Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Puntland Cabinet approves electoral commission bill

Originally posted by Peace Action:

the sin of trying to breakup Somalia.

The Somalia that we once wanted is with or without Somaliland broken. Western-Somalia and NFD are still occupied, Djibouti is still french.

Why dont you consider those issue's a sin? Why dont you cry when you see Ethiopia occubying Western-SOMALIA? Because maybe you dont care??

How many threads did you write about NFD occupation by Kenya? 0, so dont act like you care about Somalia. You only care of becoming a General in the might Somali army like all you adeers.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Way to miss the point, son.
:D

Ngonge,

I believe I missed nothing here. It's just that folks like y'all think finding fault in something is an intellectual accomplishment. It is not. It's easy to point at what's wrong with Puntland. It makes people like you feel distinguished when in reality that is a delusion. It takes character to point at what is right with Puntland.

Pointing at what is wrong with Puntland is relevant when a Puntlander does it...somebody who actually has vested interest and insight and knows what makes Puntland the great place it is within Somalia, regardless of the issues of good governance and justice it has yet to resolve.

I believe you, being from Marfishland, and yapping away about Puntland affairs illuminates an inadequate mind at work. That is, if you take it seriously. But know this...your snide comments have zero merit or substance. We've heard it all before from your fellow habros on SOL. Nothing new here. If I wanted to hear pretentious claptrap like that, I'd go poke fun at Oodweyne and read his mind numbing drivel till kingdom come...

^

lol :D

Waa runtaa, aniga xiniinyo aad wax si toos ah aad igu tiraahdid Eebe kumuuna siinin ee dadka kale aad ku jeesjeesaysid ayaan u hadlayaa, marka taas hadal maka keeni doontaa? :D

Cowke   

If puntland wanted to get recognized it could've a long time ago. Somalia borders are managed by the tfg because this is the legal national government no matter how effective or ineffective it may be.

We can get the prime minister to raise a bill in parliament to recognize puntland as separate state. and have the prime minister sign over it. The mp's can be easily bribed or convinced just like how abdullahi yusuf convinced them to vote for him as president in kenya.

You guys seem to think puntland wants secession but it doesn't because puntlanders share alot of ties in kismayo by leaving somalia kismayo or the rich agricultural areas in jubba owned by puntlanders will forever be lost to the usc clan.

So no puntland will never leave somalia we got more to lose then to gain. But we will build our naval capabilities and arm our navy with the latest vessles and arms to give us an edge over other clans who won't have such naval power.

We will sail to jubba and attack and take back what is rightfully ours. After-all we can literally go to the jubba by army because that will require talking to the usc clan.

Anyways our politics is not seccession and never will be. We want a united somalia not just because of kismaayo but because this is the best interest of somalis rather then having fragmented statelets with 5000 soldiers in each territory is ****** and unworkable.

Its better having united nation thru federalism it's the best way to make sure all people in somalia no matter if they live in a tuulo out in remote area or in the capital city hamar will have a say in how this country is governed.

It's the best solution that is workable for somalis and takes into account every tribe in somalia its not pro just for 1 clan, this can be applied to everyone no matter which part of somalia they live in. The seccessionist policy is only for 1 clan located in north-west region it doesnt address all of somalia. This is why they always ignored and isolated but we will see what siilanyo will do for them and hopefully bring them out of the darkness they live in.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Sax, adeer. Fariid baad tahay. Hadaba orodo xiniyaha eebe ku siiyaay ku ciyaar.

Wow, told off by a Soomaali barbarad...things are really moving today. :D

Cowke   

You guys seem to think talking about somaliland secessionism or doing articles or media shots will help it's recognition cause but it won't because somalia borders is managed by the tfg and anything to happen will require this govt to authorize it.

Thats the reality guys whether u like it or not. U can sit all day talking about talking about somaliland but that wont get it recognized. W

I talk about puntland because at least something baan uu jeeda ay sameyneyan. We have puntland thats taking care of our people whilst we are in hamar as pm and having many xildhibano there monitoring the processes so we are not left out.

Puntland haday qol isku soo xiri laha i would be worried because this will mean when hamar sorts out its problems they will come for me and thats not in my interest at all!!!

So its better me being apart of somalia process for my long-term success. Somaliland is different because they been always isolated from somalia politics their seems to be political discrimination against their clan for whatever reason it maybe. It might be historical reasons it might be they are not very strong clan!!! I don't know what it is but i do know there is discrimination against them at the official level and also in social level.

What else can explain why they never allowed to get president? weligis ma dhicin from 1960 till today. Their must be reason for this. I hear a few reason for it. Some say they are not large clan therefore don't merit the presidency. Some even say way dhaqan xun yihin (what xoosh said).

Whatever the reason is I dont care but what i do care is that justice is served in somalia and all clans work together for the good of the nation. I am not promoting giving 1 clan something they don't deserve because that's not justice. But I believe giving every clan and every region their fair share of the pie and working to restore our nation.

Hunguri   

Ngonge you are 100% right and have a point here. Oodwayne and JB are driven by mere emotions and repeat every day the same information and the same sentences of Somali land ellections and Cameron's couple of words.

Anyhow, Ngonow waxaad ku saxsantahay:

(1) Somali land waxay Somalia ka goosatay 1990's

(2) Puntland baa ka daba boodoo waxaa lagu sameeyey Garoowe. Copy-Cut : Laakiin, waxay ku kala duwanaayeen "Goosashada". Puntland Somali wayn ayay jaranjarro u ahayd

(3) Somali land Hees gaar ah iyo Calan ayay hore u samaysatay. Puntland calankii Somalia waa anfici waayoo, mid kaloo hadda kii Somalia laga jecelyahay ayay samaysatay. Walibana sidii wiil yaroo xalay dhashayna waa loogu heesaa, oo heeso badan ayuu leeyahay :D

(4) Somali land dadkii Koonfur ka yimi, waxay ku sheegtay laajiyiin iyo Ajnabi. Macne kastaba iyo dana kastaba hakala haato, hadda arrinkii Puntland ayaa ku dhaqaaqday, oo maanta dhawr boqoloo Somali ah ayaa Boosaaso laga masaafuriyey. ( Copy-Cut )

(5) Somali land doorashadeedii xummad ayay kicisay, aniga laftigaygan kula hadlayana qandho ayayba igu ridday. Dee waataasoo hadda Puntland ayaanu ka bilaabaynaa ( Copy-Cut )

(6) Somali land 3 Xisbi ayaa ka dhisan. Annaguna, waxaanu soo wadnaa 3 Xisbi oo kala ah:

M Block, Dh Block, W Block..... Waa Copy-Cut. Kaasi waa Guuxa iyo reenka soo socda :D

Gunaanad:

Puntland, Somali land, Sharif Hotel land, Alshabab land, Qansax Land, Galmudug Land =

Madax Land, Garbo Land, Calool land, Bawdyo Land, Lugo Land : Waxaana laysku yidhaahdaa "Xorriyo Land" Waxaana qaba 4 Nin.

Melles, Musavini, Osama, Kibaki.

Markii aan Xorriyo waraysi gaar ah ka qaaday. Waxay ii sheegtay inay 4-taa nin ku niikiyaan. Nasiibkeediina xumaaday. Markaa yaa u kacaya oo ka ridaya :D Xorriyo waa inantaas dulman oo dhibaataysane bal halloo kaco dee :D

Qolada Somali land Xorriyo xaggee kaga jiraan :D ? Suaashaa Ngonge hakka jawaabo ;)

Originally posted by Cowke:

[...] Somaliland is different because they been always isolated from somalia politics their seems to be political discrimination against their clan for whatever reason it maybe. It might be historical reasons it might be they are not very strong clan!!! I don't know what it is but i do know there is discrimination against them at the official level and also in social level.

What else can explain why they never allowed to get president? weligis ma dhicin from 1960 till today. Their must be reason for this. I hear a few reason for it. Some say they are not large clan therefore don't merit the presidency. Some even say way dhaqan xun yihin (what xoosh said).

Cowke, go lay down for an afternoon nap and never get up again. :D

That sh!t was hilarious. :D

Cowke   

Puntland didn't copy somaliland in anything. After cairo reconcliation meeting failed in 1997 that is when puntland said hell with it. We are going to declare "regional govt". But before 1998 you know mamul way ka jirtay north-east of somalia lakin heer local buu ahaa ma ahayn regional. Mudug managed its state, bari managed their own, nugaal same, sool wa sidas, sanag sidas.

1998 just brought the 5 regions together thats all it did. That's what u all forget to mention.

Ma waxad mooda in puntland 12 years lagu dhisay? war caqli gaabkas carurta la tag sxb puntland was building and taking care of itself since 1991.

Lakin siyasikeena ayaa badelmay after 1997. We said "centralism" attitude we won't tolerate anymore and created puntland si ay uu noqoto astaan uu tagan federalaga ee ma ahayn astaan uu tagan "hamar haa lay iga taliyo".

Thats what created puntland. Seccession was never in the question. As for dad la masafurineyo. Horta anagu dadka noo yimado ma orano "refugees" waxaa la dhaha dadka "soo barakacay" u understand what that means? it means displaced people. People who have been displaced from their region and moved to puntland another region of somalia. Anaga ma orano "dadka qaxootiga noo imaaday" because that would indicate isku dal manahin.

Stop fabricating things that are not there.

As for the flag of puntland hadi la eego macnaha federalaga haa waa talaabo kale ay puntland qaaday inaay somali-weyn tusto in federalaga uu nagu gowracan yahay. The flag and Song is just another piece of evidence to show the still "centralist" minded factions like shabab and even some people inside the tfg that puntland stands for the federal option.

Calanka baan copy ka sameyney somaliland marka that means somaliland copied jabuti ileen jabuti dal iyo calan jiro buu ahaa? Stop kidding yourself. Meeshan qof copy sameeyo ma jirin ee the cairo conference marki lagu daalay oo la arkay in dad mafia ah agenda kale haysto ayaa laga soo quustay oo lagu dhawaaqay mamul gobolledka puntland!!! Hadana taas mar dhow ayaa laga saarey dasturkeena oo hada waxan nahay "mamulka puntland" because waxan tusayna sharif iyo tfgka inaan siman nahay manahin dad hostagto.

Mamul gobolleedka marki la yiri dadka waxay moodeen in dawlad hamar ka jirto aan hos tagan nahay weli lakin caseku sidas ma ahan. Mamulka puntland ayaa nala yirah anagu. Mamulka hamar ka jirana waan la siman nahay ee dalka marki laga hadleyo "stakeholders" oo siman ayaa miska isku imaneyo.

Thats the reality of the situation. Indhaheynu is focused on hamar sxb not hargeisa.

If only the South would take the good examples from Puntland and Somaliland. If only we took the good examples from eachother and not the bad ones.

Somalia would look really different today. That is the really issue and not who took the first step.

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Ngonge once again you are 100 % Correct. I repeat the word of "Copy cut".

Waar Hunguriyoow, NGONGE wuu ciyaar badan yahee yaanu kaa waalin. Waa wax fiican in wixii wanaagsan la isaga daydo Awoowe. :D

May I kindly remind the good folks here that Somalia had multi-party elections in the past. A Somali region duplicating the process of 1956, 1964 and 1969 is not something to get all too riled up about. Somaliland is gracefully repeating the same process our elders instituted in the 50s and 60s when most of Africa was in the dark.