Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Dilemma

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Femme Fatale:

But honestly what is a xaliimo to do if shes fantasizing about her next door neighbour when shes making love to her husband? Too bad she cant have both!

Obviously, the loser isn't doing a good job in satisfying her in every sense of the word if she is thinking about her neighbour in her most intimate time with her husband. How embarrassing of a scenario. She should be nice enough though, to let him know how dire the situation is by talking about the laundry or the paintings on the wall while she is at it. May be he might realize inuu meesha isaga cararo.

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

quote:Originally posted by Femme Fatale:

But honestly what is a xaliimo to do if shes fantasizing about her next door neighbour when shes making love to her husband? Too bad she cant have both!

Where is that post of FF, i can´t find it.

Is someone practicing the art of Evil (Censorship)?

Castro   

Originally posted by Callypso:

I was think of something more concrete than that. Men have their four wives and concubines,
and
women are exhorted to dress modestly so as to make it easier for the men resist sin. Women have none of these, but they are still burdened with this biological urge which is never explicitly recognized. Instead, the prevailing myth is that only men need these measures because women just want one good man thank you very much.

Any of our resident Islamic scholars want to tackle this?

Miriam1   

^Not a resident scholar..

However some thoughts

- Aren't men commanded to dress modestly too?

- Would you not consider, the allowance of divorce for women on the basis of not being sexual satisfied in her marriage has a recognition of such biological needs?

- Personal Note-

I am yet to meet a muslim woman who complained about not being able to sleep around with 4 men and several concubines

I am sure there is some research paper out there in anthropology or sorts that investigated women's inherent comfort with one husband and rearing children within a neutral family

out~

Johnny B   

- I´m not sure if Arab men are "modestly" dressed. that white dress is way too feminine and revealing in my eyes.

- The taboo around muslim women demanding sexual satisfaction is culturally encouraged and enforced, thus

- Muslim women needlessly suffer in silence when their problems could be socially treated, a case for divorce?

-The sexual appetite varies among Muslim Girls/women Just as is the case with non-Muslim Girls/women.

I find the personal note statement slightly misleading.

• It wrongly assumes that Muslim women openly,expressively and sincerely talk about their sexual appetite.
  • Acoording to most anthropological researches,

A woman's sexuality is a complex interplay of physical and emotional responses that affects the way she thinks and feels about herself. When a woman has a sexual problem, it can affect many aspects of her life, including her personal relationships and her own self-esteem.

women have a gigantic need of intimacy and can sexually serve as much diffrent partners as biologically possible ,to make that ultimate choice of partner(s), the factors that influence that ultimate choice of partner(s) are multifaceted and complicated , but sexual satisfaction is a decisive one.

And that huge powerful (S) is there becouse of the probability of her making the WRONG choice is just a HUGE.

Miriam1   

Hello

To begin with,

• I wasn’t aware that Arab men=Muslim Men, pardon my ignorance

• In regards to their clothing, not to get into far too much details. I would just like to say that it isn’t revealing. If you’re aware it’s a white dress which is worn with white undergarments. On it being feminine? Heh! Everyone has their tastes, who are am I to judge

• Cannot agree further with you, it is a taboo among cultures in predominantly Muslim countries, for women to speak of their sexual needs in public.

• However the comment I was responding to, directly questioned measures within the Religion on meeting women’s needs. We should always be aware of the distinct difference within Cultural practises and those ordained in Islam.

• In regards to the “personal note†I would like to emphasis the fact that it was a “Personal†note! Hence my individual opinion and a comment that is a product of conversations among Muslim sisters.

• ________________________________________________________

• Acoording to most anthropological researches,

A woman's sexuality is a complex interplay of physical and emotional responses that affects the way she thinks and feels about herself. When a woman has a sexual problem, it can affect many aspects of her life, including her personal relationships and her own self-esteem.

women have a gigantic need of intimacy and can sexually serve as much diffrent partners as biologically possible ,to make that ultimate choice of partner(s), the factors that influence that ultimate choice of partner(s) are multifaceted and complicated , but sexual satisfaction is a decisive one.

And that huge powerful (S) is there becouse of the probability of her making the WRONG choice is just a HUGE.

• __________________________________________________________________

• There is no error in this quotation; however, we are speaking of women who are Muslims, practising women of the faith. I hope so at least we are. And such a woman would no doubt prefer to belong to a monogamous relationship that meets her needs and hopefully goes beyond them!

• In conclusion your comments were interesting however; you easily move between what is culture and what the religion is. And I was commenting on the measures provided within the religion and personal knowledge from practising sisters.

G’day.

Xoogsade,

PS: I will give guarantees to
Seven of Nine
if she is
Pretty
although I prefer if she leaves matters into my own hands without seeking a "yes" answer to no-polygamy request

X, you'll need to have stamina and strength if u want more than one woman and skinny faaraxs sadly lack both, xabad sooda or no xabad sooda 1454.gif

Uma   

Skinny Faraxs with tinny tall fingers really suck! hahaha.. Don't mean to offend anybody just stating a piece of mind.

By the way, how did ya end up talking about who is skinny and who is over weight including me??

Nur   

Castro

Topic on a tail spin, spawning so many other subtopics, so little time to respond to them all.

Two quick ones for you:

It was reported that the Messenger of Allah SAWS said, " A Muslim may steal, A Muslim may fornicate, A MUSLIM NEVER LIES." A Lie is a deep character distrurbance, according to another Hadeeth, it leads to KUFR if not treated with Tawheed checklist, available on other fine SOL pages by e-Nuri Associates and other e-Dawa topics. at Islam pages.

You ask about womens attraction to hunks, you write:

Any of our resident Islamic scholars want to tackle this?

Me, not a scholar yet ( but working toward it inshalllah), I share the follwoing story that took place in a very conservative Muslim country where moral police roam public space to admonish women not to display their beauties in public inorder no to test the wandering eys of deprived males.

The scenario:

The Morals Police : Lady, please cover up, you are testing mens self control, its haraam to dress this way"

Woman: Dear Sheikh, I find you very attractive, you are so captivating, never met a Sheikh this handsome before say, where..., "

ooops, Moral police, runs away for his own safety from fitna!.

The moral of the story, Fitna, goes both ways, men can attract women, and women can attract men, either of them is asked to be modest and not to tempt the other, Prophet Yusuf ( Joseph) was an example of an exremely handsome male who caused women cut their fingers off in awe with their dinner knives, after seeing him pass. Also, during Omar Ibnul Khattab the Khalifa's time, there was this extremely handsome kid who was the talk of all the towns girls, when the story reached Omar, the Khalifa afraid for the girls, ordered the boys hair to be shaved, , word came back that the kid looks even more attractive and more dangerous to the girls mental well being, the Khalifa ordered the man repatriated as not to cause problems to Muslim women, The man was not Musilm from the best of my recollection.

Nur

Nephissa   

Dear Sheikh, I find you very attractive, you are so captivating, never met a Sheikh this handsome before say, where..., "

:eek: :eek:

Cara.   

Nur,

I apologize. I insinuated that you fabricated the scenario, and that's just insulting and rather stoopid.

I was going to over a possible excuse, but I just took Castro's refresher course and I'm no damiin. Stoopid, but not a damiin!