of clan and by doing this think they are gaining anything other than showing how weak, ignorant and silly they are.

The Duke ,

Garowe Puntland Somalia :cool: …

oo kaalay dadkii ma waasheen mise anigaa u ma leeyay. :confused:

3merlad

GAROWE WILL NEVER NOT EVEN IN A MILLION YEARS BE CAPITAL CITY!i know the truth hurts and denial is not a river in egypt.

bismilaahi raxmaani raxiim is this hater that you have for your ppl I meant dad walaala haa ah somali aad wadaagtaan iyo muslinimo

garawa....where in the good Gods world is that?

as far as im corcerned garawe doesn't exist

ma naceeb aag uqabtid daka dago baa kaa keenay you know 100% that is somalian land and it is in somalia not out side of somalia. Waa dad ku hadla luuqada aad ku hadashid lol :D

does this place have a stop sign??? just wondering!!!!!

yes and also it has red light.

Isku raxariista wna waan idiin naxariisanayaa does that rig bell Sub xaanalaah.

Sky   

i would tell you what i think of those who are attacking the noble town of garoowe, but im a muslim man. dukevalentino, bro yousaid what had to be said. yall have to get your own act straight, cuz when this shit goes i still have puntland and the inheritance of the tfg and you still have cusmaan caasho and sucdi yalaxow and dhuuso riyoole.

xoogsade man youre right soomaalida are all screwups, from c/yussef to riyoole to cusmaan caasho & sucdi yalaxow. f*ck them all. i hate them, this whole situation wnats to make me cry.

Sky   

and you and your jump-on-garoowe crew are THE joke, cuz weve all seen how yall are haters on a certain qabiil that lives in garoowe.

kulaha is it a somali city and its not on the map. ima nice guy so this will give me a negative image but the ppl from garoowe ruled you like xoolo since time immemorial so bow down kiddos.

Emerald   

Originally posted by wiil_duco:

oo kaalay dadkii ma waasheen mise anigaa u ma leeyay. :confused:

3merlad

GAROWE WILL NEVER NOT EVEN IN A MILLION YEARS BE CAPITAL CITY!i know the truth hurts and denial is not a river in egypt.

bismilaahi raxmaani raxiim is this hater that you have for your ppl I meant dad walaala haa ah somali aad wadaagtaan iyo muslinimo

_______

Wiil duco, take the time to re-read my ENTIRE post, i'll make it easier for you here it is:

Originally posted by 3merald:

[QB] African Prince

.....are you for real?

(acudu bil'lahi cowrakayahuu)

Next yu;ll be telling us to bow down to his 'royal highness' A/Y, uuf/aghaas!

newhoo here's what i think, Garowe can not, and won't ever be the capital, i can't believe i've jus put the 2words in the same sentence :eek: , lets break it down there are 3important groups in somalia, one has declared itself a 'seperate' state to the somalia and thus is half-way outta the equation, another occupies puntland and the third southern somalia, therefore should it not be logical to either retain muqdishu as the capital or find a 'COMMON MIDDLE GROUND' stragetically located smack bang in the middle of Puntland/Muqdishu.

African Prince i find yu'll think my proposition reasonably agreeable....unless yu in a sickening way crave bloodshed and the death of thousands of yur fellow somalis
:(

PS. GAROWE WILL NEVER NOT EVEN IN A MILLION YEARS BE CAPITAL CITY!i know the truth hurts
icon_razz.gif
and denial is not a river in egypt.

_____

Wiil Duco, am i not the one seeking a "COMMON MIDDLE GROUND" i suggest you get off yur high horse and preach muslinimo&somalinimo to those that in fact require preaching to. Frankly i did'nt take lightly to you suggesting that i have 'HATE' for my fellow somalis particularly when you don't have a shred of evidence to support yur argument or know me at all. To be completely honest i find it quite amusing that yu only picked up on the P.S part; denial not being a river in egypt was a simple joke & garowe never in a million years becoming CAPITAL CITY is my honest opinion, and last time i checked i was entitled to it.

Wiil Duco all i ask is that you show me where this 'hate' "for my ppl" as you so put it comes into play.

Sky-African don't be worried bro. Let these haters not bring you down to their level of hatred, ignorance and arrogrance.

Read this article below about my H-town of Garoowe:

SomaliaNugaal.PNG

Garoowe

Garoowe in the news

GarÅwe, also spelled Garoowe and Garowe, is the capital city of Puntland, Somalia. It is where the regional parliament, presidential palace, as well as minsteries are located.

Garoowe has a population of approx. 57,000 (2000 censu) inhabitants and is the fourth largest city in the region after Bosaaso, Gaalkacyo, and Las Anod. It is located in the geographical centre of Puntland state and is transversed by the north-south Somali highway. Thus allowing for an economic boom to take place which has transformed it from a small rural town to a large metropolitan city.

P.S. The Map shows Somalia and the red area is Nugaal province of Somalia where Garoowe is the Capital City. long live beautiful Garoowe.

Some Pictures of Garowe City:

Nationaltag.jpg

Look in the Cupboard they even have got Weetabix The Picture above was taken in the UN Compound of Garowe.

map.gif From now on you can call me "The Teacher". The lesson is finished and don't forget to do your homework it's important. For all those who didn't know where Garowe was situated will be required to study the latitude and altitude of Garowe City and on addition you're going to write an draft essay about the development of the city during the last thirty years.

Have fun! And anyone who forgets to do his homework will be put on detention and they will be required to write "Garowe is the Capital City" a thousand times on the board.