Sign in to follow this  
Juje

DOWLADDA PUNTLAND EE SOOMAALIYA : New Name

Juje   

War deg deg ah: Puntland oo laga badalay Dowlad gobaleed, lagana dhigay dowladda Puntland ee Soomaaliya.

Garowe(AllPuntland)- Madaxweynaha dowladda Puntland ayaa war uu caawa ku soo beegmay xuska sannad guurada 11 aad ee ka soo wareegtay markii la dhisay dowladda Puntland Soomaaliya, wuxuu ku dhawaaqay in laga daayay dowladii Magacii hore ee ahaa ( DOWLAD GOBALEEDKA SOOMAALIYEED EE PUNTLAND), loona bixiyey (DOWLADDA PUNTLAND EE SOOMAALIYA), waxana lasheegay in laga bilaabo caawa magacaasi uu hirgaliyo.

Madaxweynaha Puntland oo aan wali ka hadlin Munaasabada socota ayaa warkan soo mariyey Agaasinka Madaxtooyada, isagoo sheegay in ay dowladda Puntland Soomaaliya raadineyso nabad ka dhacda Soomaaliya oo dhan, oo aysan marnaba yeeli doonin talaabooyinka qaarkood.

Sidoo kale Madaxweyne Faroole ayaa fasax shaqalaha dowladda Puntland maalinta beri ah, wuxuuna sheegay in ay feysto tahay malinta beri ah, oo aysan shaqo jiri doonin, ayuu yiri Madaxweynaha dowladda Puntland.

F. C. Maxamed

AllPuntland, Gudaha Aqalka Madaxtooyada Puntland ee Garowe Soomaaliya.

I don't understand the significance of the name change. Is Faroole advocating secession? If so he will create trouble for himself with the people of Puntland who consider Somali unity "mugadas".

^^^Nothing to do with secession brother. The name Goboleed implies districts. Puntland state is a real governing authority that has power over regions such as Bari.

The name is Puntland State of Somalia. The problem with the Somali Gobol is it can mean mere district the word state does not exist in Somalia as in the terms of Texas or MN in the US. Thus the new word will convey that Puntland State does not equal Gedo or other district regional admins.

GAAROODI   

I think this is just another ploy to be like the big boys on the block,

I would call puntland, imitation land.

In my view the problems revolving around Somalia are to complex that the people of bari have realised that Somalia is pretty much dead and buried, so these latest innitiatives wether it is hyping up false "national" pride or changing its name are just simply the realisation that puntland is alone and that the desired objectives of regenerating Somalia and returning to mugdisho are dead and buried.

However i personally believe that this is the worst option for puntland right now, wether you call yourself puntland state or mamul gobleed, its still the same thing, bosaso,garowe and half of galkacyo. its a pretty much equivilant to one region anyways, not a real state.

Puntland however has no legal basis to become independent, Somaliland can wait 10-15-20 years regardless, it will get it because it has a sound legal basis seeing that it was already a country in 1960 which 32 countries recognised including the U.N.

the question that puntlanders have to ask themselves is, if Somalia stays in its current limbo and Somaliland gets recognition what ever the time line, what will be the fate of puntland?

Meiji   

Maamul Goboleed=regional/pr ovincial administration.

The future of Somalia lies in having a strong central state with provincial administrations that take care of provincial affaires and do not compete with the central state in key area's.

The 'Puntland' model will lead to the creation of mini states that not only obstruct the emergence of a strong Somali central state but will compete with the central state in the future in key area's.

It is imperative to undermine the clan-state agenda of 'Puntland' like the clan-secessionist agenda of 'Somaliland' has been undermined.

SYL: Qabiil Qaran ma dhiso

http://www.mudugnet. com/Audioxo1/Umadyah eey.ram

Umad yahey Qabiilkiyo Qaranimadu by Kooxda General Da'uud ee Waqooyi Galbeed

The Puntland model already works in the US, Germany, Australia, India and various other countries.

A Federal republic where you can even negotiate with Somaliland, [centralism will not do there].

A nation who’s population have deep mistrust of the central authority considering the experience we have had with Barre and warlords like Aydeed & others who wanted to replace Barre.

The solution is simple Somaliland, Puntland and two other regions with a Federal state centered on Mogadishu or any other regional capital.

The states will be strong and take care over their priorities. Foreign affairs Defense and the economic Budget will be left to the Federal level, the rest will be left to the states.

Puntland model is the only solution, stop fearing and start organising your regions lad.

GAAROODI   

i think your both delusional, but good luck anyway.

i think somali's have competed for scarce water for far to long?

loooooooool, were all mentally screwed up. The reason why meji is argueing for a strong central government is because his kinsman run mugdisho giving him power over all in Somalia. The reason why duke wants federalism is because he wants his mini state and central government power too and by having puntland that gives him more power to have a bigger share in a central government.

The only people to have escaped this circle wether you realise it or not is Somaliland and the simple for independence is simple, because i have the legal right to and i want to control my own affairs, i dont want to dominate puntland or somalia. I simply dont care, i just want to be in charge of my own affairs.

plain and simple.

Thankful   

It's a smart move that President Faroole did, it's sending a message to those in Mogadishu to get their act together. Puntland has made it this far with no help and demands the respect of the Federal Government. The name change was definitely a move to wake people up!

Puntland however has no legal basis to become independent, Somaliland can wait 10-15-20 years regardless, it will get it because it has a sound legal basis seeing that it was already a country in 1960 which 32 countries recognised including the U.N.

It is absolutely no closer now then it was in 1991, for one simple reason. It has nothing to offer, in the worlds eyes it's just another poor African region begging for held with droughts, and aide. If it was a country back in 1960, who was its president, vice president and ministers? What was their flag? What was their currency..etc etc?

Taleexi   

Originally posted by GAAROODI:

i dont want to dominate puntland or somalia. I simply dont care, i just want to be in charge of my own affairs.

plain and simple.

I wished you were right.

Gobol has various meanings and it could apply any of these: state, region, territory, province.

Soomaali language is not limited. Those who think it is limited, their understanding of Soomaali language is limited itself.