Sign in to follow this  
raadamiir

When did the USC aka ICU become Allah's army?

Originally posted by General Duke:

Alif waxmaleh iyo waleyahey man mantey oo dhan ku jireyna Jenerale. Ana waxan raba in aan TFG'da ka dhigo mid dadka oo dhan matasha haba iska tabar yarate adna widayo waxaad rabta in aad toleysiid Turki,Afgaduud iyo Barre Hirale.

Marka saxiibo isku meel maka misono because cadawad kale a ku muqato.

You made me laugh, I give you tha much. Saxib we have had the period of talks, in Nairobi, we have been through the waiting game, now it is time for the TFG to defend itself using any means necessary.

Lets leave it at that..

And you are going to lose not only Somalia and its contents, but also your Aakhiro as well.

OLOL   

In your lame and irrational arguments, full of clanish cliche and hearsay, you seem to focus and emphasize the predominance certain individuals within Mogadishu and ICU. This has become your theme. I have done a research why Yeey's immediate clansmen and cheerleaders are vocally defaming and painting a whole somali sub-clan with the same clannish brush. I have been informed by certain and close friends of Yeey that there has been overtures made by Yeey to bring into his camp these prominent individuals but failed. It was a miscalculated courting. The group is more powerful in terms of money, might and media. The Crisis Group has also pointed this out. I also asked close friends from the other camps. They said they have no animosity whatsoever for Yeey and his clan. They say Yeey is an individual with bad policies and he could be opposed for that. They said they were willing to bring him to Mogadishu and giv e him a protection as long as he is willing to renounce his dictatorial tendency. no one can be siad barre no more. but then they told me, yeey and his clique maybe reminscing old skirmishes.

legends go that individuals from the sub-clan were behind the ousting of Ali Yusuf from Hobyo, they had killed two thugs by the name of Gudagude an gooshaa. they said abdirizak haji hussein confiscated some camels fom hiiraan and galgaduud to economically subjugate the nomads in these areas.

If you still believe those past legends, General Duke, I will pray for you . You are of the old guard who only see things through clan lens. Your hatred and animosity for the clan of Sheikh Hassan, Indhacadde, Abdiqasim is a deep-rooted one. Only Allah can heal you and make you see your Somali brothers as brothers.

if u live in london, i dare you to cross over, go to a member of abdiqaim's sub-clan, chitchat with him and raise issues about the courts, Somalia, puntland and the future. I will guarentee it will heal you and have a positive impact on your whole thinking.

It did for me walaahi and this was in the times of Arta. I found how liberal and openminded are most of Somalis who are from the south and specially from Mogadishu.

NASSIR   

"if u live in london, i dare you to cross over, go to a member of abdiqaim's sub-clan, chitchat with him and raise issues about the courts, Somalia, puntland and the future. I will guarentee it will heal you and have a positive impact on your whole thinking."

What a good advice. lol Ololow ma qof walboo ka soo jeeda qoloda Cabdiqaasim miyaa ah "morally and politically correct". sidee u fikireysaa.

The Courts are of one main tribe the TFG is of many.

One qabil will not rule Somalia they will die trying!!!

ICU is USC end of story.

Olol, you suppose I dont have relations with members of your clan. Well I do and I respect them allot, they are a wonderful people like any Somali family.

We need to concentrate on the politics here, you convince me..

Originally posted by Caamir:

"if u live in london, i dare you to cross over,
go to a member of abdiqaim's sub-clan, chitchat with him and raise issues about the courts,
Somalia, puntland and the future. I will guarentee it will heal you and have a positive impact on your whole thinking."

What a good advice. lol
Ololow
ma qof walboo ka soo jeeda qoloda Cabdiqaasim miyaa ah "morally and politically correct". sidee u fikireysaa.

... ma arkinoo! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by OLOL:

If you still believe those past legends, General Duke, I will pray for you . You are of the old guard who only see things through clan lens. Your hatred and animosity for the clan of Sheikh Hassan, Indhacadde, Abdiqasim is a deep-rooted one. Only Allah can heal you and make you see your Somali brothers as brothers.

U got it all wrong,many of those pple's u mentioned like dahir aweys,indhacade and so forth,they get support from many who are from Col Yey's clan and many who are from dahir awey's clan support Yey.Its all about politics and what u think is of ur interest.The old legends u are talking about is a dead one,they even don't exist in books these days.As of the Question of clan,who is in to tribe and clan issues these days?Its the old men sxb.U got it all wrong...All wrong.

For 16 yrs there was chaos in mogadisho,suddenly a govenrment is elected and holly warriors duck up from all the corners of the city,don't u think that there is more to it than that which is told?Its all evident.

As of the men,men like Allah Ubahne,who use ''islam'' in every situation,don't they know that there will be many who use religion to serve their personal interests or is that whenever a fake drum is beaten,all dance to the tune?Personally as of Xalane,what i want is an all out war,Let 65% of the current population perish if need be,but the answer to the whole problem lies with the out come of one War and who ever wins,surely will bring peace back to Somalia.The rest will eventually take care of its self,even the seccessionists will in time find reason in their rotten minds...Again,u got it all wrong.All wrong..

^^^Some great points apart from let the 65% perish, thats a great price. Somali's are all we have their lives should matter. We are a small nation and we can not lose any of our population. I care not for millitias or armed men, but who dies in wars like ours? The children, elderly, women, the weakest in our society.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Some great points apart from let the 65% perish, thats a great price. Somali's are all we have their lives should matter. We are a small nation and we can not lose any of our population. I care not for millitias or armed men, but who dies in wars like ours? The children, elderly, women, the weakest in our society.

Commander Duke,Whole nations perish for the cost of peace and no number counts for poverty,diseases and tyranny will sure kill alot more than a single event of war would.Pple were dying for the cost of tomotoes every day in xamar,Why not die for the cost of their peace as a nation?Imagine if all the pple who died in Xamar un necessarily died for the sake of peace,as of being victims of this war we are speaking about.Wouldn't they have died for something worthy atleast?

Juje   

Originally posted by Lieutenant Xalane:

what i want is an all out war,Let 65% of the current population perish if need be,but the answer to the whole problem lies with the out come of one War and who ever wins,surely will bring peace back to Somalia.

Jenerale this the bottom line of this Xalane's post, how do you endorse a great point within it. Saxiib you are a like a person who will accept to be made partially or even totally blind in order to be given some bread. Not thinking of what will happen after you have consumed that loaf of bread.

Xalane saxiib , horta shartada Allah na motiyo, amiin dheh. Mida xigta Somalia dagal uma dhimana, Illahna kuma keno mid kale.

May be waxad isku haleyna xoog aan kada aheyn oo waxad uu maleysa in lagu maqiqi dono kuwa aad u aragto cadow, lakiin waxad ogata ayagana talo la'an meel kuma fadgiyan.

Sadashaan xun intaad iska dhaftiid Fataxada umarin umadada Allah kala badbasho.

Juje, you need to add something instead of trying to be all rightous up in this forum. Xalane made a great point.

U got it all wrong,many of those pple's u mentioned like dahir aweys,indhacade and so forth,they get support from many who are from Col Yey's clan and many who are from dahir awey's clan support Yey.Its all about politics and what u think is of ur interest.The old legends u are talking about is a dead one,they even don't exist in books these days.As of the Question of clan,who is in to tribe and clan issues these days?Its the old men sxb.U got it all wrong...All wrong.

For 16 yrs there was chaos in mogadisho,suddenly a govenrment is elected and holly warriors duck up from all the corners of the city,don't u think that there is more to it than that which is told?Its all evident."

Juje   

^^ You took that bait sxb, the man is talking about doom. Best is to completely reject his theory.