Sign in to follow this  
Meiji

Kismanyo: Religious warlords declare ''Jihad'' on eachother!

^^^

No. It's actually the most excellent and wonderful news we've received in these last few months, now that the deviant cult is at each others throats. After all the heartache they put through the Somali people, this is the least consolation we can get as a people who oppose their deviant and extremist ideology.

NGONGE   

^^ Wouldn't that depend on how it unravels? They may not wipe each other out (as you wish) and instead, seek new alliances that will only go to prolong the Somali problem.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

the heartache they put through the Somali people

...this is further continuation of that heartache. Precisely why it is bad news.

^^^

"Labadii xaqdara isku raacda, xaqee ku diriraan"

UZTAAD   

In my opinion it is good news, this lafa geel ayagaa la isku jabshaa formula .

it will show the true colour of the islamist that they are fighting only for power and greed , where is the jihaad vs murtad

UZTAD, to prove that alshabaab is wrong morally and theologically does not require further bloodshed.

Turk's publicized critique and Madoobe's bold military activity may be a good beginning for Xizbul Islam. It will however remain an attempt to make a distinction without difference if they don’t recognize TFG, accept the reconciliation process and take the power sharing approach TFG has offered to them.

me   

Turk's publicized critique and Madoobe's bold military activity may be a good beginning for Xizbul Islam.
It will however remain an attempt to make a distinction without difference if they don’t recognize TFG, accept the reconciliation process and take the power sharing approach TFG has offered to them.

Do you really want to sneak that one in Xiin?

UZTAAD   

Yes xiin it does not need further blood shed but this infighting will further alienate their waning support among Somali community and this will hasten the inevitable dismiss of alshabaab extremist. It is better xisbul Islam wins because they are the lesser evil and are reconcilable if the government give them good deal.

Originally posted by me:

quote:Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Turk's publicized critique and Madoobe's bold military activity may be a good beginning for Xizbul Islam.
It will however remain an attempt to make a distinction without difference if they don’t recognize TFG, accept the reconciliation process and take the power sharing approach TFG has offered to them.

I dont know what you mean 'sneak in', but that is my assessment adeer.

me   

quote:Originally posted by me:

quote:

I dont know what you mean 'sneak in', but that is my assessment adeer.
That’s not an assessment, it’s a condition, and surely you know the difference.

No matter the outcome of the current ramblings, the TFG will remain a foreign imposed, foreign funded, foreign protected, corrupt, paper administration that does not represent the true interest of the Somali people.

me   

Xiin,

Isn't that the wish of anarchists? To break the Somali opposition by putting one side against the other?