Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

Yey : Dadka Madaafiic ayaa lagu garaacayaa...

Juje   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

The word justifies itself.The clowns are hiding and using the civilians as shields and the Government is telling the civilians to not let their neighborhoods be used and if so,leave the area so that the Government can freely deal with them with out restraining themselves.Simple as that!

Maka taqaan niman hada gacmaha la heysto. War go ahead do what you deem to be correct in doing your balayo. The odds are stagged against you sxb.

Abwaan   

lol...at Jaalle Captain Xalane or General Duke military dril baa ku waalatay saaxiib runtii malaha milatary-nimada waxaad ka baratay in shacab masaakiin ah la laayo, haddaan adiga ahay magac kalaan raadsan lahaa sida baby sitter...lol

Originally posted by Juje:

Maka taqaan niman hada gacmaha la heysto. War go ahead do what you deem to be correct in doing your balayo. The odds are stagged against you sxb.

No juje,if they did what they had to do,many in here would be busy writing tacsi emails and making some tacsi phone calls.Be happy that they are restraining themselves and doing things the slower way.The odds sxb,the odds are stagged against the cowards and not vice versa

^^^^Insaanimo iskool laguma barto.

_42715595_04woman_afp.jpg

This is who Captain Xalane wants to kill. On wonders what could this old woman do about insurgents hiding amongst her nieghbors.

Juje   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

The odds sxb,the odds are stagged against the cowards and not vice versa

Indeed, they are, but we differ in the definition of cowards. In a normal term and in particular this scenario a coward is 'kuwa naf iyo hilo ka radshey cidama shisheeye - oo weliba ah kuwa cadawo so jireen ku aha dhaqankoda, diintoda iyo dalkoda'.

And by the end of the day Kapitano, no matter how you define the current TFG because of -'kuwa ay hilada iso wateen'- it is nearing its termination.

Folks, leave the cyber Captain alone. He’s humbled by the rude intrusion of truth. He's innocent in many ways.

Gone are the days when the Generals and Captains of this place used to ridicule slightest suggestion of armed insurgency popping up in Xamar. Today the country is up in arms, and the war is on, and raging.

The tone has transitioned from celebratory to defeatist in few months. That’s quite telling…

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

^^^^Insaanimo iskool laguma barto.

_42715595_04woman_afp.jpg

This is who Captain Xalane wants to kill. On wonders what could this old woman do about insurgents hiding amongst her nieghbors.

Walle,been kuminan hadal Che-ow. You dont need Alif-ba-ta to know insaanimo. A Potato brain & Voilla it seems yeah? :rolleyes:

May Allah have mercy on the innocent.

Xiin.........what is the laters news i'm not hering anything from both corners.......is there (negotiation) going on ? i need update

Baashi   

Came again Xiin! Are you rooting for one of the warring factions? Ya gotta be real this time buddy. Time is not on my side these days but I shall come back and reason with you and see if we are on the same music sheet.

^^Not really rooting…but I slightly feel vindicated on my previous stances. Namely, that the current framework is untenable, and must not have the honor of a legitimate government. Although I would’ve loved to see a tolerable coalition of Muslims fighting the Ethiopians in the capital, it’s clear that this conflict is morphing into a tribal one, and hence one must wait and see where it goes from here.

I strongly believe that for our generation, the expulsion of Ethiopia from our country is a must if we ever desire to leave in peace with dignity.

^^Intaa kusoo ururi adeer.

^^Awoowe, xiin remains Soomaali, and is rightly throwing his allegience to his country and people, and what you say about that is nothing but an invitation of 'neutrality' to join your circle of passiveness in support of the fadaro tfg.

I wonder your flexibility of how many colors you can superficially use while having inside the same color of tfg clanism! that is what I call an advanced technology in tribalism, lol.

I wonder your flexibility of how many colors you can superficially use while having inside the same color of tfg clanism! that is what I call an advanced technology in tribalism, lol.

LoooL.

Without a shadow of doubt,Alle Ubahne,is the most prolific & colorful of a poster among these trusted tribalist. Some of his gems are priceless. Walle,You really need ALLAH.

I am comparing him to his less than lack lustre compadres, I.E; ****** General Duke,******** Captain ******* & ********* Suufi, Sergent Saakhir. icon_razz.gif

Baahane,Lest you forgot,This is NOT a compliment. smile.gif

[ March 22, 2007, 11:56 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]