Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

What turns you on in a man?

Hi, Paltalk! How is it up there on your planet? Is the weather nice? Famine stopped? Peace talks increasing? That's nice, wonderful, absolutely fantastic.

Harmonyangel!!!! :D:D

^^^ :D:D:D

I was so fascinated with the guys that Paltalk seems to talk about...I guess you could call it wishful thinking... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lucky, obviously some people are not in touch with reality!! :rolleyes:

LuCkY   

^^^^^TeLL Me about it!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: <-------Can you teLL i Like these eyes?

Lefty   

I think Mr. Paltalk is talking about some serious and truthful points therefore all of you ladies should take notes from him before it's too late.LOL.

^^^^ Lefty, I see you too are on Paltalk's planet. Wow, you must tell us about it....

But perchance, another time. I'm currently in touch with reality

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lucky, I like those eyes too :D

LuCkY   

Rising Phoenix -Im feeLing that. :D

You know what...i think they might just become my new signature Look'

'

'

'-----------------------------> :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Senora   

Originally posted by Section6er:

quote:Originally posted by Princess_Sexy:

Maturity........plain and simple

p.s. it feels good to be back :cool:

damn girl i had u was at caribana, you bumped into my cuz out there, i was out there up to no good.......did u have fun?
Yeah i seen your cousin out there, and yeah i had a great time....so you say up to no good, huh?..LOL its cool, i had my share of that as well ;) ....but anyways, it was my first carribanna, and i had a really good time...so good that i expect to make it an annual event...so maybe this time i'll catch you up there as well....

Oh and thanks a bunch Lucky :D ...you should've seen me in Toronto, i kept tryin to find someone with a computer that had internet on it....thats how much i missed this place..how much of a lame am I!!??LOL

LuCkY   

^^^^^Youre weLcome. Ohh...youre not Lame at aLL-you are as of right now diagnosed with a serious disease caLLed(sometimes not cureabLe)SOL Addiction. :D Thats what happens when you are hooked to SOL-Like many of us are...im sure of it.

Lefty   

Rising Phoenix and Lucky..We're all in a same planet but different parts and remember taking notes is always helpfull in way or another. Again, I suggest to take more notes from him and less doubts. LOL..

^^^^

I don't think we are in the same planet for such events do not occur here. And there is no point in taking notes, since I will NOT be needing them.

I don't like wasting trees.... :mad: :mad:

Lucky, I agree, those eyes are rather handy and much needed in this situation ( :rolleyes: - there you go,another one!)

LuCkY   

Rising Phoenix again i agree with you. :D

And here they come------------> :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

P.S. I hope we arent getting in troubLe with these eyes.

^^^

Hahahaha, Lucky, those eyes are a work of art! How can we get in trouble? :D:D:D

But, oh my! I can't stop pressing them!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*family holds her back from pressing anymore*

:D