Sign in to follow this  
FatB

Single Brothers Seeking Second Wives, Serious question

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Buuxo:

^I know confusing.

Fatboy, saxiibka nin naagtiis buu u kululyahay,yuna kukala micneeyn.

loooooool......................buuxo maba naxeysid ee saas maxaa ku dhahday...? I think he wants to claim inuu guursaday b4 and xaas leeyahay si uu reference uga dhigto oo uu mid kale ku helo!

FatB   

check it right it kinda makes sence, a divorcee, a widow, or even an older woman who has never married; all fine examples of second wives a single brother could marry. I agree that my question seems a little confusing, but if you think about it, it really makes sense. There are so many women out there who are ready to be second wives, why not tap into that resource? Why suffer the hardship and indignity of finding a first wife when you can marry a second wife at the drop of a hat?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Loool, niimaki somaliad waa waashiin!! Say WHAT?? He is going to pretend he already has a wife!. lool

Sorry honey but what ever is putting women marrying him now will put so called 2nd wife off as well. Tell him to man up, pull up his trousers and haablaah nacnacad kaal taag plz. What kind of story is that?? :rolleyes:

You missed the point by a long shot there, my dear. This looks like, smells like and sounds like a badly veiled dig at women that agree to be second wives.

Blessed   

^He's not that far off the mark. Apart from the poor girls who get bullied into polygamy by their greedy brothers and fathers, you can't be a woman of many standards if your willing to settle for second position, possible break up a family or allow yourself to get used as a tool to piss off the first wive.

They don't neccesarily belong to the categories mention ( divorcee, a widow, or even an older woman who has never married).

Homeboy and those ladies deserve each other.

I think this brother is just saying since he cannot find a sister to the standard he set himslef he is willing to settle for someone who less standarads in his own eyes.

Seems like he is little frustrated is his for a wifey, hee needs to compose himself and perharaps re-evaluate what he really wants from a wife rather having boxes to be ticked.

Ibtisam   

Ngonge: That was not a dig, but now that you mention it, I really don't think much of a women who knowingly agrees to be a second, third or fourth wife. There is fundamentally something wrong and desperate about this. It is wrong on so many levels I can’t even being to list them. I can never understand what would make a 25yr old or 18yr old marry someone who already has a family, and I've seen it happen too many times. They are just so........... :rolleyes: nevermind..

FatB   

oh ib, one day the amount of single woman will exceed the amount of single men, if we reach that situation in out life time woman if they want to get married have the only option of attaching to an already married man...or remain barren till their 80.

lool @ blessed, greedy brothers and fathers indeed

I am little confused :confused: , does the brother in question want a second wive or is he looking for any desperate halima to fill the position of a wife?

Whatever the case maybe Allah has given him the right to four wives. And as a sister he has my blessings :D Frankly he does not need to ask for permission he has the permission of the Almighty every other opinion should be discarded. As long as the couple are in agreement.

Alot of Somali sisters are fussy about such situations and I wonder why?

Being a second or fourth wive does not necessary mean a bad maariage. We should not associate polygamy with a terrible marriage.

Som@li   

Here is the story, and the plan of this guy.

1-He dates girls and tells them he is married, convincing them to agree to be the second wife.

2-Once the agreement is made, he can go ahead with the marriege, planing to go for the second marriege after some time, believing it won't cause a problem since the first wife accepted the idea of sharing.

It is a great plan, hope it works for him :D

LoL. Your friend is changing his marketing. I think it can work but be warned hell hath no fury liked a second wife who finds out she's actually first. :D

Maybe the reason some single sisters might go for the married man is because he is mature,is financially secure and knows aready how to treat a lady. Unlike the single brothers who are having hard time trying to get one because they are aready too cought up on all the ladies they are talking to....they need to stick with one and see how it goes........wah hunguri badan yihiin...lol..that is my take....

what do some of the ladies thinK?