Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

71 Somalilanders Graduate from India

Poker   

Naxar,

I'm talking about Somalis (from Somaliland of course) who study in the third countries like India.

:D:D:D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

will they return to Somaliland?

Ummm, those who study in Somaliland try to leave after they finish their studies in hopes of life...Unfortunately , many don't make it out alive on their journey out of Somaliland... :( Marka ilama aha noqosho inee jirto, atleast not for many...

Congrats to the graduates!!!

Goodir   

71 Arday oo ka mid ah Ardayda
reer
Somaliland

Since we are discussing reerkooda, yeey ka sii yihiin reer Somaliland? Mise India ayaa wadan ahaan Somaliland scholarship ugu deeqday?

Hanbalyeytiina haduu qabiil soo galay, count me out. However, I am doing Mabruuk for all Somali students graduating in India.

Originally posted by Goodir:

quote:71 Arday oo ka mid ah Ardayda
reer
Somaliland

Since we are discussing reerkooda, yeey ka sii yihiin
reer Somaliland?
Mise India ayaa wadan ahaan Somaliland scholarship ugu deeqday?

Hanbalyeytiina haduu qabiil soo galay, count me out. However, I am doing Mabruuk for all Somali students graduating in India.
71 SOMALI Students have graduated from university and instead of congratulating and wishing them luck, we are talking about their clans.

The vileness of the Somali people is truly shocking.

Goodir   

^If you pray to get blind, it might be closer to being answered right about now.

You are the first to write 70 Somali students in this topic. The rest are replying to the report of 71 SOMALILANDERS in India.

Review the topic before you hit the reply button.

Originally posted by Goodir:

^If you pray to get blind, it might be closer to being answered right about now.

You are the first to write 70
Somali students in this topic. The rest are replying to the report of 71 SOMALILANDERS in India.

Review the topic before you hit the reply button.

Well, aren't the Somalilanders not Somalis ethnically? Did they change their ethnicity too?

Mabrook to all the new Graduates. Ilaahay kuwii dadkooda, dalkooda iyo diintoodaba wax ugu qabta aqoontooda ha ka yeelo. Aamin.

Taleexi   

Congtrats to the newly graduates. After all they are Somali treasure intellectual and they are also those expected to initiate the dialogue about the morality, feasibility, legality and applicability of dismemberingfurther the motherland