Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

War is the only language alshaaab understands, PM says

what a loser. a puppet government that lives like a parasite depending upon the west and the murderers of addis abbaba does not even have the grace to keep its mouth shut. while he's busy selling sea to the kenyans, his political masters are already preparing the next move for him

RedSea   

^^^Waar ninyow take it easy bal. Eray kasta ma 'loser'baa? Well I'll call him the obese PM from London(:

It shows how Wadani is the PM, he is not there to spill the blood of any retard Somalis.But i agree with him 100% these thugs needs to be wiped out one way or another, Damn i need to see Xamar Cadeey again, balo war nimankan waxaa i heysaa in aan qorto Special forces to hunt them down.

Roobabka baa istaajiyey dagaal kale laakinse the PM looks like hub uruursi inuu ku jiro. That probably shows they may have received new deliveries of weapons hence the PM's new comments

Som@li   

Sharmaake's government has no chance against Al Shabaab, No way. As nuune' said , Cid Ethiopian, Yeey ka adkaan waayey, Sharif/Sharmaake baryo ka daaleen, wada hadal qof raba baa lala sameeyaa... ee Ma habaar baa joojin? Xiin, ha noo sheege cida Alshabaab ka hortaagan in ay wadanka la wareegaan?

You have to remember the whole of South Somalia is under Al Shabaab control, they have more land, more resources, More new recruits? More weapons, and bigger army compare this government.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^
:D:D

nuune abtigiis iyo tolkuuu dhaama. Abitigiis iyo tolka is a geeljire with a university degree

laakiin abtigiis iyo tolka wuxuu dhaama nogonge. Ngonge is a cazeer boy who could never be taken serous. sadexduba Oodweynay dhaamaan. oodweyne is a clannish man who speaks perfect english.

wax isaga ka liita Kashafa jira.

kaas tilmaan uma hayyo, aad baan ugu kacanahay
:D
waa wax dhintay

If only Sh. Hotel would learn the art of preemptive strikes that you excel in! :D

ps

Every day that passes proves how out of his depth your hero is. Lets just pray someone finally notices and forces him to hire some experienced advisors.

Oo ma intaas ayuu la aamusnaa Raiisul Wasaaraha, waxaan is lahaa aduunyuu soo wadaa.

Yeey iyo Itoobiyaan is wataa tirtiri waayey, bal aan aragno sifeynta uu Sharmaake sheegay!

Af waa koo meeli ki aame ayaan uga baxey, nimanka qumaati ha la iskaga celiyo war waxba tari maayo.

Abti, it is always good to negotiate and give peace a chance. Marku diida peace and negotiation,then action follows. Hopefully,the wadaads will come to their senses and negotiate and save lives.

Gabbal   

^^

nuune abtigiis iyo tolkuuu dhaama. Abitigiis iyo tolka is a geeljire with a university degree

laakiin abtigiis iyo tolka wuxuu dhaama nogonge. Ngonge is a cazeer boy who could never be taken serous. sadexduba Oodweynay dhaamaan. oodweyne is a clannish man who speaks perfect english.

waa wax dhintay

Odeygi Xiin walle wuu kacsanyahay. :D:D

Abtigiis   

^^

waa wax dhintay

Your intention notwithstanding, I actually thank you for this flattery. For to be somewhere between Ngonge and Nuune is truly fulfilling. For to be a man rooted to his self and the self of his ancestors, a true geeljire, is a big accolade. Surely, I can't roll up my sleeve for a fight when I know the man I face is the mighty sage, the all-knowing, all-conquering Xinn. The witty and sauve Xinn.

Not when I know if character analysis were to kill, Mintid Farayar would have been below the soil and SOL prodigy Kashafa would have vanished into thin air! For what should I fire back then?