Sign in to follow this  
osman_nz

Puntland Healthiest State In Horn Of Africa

Emperor   

I always doubted the comprehention of many naysayers in SOL but to be this low IQ was unexpected...

inspector, what is in that map that you don't understand and if you can't read the information in the map then why blame us Adeer, look again clearly at that UN producted map and see the areas in the coutnry which has the least malnutrition... it is very simple basic thing...

Puntland is healthy, rich and young state, Alhamdulilahi...

Oh my, the hater ABWAAN is also here, whenever he hears the world Puntland, he shows up as hate mongering gets the best of him...

Fabregas   

how the does PL supposedly being the least starving part of SOmalia translate into: Puntland Healthiest State in Horn of Africa? Baca iska fur, fam.

Emp and Duke, You go guys aint serious, walahi.

Emperor   

^Lool, Zaylici again, nutrition relates to health... and If I understand correctly healthy in this case meant having and eating food... and as the Map presents Puntland areas are the least when it comes to food shortages... That is something to be happy about, isn't it, I am not saying we shouldn't any better, of course we can always improve but the better side of the Somali republic according to this map..

Fabregas   

well, the top part of PL is critical and the lower part is on alert for malnutrion. wth, that means: PL the healthiest state in Horn of Africa?

some people clearly love their regions( and clans, as Ngonge would say), but posting the latest starvation figures to show how great your region is, is a bit, ehem, ehem.......mmmmmmmmm ,deluded,should I say.

ps. being happy and boasting against other regions is different...........

They rush in like children and make false claims, anger and much steam they vent, but the reality is Duke, Emperor and others did not create this report or map. And it is important that Puntland is doing ok, and like Emperor said it can improve.

Emperor   

Fabregas, adeer I don't what's getting to you, the fact that Puntland is doing better than the rest annoys you or is the choice of the title of thread initiator... I don't know but the main thing is that Puntland is making progress, so say Masha'alah... why hate and look for excuses like ' does that mean it is the healthiest nation on earth' Loool.... Adeer, whether you like it or not, this young state is getting stronger, better and healthier, live with it...

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

quote:Originally posted by osman_nz:

Puntland is not hungry like the south or sland...the map says that...and thats all that matters for me.

You posted this for political scoring points, and Puntland is that all matters?
Do you wonder why Somalia dagaalku uga dhammaan la'yahay. Those in the diaspora community who you expect would not promote qabiil agenda are the worst. Ilaahay hanna badbaadiyo!

osman_nz   

Puntland is only in alert and critical modes...but it s doing better then all the rest of the horn of africa..the map shows it...besides we have 200 000 idp population which constitutes the majority of poverty in puntland.

My whole point is puntland is healthiest region because it is not as bad as the other parts of the horn of africa..can anyone denies this? of course not it's very clear..noone can say that puntland is doing least worst then other parts of the horn of africa. and that is my point..

As for the problems there they are mainly the idp's who constitute the poverty and our leader is fixing that by providing already welfare payments for them, free health, and also 2700 of them are being put in a program to become licensed and trained business men of puntland..

Puntland is doing well..

Emperor   

^Correction, it's not all of Somalia meesha uu dagaalka kadhamaan waayay, don't look for another excuse to drag us all into this madness, only tell why uu muqdisho dgaaalka uga dhamaan waayay...

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Fabregas, adeer I don't what's getting to you, the fact that Puntland is doing better than the rest annoys you or is the choice of the title of thread initiator... I don't know but the main thing is that Puntland is making progress, so say Masha'alah... why hate and look for excuses like ' does that mean it is the healthiest nation on earth' Loool.... Adeer, whether you like it or not, this young state is getting stronger, better and healthier, live with it...

sxb, if you don't see anything wrong with the title of the thread, the source used and the following statement: "Puntland is not hungry like the south or sland...the map says that...and thats all that matters for me"- then there is some wrong, big time.

osman_nz   

fabregas...so is hargeisa or hamar doing better then bari region?...wa may....u just don't like the fact we are doing better then you, and i don't care to argue with u because all the somalis can see the map done by the food agency for united nation and puntland is not doing as bad as hamar or hargeisa and infact are doing better..marka ama jeclow ama nac wa the facts..

Originally posted by MoonLight1:

LOL Faarax do you mean Puntlanders are eating more healthier food like CAVIAR?lol

More $$,More nutritious foods of course. whatever the case, It is a Somali region that is enjoying a prosporous time,what does it matter? I dont get it...but hey!