Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

TFG's flip-flop politics

The ICU had one objective,its objective was to oppose the TFG.Its existence and birth came about with the TFG.What shame is there?Peace has a price,and if that means making Corprals ministers,or warlords as MP's or even liquidating every black head that emerges as an abstacle.The President should be concerned and is concerned with one thing,and thats peace,to me and to him,the rest are un important.There is no shame in doing right,the only shame,was for the ICU to be an abstacle of peace,the peace that we all very much do need.

Jacpher   

Originally posted by Axmed_Gurey:

My dear lad,
I have noticed that your anti-government stance started after Hiiraale fully got on board with the TFG. You were not an ICU supporter before the Kismayo invasion,
and it quite obvious that you loathe this man, but for you own good get a grip on yourself before-- some would say it already has-- hate takes over your heart.

Proof it punk.

Taliban   

Originally posted by raadamiir:

AWEYS, INDHACADDE, CEYROOW ARE ALL TERROSRIST AND WE ALL KNOW WHERE THEY BELONG RIGHT?

This allegation is faulty and not true. Why? Because it was provided by the same intelligence source that claimed Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction. Therefore, they aren't "terrorists" but freedom fighters and mujahideens.

Originally posted by Taako Man:

If you believe everything you read and hear from politicians, then you'll come to realize that taking everything literal is to your detriment and your health. The ICU as a whole is done. Never will you see Aweys, Ceyroow and Co welcomed by a government. If you choose to take literal what Geedi says then so be it. TIME WILL TELL.
Surely I WILL REMIND YOU OF THIS POST WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT

What I believe is none of your concern.

Again do you know that in Politics the words you declare will be used against you? If you can’t make your statements in a covertly manner then there is no reason for you to be in Politics.

If Gedi says something and does the absolute opposite, then his creditability as a politician will be quite low. However I like that, the more people know that Gedi is a lying B*st*rd the better. ;)

The ICU had one objective,its objective was to oppose the TFG.Its existence and birth came about with the TFG.What shame is there?Peace has a price,and if that means making Corprals ministers,or warlords as MP's or even liquidating every black head that emerges as an abstacle.The President should be concerned and is concerned with one thing,and thats peace,to me and to him,the rest are un important.There is no shame in doing right,the only shame,was for the ICU to be an abstacle of peace,the peace that we all very much do need.

There is so much debris you are capable of composing in one paragraph only.

The ICU’s first intention was to pacify Mogadishu, bring order, disarm the militias, evict the warlords and clean-up the city and they achieved their goal. Their second intention was to welcome the TFG to Mogadishu. The TFG refused the offer bluntly without considering the well-being of the people of Somalia. The third intention of the ICU was to criticize the Ethiopian activists inside Somalia. And there last intention was to challenge the Warlord Government.

You see the ICU’s first, second and third intentions had nothing to do with the TFGoons.

You don’t know what shame is, you won’t even know if it bites you on your rear-end.

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

quote: Originally posted by Axmed_Gurey:

My dear lad,
I have noticed that your anti-government stance started after Hiiraale fully got on board with the TFG. You were not an ICU supporter before the Kismayo invasion, and it quite obvious that you loathe this man, but for you own good get a grip on yourself before-- some would say it already has-- hate takes over your heart.

Proof it punk.
Getting a tad bit emotional are we? Punk?

Admins, is there a way I can check all of Jimcaale previous posts, only one page is shown and the furthest date was January 10, I assure you that Jimcaale is okay with it, you are aren't you Jimcaale you have nothing to worry about right smile.gif

Another day, another flip-flopping. Only nin loo taliyo, oo aan tashan karin, ayaa saas u dhaqmo, a big stooge.

[Maxee ahayd maahmaahdii? Rag waxaa ugu xun, ugu liito matashade, matoshe iyo matashiishe.]

Raiisal wasaare Geedi oo bedelay mowqifkiisa ku aadan Golaha maxkamadaha

Ra`iisal Wasaaraha Somaliya Cali Maxamed Geedi ayaa maata ka sheegay magaalada Neirobi in ey ku laaban karaan magaalada Muqdisho dhamaan xubnirii maxkamadaha masuuliyiintoada iyo taageeradoodaba.

Prof. Geedi ayaa sidoo kale waxa uu ka codsaday dowladda Kenya in ey kusoo wareejiyaan gudoomiyaha golaha fulinta maxkamadaha Islaamka Sheekh Shariif Sheekh Axmed oo isagu iminka ku jira gacanta boliska dalka Kenya eyna suaa lo weydiinayaan.

Hadalkan ayaa ra`iisal wasaaraha waxa uu ku macneeyay in ey qeyb ka tahay heshiis la doonayo in la isugu keeno maxkamadihii laga awooda roonaaday iyo dowladda federalka oo iminka gacanta ku haysa dhamaan K/Somaliya.

Geedi ayaa waxa uu sidoo kale sheegay in ey dhamaan teegeerada iyo masuuliyiinta maxkamadaha ey ku laaban karaan magaalada Muqdisho iyadoo amaankooda ey damaanadqaadeyso dowladda Federalka.

Xukuumadda Geedi ayaa cadeysay in ey doonayaan in ey wadahadal la galaan Sheekh Shariif Sheekh Axmed iyo xubnaha kale ee qunyar socodka ah si loo dhameeyo khilaafka yar ee ka taagan iminka dhexdooda.

Ololahan la isgu keenayo labadan garab ayaa waxaa la sheegay in ey wadaan dowlado shisheeye oo ey hor kacayaan kuwa reer galbeedka.

Calanka.com, via Qaranimo.com

Jacpher   

Ethiopia PM: no confirmed Somalia al Qaeda dead-FT

LONDON, Feb 5 (Reuters) - There has been no confirmation so far of any targeted al Qaeda suspects being killed in Somalia, Ethiopian Prime Minister Meles Zenawi told the Financial Times in an interview published on Monday.

Ethiopia is working closely with the United States to identify Islamist fighters killed in neighbouring Somalia in recent clashes, including U.S. air strikes, Meles said.

"We do not have definite information on a number of the key al Qaeda targets. There are reports that one or two of them might have died but we have no confirmation," he told the FT.

Bloodied papers belonging to Aden Hashi Farah Ayro, head of an Islamist militia, had been found, but reported sightings of him suggest he may have survived, Meles was quoted by the newspaper as saying.

In addition, hardline Islamist leader Sheikh Hassan Dahir Aweys and Sheikh Hassan Turki are "alive and moving in and out of Kenya on the border," he added.

Ethiopian troops and Somali interim government forces launched an offensive in late December that routed the Somali Islamists who had controlled most of south Somalia since June.

On Jan 24, U.S. officials said the United States had carried out a second air strike in Somalia.

Two weeks earlier an AC-130 plane killed what Washington said were eight al Qaeda-affiliated fighters hiding among Islamist remnants pushed to Somalia's southern tip by Ethiopian and Somali government forces.