Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Sample polls shows majority of Southerners support Somaliland

Gabbal   

I may not say it well, but the bottom line is, when you see what is happening in Mogadishu, Merka, Kismayo,
Jowhar, Beldweyne and Buulohawo
and other places, you need not to antagonize the hard working, realistic and resilient people of Somaliland. An indepenmdent Somaliland may be the only hope Somalia will have. You the whole world has written off Somalia.

Xumaanta walaalahaya miyaad maandhow u nooshahay? Jowhar, Beledweyne, and Beled-Xawo are as peaceful or more peaceful then Somaliland and that's not even saying a mouthful. ;)

Jabhad   

Sample polls shows majority of Southerners support Somaliland

absolute rubbish smile.gif But hey, Why not become the PR man for warlord Riyaale just like our own GDUKE who take great pleasure in being PR man for warlord Yusuf.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Qabiil caabudid heer waxaad gaartay xataa Islaanimadii, Soomaalinimadii iskaba dhaafee, xataa bini aadenimadii aad lose gareysid. Eebboow ha naga qaadin humanitynimo. Nin tiir lagu xir xiray, oo wiil yar tooreey loo soo dhiibay ku sur suraayo, xataa in aad ku qososhid iska dhaafee, maanta waxee taagan tahay heer aad ku jees jeesteysid.

Eebboow, dadka cuqdada ka saar, wadnahooda daahiri, inteeba saas u dhiman iyagoo ganfuur taagaayo iyo Soomaali ka carar iyo naceyb. Aamiin.

You're such a drama queen, are'nt you? :D Eebe knows your quote left out my first sentence just to manipulate things and create a scene, so give it a rest.

Eebe knows I did not laugh at dead man and He knows how phony your supplications are. Most importantly, He knows what I worship or not worship and who I hate or not. Do you get me Miskiin ya Dacas?

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Nabad waa wax muhiim ah, oo laga maarmin for any human being. Laakiin dadkaas lagu heysto gobolladaas wali waa riyoonoyaan, believing, like gumeysidoonkii, all will be good in the long term. Ma'oga this ain't gumeysi duullaan ku yimid oo shisheeya ah, but a gumeysi dhow oo dhul balaarsiga raadinaayo, marna diin ku ganbanaayo, beerahoodana ka xalaaleystay.

They can't even go fishing now; they pay extra "tax" or royalty to fish their Eebbe-given right to fish their own native ocean they ever knew.

And why would Somalilanders want to be part of this? The same same murderous warlords are Presidents, Ministers and MP's in the 'new' TFG government you want us to be part of, don't you? I'll keep my Somaliland because I don't want the scenario you portrayed in my back yard again! I'll keep my Somaliland because I don't want to tied to lamp post again!

-Lily-   

The best thing to do is, make Sland more successful, let all the ppl from the 'South' minus warlords move there. You can take Sland out of Somalia but you can't take Somalia out of Sland. :D

LANDER   

Originally posted by Lilly:

The best thing to do is, make Sland more successful, let all the ppl from the 'South' minus warlords move there. You can take Sland out of Somalia but you can't take Somalia out of Sland.
:D

But what do we do when warlodska gogarad iyo dirac no so xhidaan in order to infiltrate with the rest. Ask hornafrique it's a brilliant tactic,Morgan left Hargeisa in a Jilbab. :D

bakkie   

The behavor of some of the pro-unity crowd is reminscent of the days of Siyad Barre's doomed dictatorship. You can't tell us Somalilanders what to do when our country is almost 20 years ahead of the rest of the back, in terms of democratization, political maturity, education, social services and other aspects. Those who destroyed Somalia Yesterdays can not claim as the vanguards of unity today. A clannist, tribalist adocating for unity is hypocrisy of the highest order. I think you guys are so familiar to us. If we play your clan card most of the south including Kismayo, Merka, Baidawa, some parts of Mudug and Barre are inhabited by people related to the majority Somalilanders. If we use your language even the people of Djibouti are related by blood to Somalilanders. You guys stop talking about Sool and Sanaag. The latter are diverse states. The way you guys are behaving, you are heading for trouble. We in Somaliland don't want trouble. But we will vigorously defend all our borders, soverignity and independence. stop claiming our land. You can't be clannist and for unity at the same time. You know nothing will ever happen in the south may be for the coming 50 years. If the last 16 years area guide, the probablity of anything happening in the south as long as clannist are leading the pact is remote. I think it is better for you guys not to antagonize Somalilanders. You must remember the people of the south may not trust you either. Finally, Somaliland's soverignity, independence and self-determination is permanent, irreversable and nonnegotiable. Keep dreaming, the unity fantasy has ended long time ago.

Gabbal   

Ask hornafrique it's a brilliant tactic,Morgan left Hargeisa in a Jilbab.

And HornAfrique would know about that because he shares the same clan background with Morgan, right?

Castro   

^ Are you now or have you ever been Morgan's nephew? LOL.

Lander, associating war criminals with regular folk (yes, even HornAfrik) simply because of clan affiliation is plain wrong.

Kashafa   

Finally, Somaliland's soverignity, independence and self-determination is permanent, irreversable and nonnegotiable.

Nomadic piece of advice: Don't talk in absolutes when it comes to politics. SL leaders would sell you and your beloved Sovereignty down the river in a heartbeat if they were payed enough(and I'm not talking camels). Disillusionment sucks, but hey, it's the way of the world.

Case in point: The civil war in Lebanon. Christians(Maronites and what not), Shia's, and Sunnis are happily hacking away at each other for 15 years. Dead as a dodo Fahad calls them together in Taif, doles out a few billion dollars to all the warring factions, and buys himself a place in the history books as a peacemaker. End of beef.

Promise them enough money and they'll be trumpeting the benefits of unity even louder than General Duke Nukem himself

Anybody got a billion bucks to spare ?

me   

Recent poll says the majority of Northerners support the secession of Ceerigaabo.

ps. kan meesha ha laga qabto, hunguri meeyay?

yo! a poll.. and i never voted. i couldnt vote for the sland govt. i am sure ethiopia has plan for them 2.

sad thing about all somali dalkoo dan, there is no one single govt that is worthy of anything.

guess u can say somali ppl are in low cycle of wise leaders. keep hope alive.