Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Overwhelmed By...........?

Hi my people, I am just having soo much of work from my classes. It's really taking all of my energy. The semster started 2 weeks ago and the amount of work looks like enormous.

This is my second year of BA, so how are you guys dealing with your studies. Did any of you took statistics and managerial accouting(cost-application).....if so would you like to give this sista tutor help)

let me know nomads what is good way to study. Any tip that accually worked for you to accomplish your goals, please share.

;)

Ouch...you're not the only one having trouble sis. Lots of nomads are probably in the same boat.

I can't say I kno anything about that subject, but my general advice would be dont let assigments pile up...do them as soon as u get each one and try to organise and manage your time efficiently.

Good luck dear. smile.gif

Baashi   

^^Right on Barwaaqo! Time management is a must.

From experience, my advice is to join a study group and take advantage of the help provided by TA's and the tutors of your school.

Keep u head up sis...trust me it will be over pretty soon and Insha'Allah you will reap the benefits of your effort.

Som@li   

^^^^^^^Study group, very good.

Make the assignments ready before the due date,Last minute work has its disadvantages.

good luck

LuCkY   

FirstLady ure not aLone in this...aahhh! :mad: SchooL and its stress!

Group studies are a good idea but there is a down side to it that is if u have taLKative friends or if u cant be arouNd one of ur friends without getting off subject...Lol...happened to me and one of my friends-everytime we go to study.

Yes compLeting the assignments before the due date nears is a GOOD idea...it'LL save u some Last minute stressing.

May ALLaah heLp us aLL...AmIIn.

Here is a Dua:

Dua while studying something difficult

"Allahuma la sahla illama ja-'altahu sahla anta taj 'alu al hazana eza ma shi'ta sahal"

Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what you have mad easy, if you wish, you can make the difficult easy

Dua for concentration

"Salla-l-laahu alaa Muhammad wa aal-e Muhammad. Allahumma inni as'aluka yaa mudhakkira-l khayr wa faa'ilahu wa-l-aamimira bihi adhakir-ni maa ansaani-hi-shaytan"

"Blessings of God be upon Muhammad and his progeny, O God, I ask you, the one who metions goodness and actualizes it and commands it , remind me of that which the shaytan makes me forget"

LuCkY   

FirstLady ure not aLone in this...aahhh! :mad: SchooL and its stress!

Group studies are a good idea but there is a down side to it that is if u have taLKative friends or if u cant be arouNd one of ur friends without getting off subject...Lol...happened to me and one of my friends-everytime we go to study.

Yes compLeting the assignments before the due date nears is a GOOD idea...it'LL save u some Last minute stressing.

May ALLaah heLp us aLL...AmIIn.

Here is a Dua:

Dua while studying something difficult

"Allahuma la sahla illama ja-'altahu sahla anta taj 'alu al hazana eza ma shi'ta sahal"

Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what you have mad easy, if you wish, you can make the difficult easy

Dua for concentration

"Salla-l-laahu alaa Muhammad wa aal-e Muhammad. Allahumma inni as'aluka yaa mudhakkira-l khayr wa faa'ilahu wa-l-aamimira bihi adhakir-ni maa ansaani-hi-shaytan"

"Blessings of God be upon Muhammad and his progeny, O God, I ask you, the one who metions goodness and actualizes it and commands it , remind me of that which the shaytan makes me forget"

Thanx guys for all the good tips. I would love to study with my friends but they are not in my program. I work as well, which doesn't give me the time to study with a group.

The hardest part is starting......i drag....well i pray to allah then.

What would i do with out u nomads who constantly remind me to repent to allah pray and ask for forgiveness and help.

Thanx Lucky, Bashi, Xidig

Qac Qac,,,,,i think i know the school u go to. Ur area code is 612..right...lol.

goodluck

Abdinuur   

Yo just keep ahead and read the material before going to class. You'd find it very helpful like I have.

I am through with hard, upper level classes...which is a blessing. Currently, taking one hard, Cardiovascular, class...which is not really that bad.

Hey, Good luck to all of you!

my hellish days are over....im doing 2day my last exam 4 this semester then I have 2weeks holiday WICKED. but the last 2 months were nightmare oh my god - assignment after assignment. Alhamdulillal it's over

good luck ya'll and don't 4get 2 pray.

I've noticed walaahi that prayer is my answer to all my worries.

Qac Qaac   

first lady, close but wrong. which school do u think it is. looooooool.

anyways good luck all u ppl. i am strugling with bio genetics class so if some one knows help asap. ok.

Just remeber to make dua, pray and to do your work!!!. Allah will not give you the success you deserve if you dont study and expect to know the contents of the exam!.

Also you need to work alone unless you have a group assignment or you want to discuss certain area's that you are weak at!. Working with a group will make you think as a group but not as an individual which is the key stategy to passing an exam.

Revise as a group but remember to do most of your revision alone as it will make you really understand the subject!!!

I do MSc Management Science so these sites might be of help to you:

http://www.stats.gla.ac.uk/steps/glossary/index.html

http://www.une.edu.au/WebStat/

http://mcgraw-hill.co.uk/openup/spss/index.htm

http://faculty.vassar.edu/~lowry/VassarStats.html

Peace.

Cont.