Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

What turns you on in a man?

Xafsa   

Originally posted by G0ldenchild:

LOL som what religious huh, ok! not all the way but some what relgious

girls just don't know what they want Confused individuals [/QB]

Confused? me? I'm trying to be alittle flexible here...so some people may actually have a chance!! smile.gif

I really don't mind if the brotha is religious...but who am I to know exactly how

" religious" he is?

hmmmm.......

turn ons...

here is my list:

1. tall and bulky, I love feeling petite by his side:)

2. my favorite set (legs, smile, and hands)

3. Smart, if he knows whar he's talking about.

4. Style, if he knows you can't wear black socks with summer shorts :D

5. Romantic, romantic, romantic, romantic, romanric,,,,,, but not too mushy!

....and finally, if he can wear flip flaps in the summer.....oh lord! I love guys with DACAS!

Gediid   

Originally posted by runaway^virgin:

hmmmm.......

turn ons...

here is my list:

1. tall and bulky, I love feeling petite by his side:)

2. my favorite set (legs, smile, and hands)

3. Smart, if he knows whar he's talking about.

4. Style, if he knows you can't wear black socks with summer shorts
:D

5. Romantic, romantic, romantic, romantic, romanric,,,,,, but not too
mushy!

....and finally,
if he can wear flip flaps in the summer.....oh lord! I love guys with DACAS!

RunAway Virgin

No need to run anymore.

;)

Love your signature 2,rhymes well

Paltalk   

TO: All Women, Ladies, Females.

Majority of Somali guys are good looking, highly intelligent, intellectual with sophisticated mind. They all have sense of humour, they are kind, honest, tolerent,peaceful, openminded and smart. They know exactly how to treat their women with the best service that would satisfy anywomen. despite all these abilities they posses. Their women are greedy they expect more of men and they offer less, and of course these elements plays sicnificant role when estabslishing a long term relationship. Somali females must give up their desire to adopt Western Ideologies. Somali females are responsible for every divorce the occure in a family, and as a direct result of that the number of divorce rate in somali communitees is raising. and this is as a result of them adopting Western Ideologies.

Qac Qaac   

pa talk that is deep bro, woow.

funny how some of our sister want, a romantic tall guy, who is also religous. a religous guy who is gonna take u out.

am i missing something here

Originally posted by Paltalk:

Majority of Somali guys are good looking, highly intelligent, intellectual with sophisticated mind. They all have sense of humour, they are kind, honest, tolerent,peaceful, openminded and smart. They know exactly how to treat their women with the best service that would satisfy anywomen. despite all these abilities they posses. Their women are greedy they expect more of men and they offer less, and of course these elements plays sicnificant role when estabslishing a long term relationship. Somali females must give up their desire to adopt Western Ideologies. Somali females are responsible for every divorce the occure in a family, and as a direct result of that the number of divorce rate in somali communitees is raising. and this is as a result of them adopting Western Ideologies.

I take it all Somali men are perfect and all Somali women are not? And furthermore, women are single-handedly responsible for the high rate of divorce?

LoL...On which planet? Obviously not EARTH. :rolleyes:

You go girl Barwaaqo...feel like some men up in here can't relate to the list, so they decide we aren't perfect. Forget somali men, MEN in general arn't PERFECT, no one is. And I'd be happy if a man even had one attribute on my list.

.:peace n luv:.

^^^^^^^ Dont dispear ^^^^^^^

Just publish ur list and i shall tell you how well i score smile.gif

thanks Gediid....

I think I'm related to Abdi bille or something:)

lol

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Paltalk:

Heeehee...lool...You should post this in the jokes section...'cause it sure as hell aint real!

paltalk....lol...if men where really like that (all of them) i would already be married, i would not have had my heart-broken, and i probably would not hate men.

well, i know not alguys are bad,,,

man neeeded urgently--

a job has a arrisen for one lucky soldier to become silent sistah's future spouse- to turn her on, he must possess the following qualities.

please read carefully and if u meet the criteria then apply A.S.AP.

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

a beautiful smile, fully set of str8 teeth are required, tall, average built essential. (you will be be assesed at the interview)

religion

must show a clear understanding and practice of his religion (obviously must be muslim)

personality

we must be able 2 understand eachother, communicate and argue effectively,and be able to cope with with extreme clashes of personality and opinions.

Occupation

a regular in-come of his own that has been maintained for a while is extremly important (evedence may be required at a later date), students are welcome (so long as they are not mummies boys --still at home)

special qualities

the ability to cook!--not essential,but a great asset.

dress/style

you will recieve full training if u are accepted and do not already have the required knowledge.

if you think you have a chance and meet the above requirements, give yourself a pat on the back, smile and remember that if others put you down/if you had a applied, there was a chance that you may have got this post(lol)

Paltalk   

TO: Silent_Sistah.lololol

I am very impressed with your requirements. You are very clever in stating what services your best interest. However, there is no doubt you will receive extensive number of applications. Because these requirement that you set out are very simple to meet with. Moreover, you will receive application who are over qualified with your requirements. You will have a great time to make major decisions to who you offer to this position, your decisions must be based on the knowledge, the experience, and the requirements that are met. Your chances of getting and excellent qualifyer are increased due to your requirements. Because majority of Somali guys posses all kinds of abilities that are beyond your imagination. So let us know how it goes...and good luck with your taugh decisions.

Xafsa   

Silent sistah---Can I hook you up with my uncle?

He is everything you mentioned up there....don;t let the term uncle scare you...he is in his 20's.

If he wasn't my uncle...... :D:D:D

;)

flying -still

lol, he is wlcome to try out.

paltalk,,,,,

a guy might meet the above requirements, but alot is still left for me to view, judge and see in action....so to be honest ,,,im not that easy to please,,,

im not materialistic, so i guess that increases the candidates,

i 4got.....AGE: 23-26