Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

somali men Part II

Ibtisam   

CL i made the tea, girl what did he do to you, you poor thing. I had an idea you might be singing This but i guess i was wrong :( DO tell, here is the ice cream and double choc cookies

well ibti imagine after i invested on red matalan dress and tesco shoes and scarf from asda i turn up at the restu looking drop dead sexy... i see a man with macawis outside the door.... i was mortified i could not believe such a person will have the audacity 2 show up in public in such oputfit and then he turnd on my poor john and just lashed at him poor bloke he pulled a runner right there....( screaming u black ppl are krasy) so i then made the mistake of accepting this captain guy proposition of going to dinner with him in the same rest since we already had a reservation.

well.... he then gave me my present .... which was £1.50 tesco plastic roses... shocked i was.. he procedeed with bucket of otqac ( somali meat in buckett full of oil) then i made the mistake of assuming he will pay for it so i orderd starters main meal and desert.... at my dismay he was just drinking tab waters.... i asked he goes am on a diet ... i should have been worried then but i thought surely i mean surely he will pay.... then he goes to me i am gona go to the luu... 2hrs latter no he was not anywhere in sight... the manager came asking me to pay up....

i was like well he is gona come bk and pay .. he looked at me and told me no darling ure dude left 2hrs ago so please pay up... so i gave my card ... mhh it got rejected my credit card rejected my sis and bros card mhh rejected... so i consulted my rojabeto for any hidden cash to my dismay i found only £30 so to pay up i was forced into hard labour all night of washing up the dishes and cleaning the floor.... :(:(:(:(

ps am in agony i could not believe captain did that 2 me pas me the ice cream please

Ibtisam   

^loool^ miskeen. looool. sorry i nearly choked on my salad when I read that, who the hell keeps money inside their bar these days, i remember in my retail years few money started digging money out of there, i was horrified to say the least! :D

Well sorry dear but serves you right for being a gold digger and leaving all your money at home or spending it on bags and the biggest crime of all time: going on a date with a farah, what was you thinking Girl!

Now now easy there on the ice cream dream, you are going to be OK

<<<<<<crying a river now come on... i wana hire some ppl to bash the daylight out of that macawis guy? any ideas ohh poor me .... ohh the ice cream is finished do u have anyother hard stuff?

crying so much ohh ibti pass me another buckett this is finished

so what u gona do for me abt those man surely u wont let them get away with such manners now and what they did 2 me?

Ibtisam   

Honey I told you aadiga aay toontay saakhayaan ppl, out of the million ethnicity you could have chosen from :rolleyes: I did not expect anything better from them anyway, in fact when I warned you about them, you were tripping about how I was jealous coz Capitan was in the army and knew who to shoot while JAc was a reer baddiya (hence you had the best of both worlds :rolleyes: ) you need to learn from your mistake and get on with it.

Time to stop over eating that ice creAM, come see when you want a real man smile.gif and i'll show you were they are kept locked up :D

Shakti   

^ :D naya dont get b!tchyyy on me oright.. u'll get ur flowers from jac.. just give him ur address.

ps. where is the darn door.. im 2 eager 2 get out of this mad house

Ibtisam   

Nacasnimo Haalaa iimianni aaniga please < when you finish trying to read what the hell that says, you will find the door :D lool

Shakti   

Really cranky aren’t we. That’s a sign of needing something 2 do.. u r here 24/7, if that’s not Nacasnimo than I do not know what is. being online isnt a life u know :D

Ibtisam   

^^right I'm glad for the insight honey, but sweetie really you don't say. Maybe you are not so observant after all, even though you insist on observing my habits :D

I'm here Monday to Friday between during my work hrs and excluding break times :D lets just say some of us are good at dosing during work hrs. Why baad iiga daabashakhaanisa may I ask? That it self is shaaqo laana :rolleyes: