Sign in to follow this  
Coloow

What about the people?

caaqil weren't turki away part of the siyaad bare's governt allah una xariist ?

how would they be different ? please spare me thinking. you know what they don't have go after etho or TfG they could call for their governtment in the south. i don't understand why somalis care about somaliwayn uniting them will cause more harm

Coloow   

Anything with a T and a G is a devil.

The thing I remember most about the Carta debacle was this:

In the front raw of the conference were members of various burcad groups. Abdi Qeys the somali poet made a statement like this: Waryaahe soo idinka shalay na laayseen. Soo iskuma xishootaan. Marna ma na laayneeysaan marna ma shir baad noogu yeereysaan.

Coloow   

Xogogaal, anyone above the age of 40 in the somali context was part and parcel of the Afweyne regime. Did you read or hear about him committing crimes?

Somaliwayn would survive. It is not about politics; it is about bond. Somaliweyn was taken to the ER and has been in comma for decades but it is on the way to recovery : that is if we think beyond clanism.

I got two questions for you, if you are of noble birth(I should trademark this phrase )

1- How is the TFG any different from the TNG

2- What does the TNG(old goverment) have to do with the current mass grass-roots movement known as the Courts ? If the Courts weren't Muslim, I swear they'd be lauded as a people-power movement like the Cedar Revolution in Lebanon.

tfg is not different but that is not the question tell when did indhacade become sheikh and why shabelle hoose doesn't have a governer just like shabelle dhexe that is why i don't support them. please don't tell me they don't have anyone that educated who have the same view .....i konw they can't make happy everyone but they surley could make happy most of them mark my word the reason is the tng is behind it and they still control shabelle hoose

caaqil

Somaliwayn would survive. It is not about politics; it is about bond. Somaliweyn was taken to the ER and has been in comma for decades but it is on the way to recovery : that is if we think beyond clanism

you can't take the word clan out of somalia it waligeed bay jirta that how we know each other but the probelm is what qabiil can hold the power at what cost

Paragon   

I got two questions for you, if you are of noble birth(I should trademark this phrase )

F'ing hell! Xox Ogaal, were you hidding such tribal nonsense? Isn't all the Somali and Muslim nation of noble birth? What is wrong with you man?

Coloow   

I told you already (check the other thread). Anything with a T and a G is a devil.

I have no idea. I never supported the old government.

A key principle of islam is repentance; and as far as I have been informed the dude has repented.

The IUC has an impressive record in Muqdisho and the other places (from the standard it was in a few months ago. It has driven out Qaybid, Caydid, Qanyare, caato and those who held Muqdisho hostage. Isn't that enough?????

Who would you trust your kids(kin with? dad qalato called Qanyare, Yalaxow, Caato or Sheikh Shariif?

Coloow   

Xog-ogaal,

You just can't say qabiil mar hore ayuu jirey waana jiri doonaa.. That is a statement that defies human logic and advancement.

There are alot of things oo soo jirey haddana laga gudbey.

Aniga iima jiro. Alxamdulilah cudurkaasi waan ka caafimaaday.

Kashafa   

tfg is not different but that is not the question tell when did indhacade become sheikh and why shabelle hoose doesn't have a governer just like shabelle dhexe that is why i don't support them. please don't tell me they don't have anyone that educated who have the same view .....i konw they can't make happy everyone but they surley could make happy most of them mark my word the reason is the tng is behind it and they still control shabelle hoose

Xox-ogaal, you've conviently side-stepped my questions. Ku laabo, bal.

Paragaon, the 'noble birth' remark was mine, not xox-ogaal), used as a joke. Blame Xiin for introducing it. :D

Paragon   

^^ Lol Kashafa, sidaas iigu sheeg. Aniga iyo of noble birth ideas of the tribalists are not in good terms. That is why I was agast when I read it inside Xog Ogaal's post. I somehow thought the fellow was much better than that.

Xog Ogaal, apologies sxb.

paragon i didn't say somalis are not muslim i just don't agree people who believe icu can govern the whole country first start at your home

sxb puntland wadaado way leeyihiin somalind same goes dadkoodu waa ay udagaalamaan halkan inta aa Ttimaadi baad leedahay cade muuse halo so qabto hadii u dhib ku hayo ma dadkiis iska dhiciyaan sxb qabiil qabiil ka wayn majirto like said south iwaa in ay wadan ku dhawaaqan oo ay isk hilmaamaan dowlada

Baashi   

Caaqil what about the people dear? Ya tell me.

Question for you my man:

Who do you support and why? Two sentences will do. It is very simple. Take a stand you can defend. Here is a good tip for you my man. Don't use " you are tribalist " sound bite as substitute for an argument as some our friends here have convienently milked that cow to death.

What I'm expecting from you is a down to earth practical answer to your own question. But please before we get into the nitty gritty of that question lets make sure you take stand. I will be back right after your post. If it is easier for you write in Somali.

Paragon   

^^ Xog Ogaal, horta where do you think is my ancestral home? Mogadishu or the south? No brother, I originate from Sanaag Bari and that makes me either a Puntlander or a Somaliland if I wish it. But I don't because I find these two entities unrepresentative of the interests of the people, because their system of governance is not desirable. Marka when I speak of Cade Muse, I speak as someone who shares general qabiil with him. And knowing that his rule is some sort of an African dictatorship, I opt for the eternal alternative of Islamic Sharia. Now are you telling me as a member clan collection, which is Puntland, I cannot make my concerns known? Or does the concidence between my desired rule of law (Islamic) and the UIC's propagation of it, so bothersome?

By saying puntlanders has wadaaddo of their own, does this imply that other tribes of Somalia (especially of the South) are incapable or unfit to spread the word of Allah to others? Is it therefore a crime to listen to the good things they say and is it treasonous to follow their example if they sort their affairs though Islam while at their homes?

Kashafa   

Don't use " you are tribalist " sound bite as substitute for an argument as some our friends here have convienently milked that cow to death

Am I reading this right ? Seems to me that you're downplaying the power of tribalism. See, I know that it ruins a good vigorous arguement because it cuts to the chase mighty fast, but that's the raw truth and everybody knows it. I'm not saying that everybody debating on the SOL politics section is affected by tribe in their positions, but I submit to you that a good number of nomads on this board are moved primarily by tribal passion. And no arguement, no matter how well-crafted, will sway them from their prejudice.

It might not be pretty but "you're a tribalist" is too real. I wish it wasn't.

paragon all i'm saying start with your home yey will never set a foot in mogdisho so you need to deal with not the south people their worlord are in calkacyo iyo badio