Sign in to follow this  
Juje

President's Sharif's Press Conference

Juje   

Originally posted by Al Zeylaci:

Proposal to starve Somalis by blocking of Somali airports and ports by the foreign Igad( Ethiopia and Kenya)= good

foreign Ethiopians rentering= no comment

foreign Amnisom bombarding SOmalis= extremely good

three Arabs fighting alongside Shababs= a foreign invasion.

Suicide bomber and his car bombing himself with the intend of killing Muslim brethens who about less than an hour before prayed Salada Duhur in their barracks; killing six of them = Good

Inna Lillahi :confused:

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

quote:Originally posted by Al Zeylaci:

Proposal to starve Somalis by blocking of Somali airports and ports by the foreign Igad( Ethiopia and Kenya)= good

foreign Ethiopians rentering= no comment

foreign Amnisom bombarding SOmalis= extremely good

three Arabs fighting alongside Shababs= a foreign invasion.

inalilah- :confused:

AMISOM Bombarding "innocent" Somalis= Self-Defense is understandable

Foreign Ethiopians "re-enter"= unsubstantiated

Blocking Ports that serve as entry points for International Terrorist and weapons=Exceedingly Good

Arabs fighting in Somalia massacring fellow Muslims while their Palestine cries for help= Hypocrisy and greed-motivated
Ethiopians rentering has been substantiated by Somalis witness. It is well known, unless you want to play the Abdullah Yusuf cheerleaders game; I know you is to grown up for that, sxb. Anyway, good to see you think it is oright for Adeer Shariff to kill his own, but Yusuf wasn't allowed. ;)

Juje, we are not talking about that issue. Killing Muslims and blowing yourself up is haram fullstop, but it isn't a foreign invasion. Don't you think it is slightly hypocritical for him not to apologise for the Amnisom bombardment, instead praise them,and support the blocking of SOmali ports by Igad, and then talk about a foreign invasion. :confused:

RR the only conlusion from your argument is that when you call the ethiopian shelling of positions from which they where attacked massacres is because the president is from D clan but when the president is of the H clan the amison shellings are self defense. This reasoning is why i dont talk to ciyaal with no knowledge of politics nor history

Al Zeylaci,

It is precisely this specific mentality of completely ignoring the wrongs being done by one group while at the same time exaggerating the ones done by the other party.

AL Shabab and its partner in anarchy Hizb-Ul-Islam have admitted to receiving arms and financing from Eritrea. Al Shabab openly parades Wanted International Jihadists and invites many more to come to Somalai with the promise of Somali concubines and rich farmlands.

They openly state that their agenda is to bring Islam to Japan and Alaska and "liberate" Palestine.

Suicide bombers are blowing themselves in crowded residential areas. Wars are being waged from residential neighborhoods and former accomplices to murder such as former advisers to Abdullahi Yusuf are being added to their ranks.

When are you going to criticize the behavior of Al Shabab and HUI and OBJECTIVELY look at the mess we are in?

Originally posted by wacdaraha_aduunka:

RR the only conlusion from your argument is that when you call the ethiopian shelling of positions from which they where attacked massacres is because the president is from D clan but when the president is of the H clan the amison shellings are self defense. This reasoning is why i dont talk to ciyaal with no knowledge of politics nor history

Abdullahi Yusuf used to order shellings of Bakaraha Market and even bragged of destroying it to damage the economic interests of specific clan. He did so unprovoked.

Sharif has order AMISOM not to retaliate against those that fire mortars against it, they have done so till the shellings became unbearable and they were forced to take defensive measures.

AMISOM only fires at those that fire mortars against it. This is documented.

Comparing to the criminal behavior of Abdullahi Yusuf to Sh Sharif is simply stated ludicrous and unfounded.

Throughout this thread, it is you who is fixated on clan. It is helpful to put down the clan-lenses every now and then for objective view of the world.

Juje   

Juje, we are not talking about that issue. Killing Muslims and blowing yourself up is haram fullstop, but it isn't a foreign invasion. Don't you think it is slightly hypocritical for him not to apologise for the Amnisom bombardment, instead praise them,and support the blocking of SOmali ports by Igad, and then talk about a foreign invasion. :confused:

That is the issue Zeylaci, and thatis what the government and AMISOM are up against. Try to decipher the press conference.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

Al Zeylaci,

It is precisely this specific mentality of completely ignoring the wrongs being done by one group while at the same time exaggerating the ones done by the other party.

AL Shabab and its partner in anarchy Hizb-Ul-Islam have admitted to receiving arms and financing from Eritrea. Al Shabab openly parades Wanted International Jihadists and invites many more to come to Somalai with the promise of Somali concubines and rich farmlands.

They openly state that their agenda is to bring Islam to Japan and Alaska and "liberate" Palestine.

Suicide bombers are blowing themselves in crowded residential areas. Wars are being waged from residential neighborhoods and former accomplices to murder such as former advisers to Abdullahi Yusuf are being added to their ranks.

When are you going to criticize the behavior of Al Shabab and HUI and OBJECTIVELY look at the mess we are in?

SXB, I find it ironic that, you, someone who can't bring it upon himself to make the slightest criticism of Saint Shariff, should lecture others about being objective. FYI, I condemn some of Alshabab and XI policies and tactics. However, their tactics are not an excuse for Amnisoms purpose shelling of Somali civilians. Their tactics are not an excuse that Xabashis should reenter SOmalia; that Ahmed Walad Abullah and Shariff should sell Somalia's sea; that IGAD should try to colonise Somalia; and, that IGAD should call to economically starve Somalis like they did in Ciraq.

Shariff wrote a letter to the UN when he was in Asmara, condemning the shelling of Amnisom as gross crimes against Somalis. I find it disgraceful that he, you, or any others should today refer to it with such names like " self defense". Again, I see no difference between this shelling by the cowardly amnsiom and the one during Yusufs reign. SXB, I was the biggest defender of SHariff on this forum when duke and co use to diss and call him snich/clan courts, etc. But I can't defend this man when he is reading from the same, foreign written script as his predeccesor.

good day, and don't take it personal, SXB. ;)

Juje   

SXB, I find it ironic that, you, someone who can't bring it upon himself to make the slightest criticism of Saint Shariff, should lecture others about being objective. FYI, I condemn some of Alshabab and XI policies and tactics. However, their tactics are not an excuse for Amnisoms purpose shelling of Somali civilians. Their tactics are not an excuse that Xabashis should reenter SOmalia; that Ahmed Walad Abullah and Shariff should sell Somalia's sea; that IGAD should try to colonise Somalia; and, that IGAD should call to economically starve Somalis like they did in Ciraq.
;)

I wished, in fact I expected you would base your argument on more substance, strong reasoning rather than the weaker anecdote that has become common in SOL recently.

quote:Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

Al Zeylaci,

Shariff wrote a letter to the UN when he was in Asmara, condemning the shelling of Amnisom as gross crimes against Somalis. I find it disgraceful that he, you, or any others should today refer to it with such names like " self defense". Again, I see no difference between this shelling by the cowardly amnsiom and the one during Yusufs reign. SXB, I was the biggest defender of SHariff on this forum when duke and co use to diss and call him snich/clan courts, etc. But I can't defend this man when he is reading from the same, foreign written script as his predeccesor.

good day, and don't take it personal, SXB.
;)
Nothing personal sxb.

But the thing is your post is ridden with many inconsistencies and unfounded assumptions/unsubsta ntiated claims.

Sharif was attacked the very first day he landed in Villa Somalia. He ORDERED that no response should be given. He was attacked many other times and his order was fulfilled and no response was given to the provokers. There is no argument here. The record is there for all to see. Obviously, in a time of war like the current scenario, AMISOM is justified in answering the routine shelling that are done against it by AL Shabab and Hizb-ul-Islam anarchists who hide behind residential areas. 99% of the mortar fires come from Bakhara Market. FACT.

In addition, if you are going to make accusations, please get your facts correct. Despite the fake cries of nationalism that are routinely exhibited by the anti-peace camp, NO-ONE HAS SOLD SOMALI SEAS.

Majority of the countries with sea-lines are required to submit proposals for maritime extension by the end of May. This is done every 20 years. The last one was done in 1989 and signed by the then regime. The area in contention is not even the Somali maritime boundary but the area that lies BEYOND it called " International Waters," and countries are allowed to claim additional territory WITH THE CONSENT of its neighbors. For Somalia to acquire this land, it has to sign a deal of no contention with KENYA, YEMEN AND Djibouti. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS. But of course some would rather in engage in propaganda instead of seeking the truth.

Besides, Sharif is not reading any script, He has invited the anti-peace camp to come to the table to solve all the misunderstandings, WHY DID THEY REFUSE?

Their argument is based on a fraudulent notions and agenda and it is plainly obvious if you study their moves.

Finally, I am not a supporter of Sharif,but that doesn't mean that we should spread misinformation around hoping that no-one will catch. This is a discussion forum and members have the right to rise their hands when falsehood is being spread around.