Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Sool

Aaliyyah   

^I understood it the first time. I fully agree with you. Sool is part of Somalia.

Dejiye if you love that girl go after her. You will get her. Put all your efforts, they say anything is possible with efforts even the impossible. But, if she doesn't still want you lol then its all about calaf. Ilaahay mid ka khyr badan haku siiyo waa kugu duceeyay :D

salaam

Kamaavi   

^LOl. Fariid dheh. Likewise Xamar has to go after Borama. Xamar will win Borama. Yes with full efforts. But if it doesn't happen, then it's about qadar( or calaf). smile.gif Ilahay ducadaada ha inoo aqbalo oo Buhoodle, Bossaaso, Baidhabo, Beletweyne iyo Babilli ha inooga yeelo beled wacan oo aan kuwada baashaalno :D

Kamaavi   

^Intaad ii dhiibtay ayey isoo day say. :D Waxayna igu tiri kaas yar ee dhul Islaamed kaa soo dhiibay yaa cadaw walba kaaga xun.

Awowgaa la gubi waa smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

^LOl. Fariid dheh. Likewise Xamar has to go after Borama. Xamar will win Borama. Yes with full efforts. But if it doesn't happen, then it's about qadar( or calaf). [smile] Ilahay ducadaada ha inoo aqbalo oo Buhoodle, Bossaaso, Baidhabo, Beletweyne iyo Babilli ha inooga yeelo beled wacan oo aan kuwada baashaalno [big Grin]

Hamar has to go after Borama? what do you mean by that??...whats happening in Borama?

ameen ilaahay ducadeena kuligeen ha aqbalo...

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

^Mr. long foot naga xishood. Sool iyo afaaraha ka bax waryee hadii kale Ethiopia kuu dhiibi doonaa. jk.
:D

shaw ninku wa kuwii cagaha dhadheera

wa halkan ka fahmi layahay

Kamaavi   

[ To Aliyah] Moqadisho( despite all difficulties in the horn) still has a deep love for Borama city. Thus, the unity of Somalia is reachable as long as the bond between these two remain strong and unbreakable.

Borama, Burco, iyo dekadda Berbera(the Northwestern.)

Bossaso, Bohoodle, iyo Buurihii Sool(the Northeastern.)

Bu'aale, Badhaadhe, iyo Beerxaani( The southern)

Baardheere, Beletweyne, iyo Baabille ( The western)

Bankii wajeer, Biyo kulul iyo Beriga Kenya( the NFD)

Balho, Dikhil iyo Ali sabeex ( the Djabuuti).

Baladkeenii weeyoo, Idam Alle, weynu ku baal wareegi

Aaliyyah   

There was a time where I believed in puntland believe me huuno you can look up my past posts somewhere 06/07. But, that time is long gone walaalo.

I believe in somaliwayn and that will never change.However,sool,sanaag,and cayn will form an organized group (which they already did to some extent) a group that will look after their interest under the federal government. We don't need to be part of a group that does not care about us that will turn their back whenever it suits them. My hope in Puntland is long gone. Nor do I believe in Somaliland. I say lets wlc a new group that will work closely with the transitional government in hamar and will look after the interest of the SSC.

My three cents.

salaam

-------------------

ololinta nooga daa anagaa iskaleh dalkeena

Saalax   

oh please give me a break, when you say sanaag, do you mean the far eastern corner of sanaag? aka Badhan well those people got their own agenda they are not interested in this SSC imaginary business, why do you think Makhirians won't you use their ports for your SSC business?

nfgqxj27nq931eup5c7y.jpg

Districts of Sanaag that are under somaliland.

Erigavo (A)

El-Afweyn (A)

Badhan (B)

Lasqoray (A)

Ceelbuh ©

Gar-adag ©

Dararweyne (B)

Maydh (B)

Xingalool (B)

Godcanood (B)

Yufle (B)

Jidale (B)