Sign in to follow this  
Naxar Nugaaleed

Somaliland DM: when the fight began, Even the ones we were paying attacked us.

S: Dadka deegaanku sidee ayay idiinla dhaqmeen, intii aad meesha joogteen?

J: Intii hore waxa ka muuqanaysay soo dhawayn. Laakiin, markii arrintu dhacday xataa kuwii aanu lacagta siinaynay ee Tuutaha (Dirayska ciidanka) gashanaa ayaa ka soo jeestay xagii cadowga. Dabadeedna, waxaanu u aragnay inaanu goob cadow oo khatar ku ah ciidanka ku dhex-jirno.

this is some funny stuff really. forget the people, memebers of their own "army" joined puntland.

S:Wasiir duruufaha aad kaga soo saartay ciidanka Dhahar ee meesha yaalay, haddaad noo qodobayso oo aad mid-mid u kala qaado maxay yihiin?

J: Meeshu waxay ahayd meel aad u fog, waxa ka d'ayay meel walba roob. Isla markaana waa dhul godana oo gawaadhidu hadday gasho aanay ka bixi karayn.
Waxa kaloo jirtay mandaqada aanu joognay in aanu dadku ahayn dad la saaxiiba ama taageeraya ciidamadeena halkaa jooga.
dhawaanshaha dhinaca kale taakulayntiisa iyo cadowga oo u arkayay in Wasiiradaa iyo ciidaankaa meesha la keenay inay waxyeelaan ayaa iyana meesha ku jirtay.

S: Hadda ciidankan aad mushaharka siin jirteen ee degaankaas ka soo jeeda, ee markii dambe xagaa ka soo jeestay, maxaa laga yeelayaa?

J: Weli waa talo u taala madaxda qaranka iyo ciidanka qaranka oo aanu u gudbin doono haddii Alle yidhaahdo.

S: Isgaadhsiinta aagaasi ama gobolkaasi ma dhinaca Boosaaso ayay raacsan tahay mise Somaliland ayay raacsan tahay?

J: Isgaadhsiinta aagaasi ama Ceerigaabo laga bilaabo iyo barigeeda, waa isgaadhsiin ku xidhan Boosaaso.

www.somaliland.org

He is so stup1d, forgetting in the time of war, people are more loyal to their blood brothers rather than to this fake SL-thing (irrelevant).

RedSea   

lol@blood brother. Then I am sure if we argue about Somaliwayne, you would be saying we are blood brothers lool...

carry on,

Gabbal   

Red Sea, I have read with interest and humour your defense of the defeat of the Somaliland forces in Dhahar. What is your excuse now after this bombshell coming from the horse's mouth? According to this testimony not only did an altercation take place but the Somaliland team clearly abandoned ship knowing full well they could not possibly "enforce" the "border" as the political con-artists such us Waraabe and others in Hargeisa convinced of them and the idealistic diaspora.

So much for Suldaanka putting the blame on Riyaale when a clash did ensue and the Somaliland militia clearly withdrew in defeat...

As for the nick, might I suggest you revert back to Red Sea? You do understand all pretenses are over..

Xargaga   

Red Sea, I have read with interest and humour your defense of the defeat of the Somaliland forces in Dhahar, what is your excuse now after this bombshell coming from the horse's mouth?

Saxb there was no defeat but a tactical retreat. Read well what the Minister had to say. In both confrontations they came out succesfully. The retreat was inevitable as the raayale administartion was presured from Addis ababa, so inorder to sabbotage the whole operation the administartion Blocke further reinforcemments and supplies to the warzone. Although this minister Made the best move i think he should have known better before taking the initative too far. Anyways iam glad that bloody war was avoided and the Somalilanders Political awakening in the region is now essential more than ever.

Gabbal   

Nabashe clearly the art of logical thinking escapes you. Somaliland went there with the intention of "enforcing" the border (read: ready to engage in conflict) followed by high level ministers to legitimatize and tell the world that the border was enforced without a shadow of a doubt.

A clash took place. That is a known part of the equation. The muddy part is the withdrawal of Somaliland forces. Even so, just as two plus two equals two then withdrawal after a clash clearly signfies a defeat. Everything else after the clash itself is irrelevent because a clash took place and Somaliland was forced to run hightail to Ceerigaabo and familiar territory. Even to an adolescent that signifies defeat.

RedSea   

LOOOL...wow all of sudden super charged Horn has showed up.

First let me start with the issue you have with my name. Abti, red sea= bada cas, simply its' Somali term this time. Or perhaps you are refering to the Mujaahid part, that is just my nick as well, I was never a Mujaahid since I have never participated an actual Jihad kay mr. Horn. Sow waxba ha isku mashquulin kaas.

Secondly, Somaliland was defeated, however the defeat was a tactical defeat done to itself. Offcourse Riyale is to be blamed since he is runing the whole show. It's like Saying don't blame the failures in Iraq on Bush. You have to always blamed the man at helm, in this case Riyaale.

The defeat you are pointing out is military defeat. Actually in reality and according to reliable sources, the most frustating part was Somaliland troops wining the actual gun battle, yet losing it at the end tactically. They lost only 2 soldiers and went far beyond Dhahar.

All in all, there is no war now, and Somaliland has already excepted defeat by calling it 'ceebtii ugu wayneed ee Somaliland soo marta'.

P.S, wazzup with your name as well saaxib?

Xargaga   

Saxb you seems to have a mindset and nothing can change that from unless you come-up with genuine intentions and arguments. You are talking of Defeat and I dont know how you define defeat in this case. For one the Somaliland army did not retreat in the midst of the skirmishes. Puntland melitias attacked and were repulsed.As reported by many media outlets everything was calm when Somaliland Army decided to retreat. Refer to the reasons in my previous post. so sxb Come up with rational argument. Lastly i dont buy to your defeat that defeat this. I belive that The defeat is upon all Somalis in general, while the victors are the ones that have the power to set One somali against the other and still dictate when to attack and when to retreat.

nabadshe wrote:

I belive that The defeat is upon all Somalis in general, while the victors are the ones that have the power to set One somali against the other and still dictate when to attack and when to retreat.

^^Let that be the net wisdom of this thread~~

edit:

ps--Any helper out here who's willing to sport nabadshe's statement as a signature?