Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Should somaliland's capital moved else where?

RedSea   

Ibtisam, :D

Let him be walal. Surely he wants some attention that is all.

ps. I bet he couldn't say that to my face. :cool:

********Walaalayaal, let us respect the rules of the site and stop the name calling. ************

[ August 03, 2008, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: Libaax-Sankataabte ]

Ibtisam   

********Walaalayaal, let us respect the rules of the site and stop the namecalling. ************

[ August 03, 2008, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: Libaax-Sankataabte ]

^^^ Abaayo, you got the wrong man...you must be confusing me for General Duke. So let me set the record straight...I was always against bringing ethiopians into the country. But now that they are here, don't you think we should all work towards removing them through peaceful channels, instead of using Muuryaan ciimaamadii Yasser Arafat loo soo wada xiray. I believe dagaalkaan haduu joogsado, xabashi hal habeen majoogayso Somalia. Laakin, orod oo saas ka dhaadici raga Asmara ceyrta ka qaata.

As for Hargeisa, I, dhulQarnayn do supportthe sovereign republic of Somaliland in la-la land. So, are you sure you and I are speaking of the same place? evilgrin0045.gif

RedSea   

Dhulqarnayn,

Waar ninyow hadaan capital of Somaliland meesha aan rabo u raro maxaa kaagalay waa yaabe?

Dhuusomareeb ayaad kasoo jeeda ayaan umalayn, markaa bal meeshaas magaca kabadal horta.

As for Ibtisam, she is my fellow citizen, we stick together like nothing else. I am sorry if you have no people to stick out for you. She can man handle you by herself as she has proven many times you wouldn't make much of an oppenent. But I doubt you will be man enough to reason well rather than foamin in the mouth. ;)

Waar ninyow hadaan capital of Somaliland meesha aan rabo u raro maxaa kaagalay waa yaabe

You posted this in Somaliaonline and yet you expect only your fellow clanlands to comment. This is really a fake topic. Move the capital from Hargaysa? Only someone who has no clue what is going in SL would think like you.

RedSea   

You may respond to any topic anytime you want, however you must do it in respectable manner. Don't insult me in my own topic and what to do with my own city. is that too much to ask?

If you want to insult me then this isn't the place to do it.

I did not see any insults thank God and I see the bleebs only (Good job moderators). You have to admit your above post To DQ is pretty insulting wouldn't you say?

RedSea   

^Those bleebs are there for reason sxb.

Dhulqarnayn let this be a warning to you, don't ever insult RS again.

Red$ea, waad iga soo dacwootay soo ma aha?

lol :D ...no one ever insulted you, saaxiib. I just shed some light on your cowardly inclinations-that's all! But alas, we have moderators like Libaax-Sankataabte, who consider any word that might send them to the dictionary an insult.

Moderator Libaax-Sankataabte,sir, I think your assertion that I have a "namecalling" problem is clearly misleading. I feel you have a perception problem based on unnecessary sensationalism. Either that or you're simply biased towards simpletons who can't stand any criticism.

Libaax-Sankataabte, your trigger-happy fingers will only stifle debate in this forum and will put a blemish on your integrity to serve as a moderator. So I urge you to resist the temptation to sensor harmless dialogue next time uu Red$ea calaacal kuula yimaado.

Ka fiirso waxaad samaynaysid saaxiib. Waayo meeshaan dad badan oo aad u afxun ayaa ka buuxa, and for you to let them slide and decide to delete an honest tit-for-tat exchange between Ibtisam and I, is undoubtedly unfair.

Libaax-Sankataabte fighting0083.gifdhulQarnayn

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

Red$ea, waad iga soo dacwootay soo ma aha?

lol
:D
...no one ever insulted you, saaxiib. I just shed some light on your cowardly inclinations-that's all! But alas, we have moderators like Libaax-Sankataabte, who consider any word that might send them to the dictionary an insult.

Moderator Libaax-Sankataabte,sir, I think your assertion that I have a "namecalling" problem is clearly misleading. I feel you have a perception problem based on unnecessary sensationalism. Either that or you're simply biased towards simpletons who can't stand any criticism.

Libaax-Sankataabte, your trigger-happy fingers will only stifle debate in this forum and will put a blemish on your integrity to serve as a moderator. So I urge you to resist the temptation to sensor harmless dialogue next time uu Red$ea calaacal kuula yimaado.

Ka fiirso waxaad samaynaysid saaxiib. Waayo meeshaan dad badan oo aad u afxun ayaa ka buuxa, and for you to let them slide and decide to delete an honest tit-for-tat exchange between Ibtisam and I, is undoubtedly unfair.

Libaax-Sankataabte
fighting0083.gif
dhulQarnayn

I don't know how wise it is to shoot the owner of this site. You cannot come to someones house and do that. But I guess LSK will tell you that soon.

Although I don't think I said anything but the truth, and I don't take it back. I don't mind it being deleted. It reached its intended target and he knows what I think of him and his double standards. :cool:

Abtigiis   

Meesha ninna ma leh. It is what it is because of all of Sol'ers. Having said that, LSK is right to uphold some moral standards in the site. For a Somali, I indeed, find him very tolerant and accomadating.

Imagine this site owned by Duke, Emperor or even Ngonge. After a week, like that Muqaaxi of Cabdiwaaxid in Sayladda Xoolaha, who cooks bariis aan la cuni karin, and comes back to check on how much of it has moved every two hours, only to find it no one actually ordered anything. Then, he calls ka yar ee distida u haya, and tells him to bring haaf-bariis ah.

That way, he finishes nearly all of the rice and in the evening he comes with a pen and an exercise book asking the boy to get ready for Xisaabtii maanta!

A fed-up boy told him, "Xissaab maxaya, Muqaaxida adi unbaa wax ka cunee. It is not open for the public."

God forbid, but Particularily with NGONGE, all the threads would have read stuff and nonsense, and he would have remained the sole editor-in-chief, owner and commentator of the whole forum.