Sign in to follow this  
Juje

United Ethiopia or United Somalia...???

You could keep your Ethiopian passport and move there.

Every Somali who is infected with HIV/AIDS and traitorous mentality should be deported to Ethiopia. They will fit right in.

Originally posted by mystic:

You could keep your Ethiopian passport and move there.

Every Somali who is infected with HIV/AIDS and traitorous mentality should be deported to Ethiopia. They will fit right in.

But why should he? Now all he has to do is just stay @ his home and swear his pledge to Menace Zina-wi,ah? The Calan Saar hees will need to be re lyricized ma fahantay?

^^You didnt get it yaa Brown, did you?

Given Somalias new political realities, I find Ina Caydiid’s bold pronouncement a brilliant move from his part! Sadly! He seems to have understood the political game that’s played here. Of course, he will backtrack it and clarify what he actually meant. But that’s not the point here. The point is to show that Aydiid Jr. as a leader of his sub-clan sees Ethiopia and its presence in the country as a friendly one, and not as a threat. The achievement is twofold: to show a serious rivalry of loyalty with Geedi and the old man for Ethiopia and its leader and to perhaps change the tone of the current political game!

For sometime now Pland and Sland represented Ethiopia’s interest in Somalia. Mogadishu and its environs were depicted as a hostile ground. Geedi has been trying to seriously challenge that characterization and succeeded to a degree! So it’s not surprising that Aydid Jr. is sharing his thoughts in this perception changing campaign! What’s more I believe is how he’s trying to formulate the political chess with his markedly bold suggestion as to what the relationship between the two countries should be!

Don’t blame the man. He sees some opening for him as old man’s time nears to pass! Someone needs to assume the status of being the closest Somali warlord to the Ethiopia’s current regime!

Lancer   

Well well well, it seems that the Map that was found wasn't fake after all...

This is a clear sign to all those who are in doubt of who this so called "Government" supports-allies itself with-and serves.

This should wake up those who ignorantly cheer for the traitors and their masters as they enter cities.

Aah,just when i thought u got over the defeat thing,u now refresh the old propagandas.Those propagandas didn't help the clan courts then,and it won't help them now.We are in a new era,Wake up!

Wow! This postal worker (caydiid) has gone postal.

freaking clueless. looks the whole freaking tgf has gone Ethio lickers.

wazzup ppl, i mean, the bullets are still flying and this chap comes out with this statement?? genius!!

how come everytime a somali speaks, they put their foot in their mouth!!

I just cant believe what i am hearing... say it aint so dabaal caydiid.. say it aint so..! from today on, ppl plz call this dude dabaal caydiid.

Thx

What was that Somali Saying about what uurka qabo afka ayaa xado? :confused:

In anycase,this is just the mentality of a warlord @ work Rudy. Xabashi door knob iga dheh.Incompetent bankrupt bafoon marauding as a leader,Gr8 addition to this implanted invading xabashi govt.