Sign in to follow this  
osman_nz

Puntland Healthiest State In Horn Of Africa

osman_nz   

Moonlight puntland will remain the land of the god's according to the pharoahs...whether i change it or not..doesn't change the fact that pharoah called it that

Ibtisam   

^^Are you okay?? Now we are taking religious advise from the pharaohs just so you can clench on something to be “proud of” Acudubillah.

So we are saving "Mashallah" because people in Bossaso will be the last to starve to death compared to other Somalis?? How interesting.

Farax Brawn, but Ely is on critical, so not sure about your pirate money theory. icon_razz.gif

Your all missing the point; The whole of former Somalia is experiencing food shortage, there is no city or even village with plenty of food, some just have not completely run out of food YET. So what are you squabbling about??

By the way did any of you notice that the map also predicts that ALL of Somalia, including Puntiland is going to get WORSE: It has been ranked as Potential to Deteriorate [scroll down to the map and read the key for what the huge red arrows pointing downwards means.]

So tell me what is there to be excited about?? :confused:

osman_nz   

Ibtisam, puntland is not doing as bad as the rest of somalis and are better of then others..eyl might be critical...but not severe...and bari is just alert...puntland doesn't leave the alert or critical zone..

It's not severe and disastrous like the rest of somalia...and like i said puntland level poverty is due to the high influx of idp's of oromo's, southern somalis, etc..who live in make shift camps.

But the point is...puntland is doing better then ur state..even though it's not perfect but at least were not as malnutrioned as u r

Ibtisam   

^^^No, the "best part of Puntiland" [if I use the words loosely] is on Alert and predicted as potential to deteriorate. Firstly you think the map can be used to measure how well parts of Somalia is doing [it is not, did you notice the negative ranking?], and secondly you think that being on "Alert" for food shortage is something to be happy about.

How noble of you to blame the alert on IDP of southern SOmalis and Oromo's, so Puntilanders are living like kings and Queens miya and everyone else is dragging you down, how unfortunate.

LOool @ it is doing better than your state, I am sure you mean your village is better than my village. I am sure it is, but let me know when there is something positive to be excited about and we can all celebrate.

In the mean time, the point is you have no point to make, the level of poverty people all over the horn is so bad that we are arguing over who is going to suffer from food shortages first.

:D LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO L

this whole thread seems unreal to me, it would be so damn hilarous if the thread starter isn't serious.

to summarize for brother osman: WE ARE STARVING AT A SLOWER RATE THEN EVERYONE ELSE SO HAHAHA !

waryaa Osman_ns you cannot really be as dense as you are trying to make us believe you are.

FYI .. you now have me convinced you are dumber than a pile of rocks

^ :D to be fair; I don't think Duke and Emperor are as dumb as a pile of rock ... those fellows are wearing big puntland blinkers ... they cannot see anything else.

I hate to pick on the newbie, but im suspecting he didn't take a look at the legend in the drawing to see what the colours represent ... HINT: in this case green does not mean money or wealth.

and the big red downward facing arrow on Bari region show that things will likely deteriorate and not get better.

Geeljire-I was referring to the newbie. Is it me or there's trend here of people from certian region holding the same exact thinking. It's like they are being recycled from some robotic factory in the desert, and to be fair, it's not just a region-let's just say anything north of Galkayo where the good, healthy, and well mannered people live :D:D

so after the sheeq shareef herd misunderstood the map initially, now their supporters are comming to the rescue making fun of the whole idea of this thread as if it matters. smile.gifsmile.gif

look at RR and Inspectors initial comments. loooooool. one would think these guys are as dumb as a rock. they thought the map was telling them the opposite. looooooooooooooooooo ool

ibtisam, adiga you don't make any sense at all.

if all of africa is a dark continent, but we say country x is in the best shape when it comes to progress (or in this case food supply), shouldn't we say "ilaaheey ha u siyaadiyo" and perhabs try to work on that even more? you are attacking people for saying "manshalah" as if you wanted that region also to join the rest. do you even know the meaning of "manshalah"? looooooooooool. you are not very bright are you? my god.

there is a reason why puntland is in a better shape as far as food supply is concerned maaahinoo. if that irritated you (you seeem to pop up whenever puntland is mentioned) tough luck abaayo. nothing your cries online can do.

simple ALERT is much better than VERY CRITICAL. I will take it anytime.

osman_nz   

Daandurey exactly sister, any reasonable can see what i mean't from this map, except the hateful one's "maseer baa haayo" believe me.

Puntland is advancing at alot rapid rate then other somali inhabited regions...At least we don't have 50 ppl dying a day like hamar...nor do we have tahribyaal dying in the sea like burco and hargeisa or being locked up in prisons in libya and sudan.

The human trafficking that existed in bossaso was simply gateway for southern somalis to flee to yemen and ethiopians. It was never our natives who were dying in those high seas..

So u better watch yourself u hateful ppl. Puntland is doing better then all of you and the world research agencies acknowledges it..