Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Galkacyu: security sweep starts following the success of Garowe Bosaso

Originally posted by Taleexi:

War Xaji, miyaanad cay mooyee, wax micno lehba meesha keenin.

I don’t know what you call insults but its not a secret that the puntland admin is involved in piracy and being a deputy police chief in SL is no secret to

Xudeedi   

Originally posted by 'Liibaan':

PIS is one of the names of Pirateland

PIS = Faroole = Pirateland = SSDF

Same thing

Spot on equation that describes the clan enclave in Garowe. These clowns have lost incredibly as evidenced by the many characters they create on the dailly base on SOL. lol@1st August; let me guess the next Avitor the clowns will create, umm Cadde's birthday.

Taleexi; the only viable solution in our regions is to institute an admin that furthers the interest of Sool and Sanaag. The fact that these regions were part of the former british protectorate and have larger historical ties with other clans in the north trully differentiates them from the Garowe enclave. Thus any political apparatus must cater to the unique elements that largely characterize these regions.

The SSC movement in Buuhoodle should continue its developments and ensure to strategise a long-term political strategy that seeks out a mutual relationship with Hargaisa. Indeed Somali unity is indispensible, also Hargaisa is a reality that we must recognize.

For so long our regions were used as a buffer zone, thus we've inheritted the consequences of dispute. We must free ourselves from this tragic phenomena and willfully engage in seeking out a common interest with Hargaisa. Garowe is weak, but has succeeded in using our land and people as bargainning chip to advance their interest. Our regions were better off prior to 1998 and LA was free and governed by its traditional leaders.

As far as the PIS, the organization has been cited by the Crisis Group for discriminatelly targeting the western Bari clan in Bosaso. The clan will adapt and their reactions is allready reflected in Bosaso today. Yes, numerous mercenaries were paid-off, but blood is certainlly thicker and i predict a confrontation soon. Other than Bosaso, the PIS is only a problem for the clan enclave in Garowe.

Thankful   

Duke just ignore these guys!

What they fail to realize is that Puntland is one of the most successful regions in Somalia. It is far from perfect and will never be without a strong Federal government. With that being said why has so many Somalis from the south chosen to live in Puntland and set up businesses? Why is it safer than many other places?

It's because of the government and its security forces ability to enforce the law. Without it, criminals like Al Shaabab would have moved in a long time ago. Look at NW Somalia, just last week 300 ONLF crossed their region last week. Now why do you think they didn't go through Puntland? Its obvious they saw what happened in Gagala and wanted no part if our security forces.

If we want the PIS to be reformed more then cool, but they will never be disbanded. The people want peace and the PIS brings it.

If they didn't have the peoples support they wouldn't have lasted this long.

Wiilkaaga nuur axmed, adeer nin taleex ku faanaya oo la magac baxay adigoo ah baan la yaabanahay waxa kaa qaylasiiyey uun. Ma cidlaad taagantahay?

Adigaana lagugu eedeya laguna xantaa sadbursi iyo kursi reereed ku takri falkeeda. Nin madax ah baad tahay ee waa iga talo siin sida ummadaha jahwareersan ha u hasaawin inaadeer. Adeerkaaga iyo tol sokeeyahaa intaad ka dudey baa hadana na leedahay raggii laascaanood milishiyada keeney baa xoreynaysa. Dantaada eego oo labada Jaamac reerahooda kowda mar haku hor mareen ileen iyagaa maamulka hargeisa keensadaye laascaanood. Tan kale wiilka carada xun la tagtay oo madaxtinimada ku walaan rabo ee xaglotoosiye nin wax soo wado ma ahane yeenan raga ka dambeeya god idin qodin.

Thankful; You are correct ina Adeer. The PIS will be improved and become more deadly.

The Puntland admin with time inshaAllah will also be improved, and new leadership will emerge. The same people here will be waving the flag when their uncle or next door neighbour becomes a leader. :D

However its just funny how anyone who supports a crazy silly clan courts leader can lecture the people of Puntland who have built thier institutions from scratch.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by August 1st:

Wiilkaaga nuur axmed, adeer nin taleex ku faanaya oo la magac baxay adigoo ah baan la yaabanahay waxa kaa qaylasiiyey uun. Ma cidlaad taagantahay?

Adigaana lagugu eedeya laguna xantaa sadbursi iyo kursi reereed ku takri falkeeda. Nin madax ah baad tahay ee waa iga talo siin sida ummadaha jahwareersan ha u hasaawin inaadeer. Adeerkaaga iyo tol sokeeyahaa intaad ka dudey baa hadana na leedahay raggii laascaanood milishiyada keeney baa xoreynaysa. Dantaada eego oo labada Jaamac reerahooda kowda mar haku hor mareen ileen iyagaa maamulka hargeisa keensadaye laascaanood. Tan kale wiilka carada xun la tagtay oo madaxtinimada ku walaan rabo ee xaglotoosiye nin wax soo wado ma ahane yeenan raga ka dambeeya god idin qodin.

Baadhe, horta marka fikir siyaasadeed laysku hayo in adeerkaa baa madaxweyne ku xigeen ah in laysula shiryimaado ma aha. The way I see it, Somalis' interests are intertwine and inseparable laakiinse haddii maamulka PL hagraday reer SSC iyo Maakhir, iyo beelo kaleba miyaaney daw u lahayn inay ka gadoodaan godobtaa lagu sameeyey?

Midda kale, haddii hogaamiye Xaglatoosiye uu xukun ku waashay, immisa nin oo hore baa xukun idinkaga waashay, war miyaydaan tol ahayn bal hal nin oo xukun naga dhexmaray baad u adkaysan la'dihiin.

Xagga Laas Caanoodna beelahaas aad sheegtay iyagaaba ugu horeeya xoraynteeda.

Xudeedi   

To: Silly clan chauvanist, stuck behind PC conducting a least productive effort of defending their clan ego 24/7 on SOL. These are 2 characters that i know very well, who have created 8 more Avitars since the Galgala debacle began.

I'm not lecturing Puntlanders or folks from your clan enclave. My exchange was directed towards SSC supporters, a community i share large commonalities with.

What have you gained from creating Sackar, Kun-Laminaa, Timur and so forth? Are your points that weak that in order to win a debate, you must form supporters?

Why you failled is simple, your masking a reality only to defend clan ego. Your beliefs are narrow and baseless, thus i suggest you to refrain and gain your sanity back.

Puntland is a clan enclave long utilized as a bargainning chip for the Garowe enclave. Post as many pics of your villages on SOL and continue your efforts of image-making, as you only are a follower.

The communities of SSC and Makhir have awoken from decades of dark times. So go and post more pics of Calula village and further loose sanity.

Though we are deviating from the topic somewhat.

xaglatoosiye-250x165.jpgThe mans face

Liiban ina adeer, dont get me wrong no one minds the SSC. Xaglatosiye with all his short comings is playing real politics, creating a movement, a brand a bargaining chip and a power base for his sub clan. He does not hide his face and loves the blue flag. :D

Our differences are minimal and our commonalities are many..

Thankful   

Gaalkayo is home to the toughest people no doubt about that! The city has seen a great deal of prosperity since many officials were changed. I look forward to hearing more news about this particular issue. The security sweep is something that must take place on a continuous basis and not just once in a while. It needs to be frequent, because these criminals are changing their tactics and the government with its security forces must adapt. With that being said the victory’s that they have accomplished are impressive.

You are 100% right the security sweeps need to be coordinated and regular, the problem with IED's and other cowardly acts targeting civilians highlights the failure of these groups to confront the troops.

Liibaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Though we are deviating from the topic somewhat.

xaglatoosiye-250x165.jpg
The mans face

Liiban ina adeer, dont get me wrong no one minds the SSC.
Xaglatosiye with all his short comings is playing real politics, creating a movement, a brand a bargaining chip and a power base for his sub clan. He does not hide his face and loves the blue flag.
:D

Our differences are minimal and our commonalities are many..

Duke,

I hope we have many commonalities and small difference, I am not so sure but its good to be optimistic

The problem between SSC & Puntland started when the leader of Puntland Faroole refused any negotiations with the unsatisfied SSC people, used the cheap terror card against SSC movement, and expelled SSC MPs because they were working for SSC Interests

What majority of SSC people don't understand is why is Faroole waging war against SSC movement? Puntland doesn't control Buhoodle, Las Anod, and most of SSC regions, also Faroole doesn't want to fight with Somaliland and liberate SSC regions anyways

I think there can excellent relations between SSC and Bari, If Faroole ends his war against the SSC movement, if he is not willing to help the movement, at least he shouldn't interfere with SSC affairs

Xaglotoosiye is true wadani who loves the somali blue flag, when he traveled to Buhoodle and Widhwidh to build new a army to liberate SSC regions, he became very popular among SSC people because of his his courage and bravery.

Liiban brother;

First of all I support and speak voluntarily for the State of Puntland and Somali interest.

I believe SSC regions are part and parcel of the Puntland State and there is no division, conflict or historical enmity between the people of Puntland. I have always supported the leaders of Puntland regardless of clan and in fact I have supported and was fortunate enough to meet H.E Mohamed Abdi Hashi. I was a staunch supporter of Gen Ilka-jiir and did not support the current head of Puntland when he was campaigning nor gave my support to Nurudin Diirieye, my choice was General Abdullahi.

Now for the Xaglatosiye led movement. I support his drive, against the secessionists. Though violence is not necessarily the answer to get rid of their militia. I agree with the need to build strong local infrastructure, and institution. I acknowledge the failures of the Puntland admin. The difference between us is how to correct this political problem, and how to create an admin that will truly serve the interest of the people of Puntland as a whole?

If the SSC project becomes a more inclusive, clearer on its agenda and able to see the problems as they are, failures of men, then it will have great support from its core base and from those who thirst for change across the state.

Xaglatosiye is a young man, he is not a Faroole or Yusuf or Hashi. He is from a new generation. He is also Western educated and holds an MPA, has business in the US and by all accounts a charismatic leader who forged a good following in his home region of Cayn.

One expected big things from him, and I still do. Its clear that he has a deep seated ambition and that’s a start.

So Liiban, I agree with the SSC, and its not a threat to my vision of a Puntland at the center of a unified Somalia. Funny I once predicted that Xaglatosiye is likely to be the President of Puntland soon. Cade and Faroole were both opposition figures who became State heads. Who is to say Saleban Ciise is not the next one? Though I still prefer IlkaJiir.