Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Somalis come out in big numbers to support the President

Pleasant pictures, indeed. Pure... blue... beautiful...Somali flag, the apple and light of my eyes, no other darned clothing can symbolize the Somali identity...

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Castro:

Nice pictures.

No sane Somali would come out in support of the scavenger Yeey.

loooooooooool...I was glad that I didn't see his picture or Geeddi Fanxleey's one in the crowd.

Bashar has done more positive things for Somalis than these two traitors. And who knows what happen to ex Tabloid weriye Diinaari?

lol...he wasn't accepted to become an ambassador in Syria!

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Centurion:

^^

And pray, what has Dr Assad done for Somalia?

he did not kill or massacre them. He has also wellcomed many Somalis in his country and as these images show us they seem to be happy. Enough answer?

lol, i guess you're right, not slaughtering somalis is a positive thing.

Nevertheless, i doubt he has 'welcomed' Somalis into Syria. He is no less indifferent to the plight of the Somali nation than any other arab head of state.

Castro   

^^^^ Apparently whatever little he has done for them was enough to bring them out to the streets.

^^

Or whatever little they think he has done for them.

No doubt they are simply grateful for the peace and stability. I can think of no other reason why they would support him in particular.

N.O.R.F   

Syria has welcomed Somalis and let them be unlike other Arab states. For that they deserve acknowledgement and a thank you. The people who live in Damas have spoken.

Originally posted by Centurion:

^^

And pray, what has Dr Assad done for Somalia?

For one thing, they do not ask Soomaalis an entry dalkugal [visa], despite using that obsolete green baasaboor. They do not ask them a residence permit, which means they can live there as long as they want. Some of them get free education sometimes, free basic healthcare.

The leaders in Suuriya take very strongly about "Carab Unity." Since Soomaaliya is a member of Jaamacadda Carabta, the Soomaali citizens are included.

Also Suuriya pays some funds to staff at Soomaali embassy in Dimishiq, one of the most still completely functioning Soomaali embasies in the world.

There are certain Islamic countries that we still aren't grateful to in these trying, hard times: Bakistaan, Malaysia and Suudaan. All three to this day offer free scholarships to Soomaali students, as they did in prior civil war. All three also ease and not bother much about Soomaalis, illegal or not, living in their countries.

In this age of Bush's War on Muslims/Islam, what these countries' adminstrations doing to letting Soomaalis live without not being disturbed is amazing. We need to appreciate that.

Emperor   

If this has happened in the manner it looks like it happend and with that scale, I think it was behind the influence of the syrian government and their support, I hardly believe any Somali people anywhere in the world could organise this type and level of demonstration aimed to support the syrian ruler, we know the nature of Somalis, their divisions and lack of any political or even social invlovement with their hosted nations, the Somali people are very local and by this I mean that they can't get away from the reality back home and the sort of story line of who controls street thee in Mogadishu or that somewhere in the North.

Just beautiful to see it, look at the tea shirt above the Arab guy is wearing, the Somali and Syrian flag with Somalia written on the top, Just beautiful...

Thanks LST...

For one thing, they do not ask Soomaalis an entry dalkugal [visa], despite using that obsolete green baasaboor. They do not ask them a residence permit, which means they can live there as long as they want. Some of them get free education sometimes, free basic healthcare.

The leaders in Suuriya take very strongly about "Carab Unity." Since Soomaaliya is a member of Jaamacadda Carabta, the Soomaali citizens are included.

MMA, in that case i accede that Syria is indeed more welcoming than most other Arab nations.